Since Day 1

DeletedUser

Just a simple question how many of you have actually been here since day one? And are still running strong?

DeletedUser

I think very few joined on day one.

I started quiet late, but have been the same player for about 4 years or something.

DeletedUser

I think very few joined on day one.

I started quiet late, but have been the same player for about 4 years or something.

W1 hasn't even been going for 4 years. W1's age is 3 years 1 month and 12 days(or at least close to that).

I joined before the TW\Robac war, don't remember anything else about the time I joined..

DeletedUser

I joined before the TW/RoBAC war too.

I joined about september 2006 which was a long long time ago.

I restarted about 3 days after this world shut pernamently and therefore all my villages are on the very rim but I have expanded towards the core... slowly (check top 15 tribes map and look for "TIP" that is my one man tribe)

DeletedUser911

I'm here in spirit since a time near to World One's beginning. :)

However, I am not playing an account--so I am a troll. Not the best troll though--that is Omnitank.

DeletedUser

W1 hasn't even been going for 4 years. W1's age is 3 years 1 month and 12 days(or at least close to that).

I joined before the TW\Robac war, don't remember anything else about the time I joined..

How many hours though? :icon_surprised:

Paint13aller

However, I am not playing an account--so I am a troll. Not the best troll though--that is Omnitank.

OMG suckrats

I remember everyone hated you because of what Iceman used to say. Boy have the tides changed.

DeletedUser

If I remember SocratesJC he was a Death player who left to TW but he always remained a death player promising to return.

Despite millions of dollars in research, DEATH still remains the number one killer!

I have been around a long while and still the same nibbler215. Some accounts have been around a long while but change owners.

I started playing I think(give or take a day) 25/08/06

2 years, 10 months, 2 days excluding the end date

DeletedUser

Thats a long time but I beat you :p I have always been sean5500. Maybe started a little immature and I always hated the_iceman from day one due to the fact he never nobled enemies. Tribemates and barbs only. 5 or 6 caps in total from enemy tribes. With someone that size it's shit.

I moved to the K16/26 to get close enough to launch at him.

DeletedUser

I joined back when SL and SL2 were going strong... people I remember being in a tribe with were Loftypurvis, sweetbabydove, dsw...some number, and R.A.T. :D

DeletedUser

I joined back when SL and SL2 were going strong... people I remember being in a tribe with were Loftypurvis, sweetbabydove, dsw...some number, and R.A.T. :D

I started When Death was Rank 2 or definatly top 5. Possibly during the TW RoBAC War.

I remember being one of the main people who took SL and SL2 out, when I was in TOc (To OverCome). We merged into T:V, and then this whole saga with Iceman led me to DVADER.

Paint13aller

I remember you kissing Iceman's ass all the time at one point :icon_rolleyes:

Wrong person bud, if you knew why my TW.com forum account got its tribalwars access removed you wouldn't be saying that to me soo...

Pics or stfu

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Socrates! Wow, been a long time. I think last time I talked to you I was still in TW :icon_eek:

If I remember correctly, we started about 10 spaces away from each other in K35 back in July 2006.

DeletedUser

I started a couple months after. Only to look at things though, I dont know if I ever built anything up. I was on the very rim, and ditn feel the need to even try.

DeletedUser

I joined in May, 2007 on world 1... been on this user ever since.