Sir Cornish Vs London

cokesrus

Sir Cornish Aka Billy No Mates has decided to come out and post his own take of the tribune that's been being done by London. I am going to write a review of both and critique their works:

Cornish wrote his stuff based on lies that was made up in his head without any factual proof.

London wrote half of his stuff based on rumors with some facts to back it.

Winner: London
santana%2Blying.gif

Next thing is the ability to handle criticism:

London has been told his stuff sucks on multiple occasion and has asked how he can improve it

Billy No Mates was critique on one thing and he went all ape shit because he can't handle criticism

This is billy trying to find out who I am in game over a little critiques:
6IZzimIQN8guI.gif

Therefore, London continue to make the tribune, but I would add some pictures because a lot of us do not have the attention span to read all that stuff.

Billy Just give up as your post was poop please stop for the love of TW:
poocorn.jpg

Lord BillyNoMates

im not even sure people will even take you seriously

you came onto my topic hurling abuse for no reason

and if you consider londons best explain to me how my topic had more likes in 1 topic then london had in 4

cokesrus

im not even sure people will even take you seriously

you came onto my topic hurling abuse for no reason

and if you consider londons best explain to me how my topic had more likes in 1 topic then london had in 4

Do you really care about "likes"? I could careless if anyone likes what I post especially if it is something that is from a bloggers perspective. I didn't go hurling abuse, I just stated your post was crap as it wasn't even true. It is like me saying the United Nation is here to protect us and can't be bought out. WHO CARES IF SOMEONE LIKES YOUR POST THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK.
post-59417-Peter-Griffin-oh-my-god-who-th-c3vp.gif

cokesrus

why dont you post which bit wasnt true

Well before you edited your post last night you stated it was a merge with screw. That wasn't factual as it was pointed out in the post I posted.
The second thing is you stated in the tribe chat you wanted to war vets and was already planning on wanting to hit them as London pissed you off prior to this. When you already have your mind set it's hard to not go through with a plan.

Lord BillyNoMates

you want a reaction which you wont get

you stated 2 lies in there

firstly i never once left anythign about a merge into screw i had w0sh check for spelling and grammer mistakes before it went live

and i would never speak about a war in my tribe chat so yet again another lie

Lord BillyNoMates

yes i edited the topic because i forgot to put one of the corrections right

i used there instead of their so instead of trying to lie about what was edited post proof next time

DeletedUser120779

are you sure you didnt edit it because of that part about "and for your information w0sh seen this topic before i posted it as she wanted to make sure that every point about the inc screw and panda subject was correct" which in in fact is a lie AND I have skype messages from w0sh saying she did not fact check any of Billy's claims

Last edited by a moderator:

cokesrus

yes i edited the topic because i forgot to put one of the corrections right

i used there instead of their so instead of trying to lie about what was edited post proof next time

About like you editing the post you just did saying w0sh gave you information? Just admit you are caught in your own games.
Cosby7.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

are you sure you didnt edit it because of that part about "and for your information w0sh seen this topic before i posted it as she wanted to make sure that every point about the inc screw and panda subject was correct"
i was meant to say she corrected the edits and spellings haha lack of sleep

i also have in game mails to prove it ^^

cokesrus

i was meant to say she corrected the edits and spellings haha lack of sleep

i also have in game mails to prove it ^^

I am sure you do, I have a bridge for sale as well. You really think high of yourself don't you? I bet you and Ghio1 are related or are you him?

Lord BillyNoMates

you know what cokesrus

you said we spoke about warring vets on the tribe skype chat right?

well if thats the case it shouldnt be hard for you to find it and screen shot it onto the forums

but when you dont find you please have a very good excuse like your laptop blew up

cokesrus

you know what cokesrus

you said we spoke about warring vets on the tribe skype chat right?

well if thats the case it shouldnt be hard for you to find it and screen shot it onto the forums

but when you dont find you please have a very good excuse like your laptop blew up

I do not have a laptop as those are for the poor peasants...Why don't you post these infamous mails you have and I'll post my chats afterwards?

Lord BillyNoMates

I do not have a laptop as those are for the poor peasants...Why don't you post these infamous mails you have and I'll post my chats afterwards?
your the one thats claiming i was lying and if in fact you were in my tribe chat like you claim you are then u could easily get anything that has been said inside it

cokesrus

your the one thats claiming i was lying and if in fact you were in my tribe chat like you claim you are then u could easily get anything that has been said inside it

I am not claiming, you are the one who changes your posts quicker than one can reply as if someone is coaching you what to say.

Lord BillyNoMates

just for the record

Lord BillyNoMates Jun 01, 02:15
Since London is hardly posting these days i think i will have a go myself.

INC got screwed

Recently Inc has planned a merge into panda.
This didn't go 100% to plan as a selection of 6 members of Inc had there own plans.
Shortly after Inc announced they were merging into panda 6 of there very own members decided they didn't want to join panda and instead decided to join there enemies Screw.
The reasons behind this aint well known. these are some of the reasons they decided to scrap the merge with panda and go there separate ways

They didn't want to be forced to merge
Screw had a better future
They wasn't informed of the merge until it happened
The Future of both tribes are currently in the balance as this should be a long and costly war
The winner can not be predicted yet and this war seems pretty even to say the least

Serenity who?

Serenity recently violated there NAP with W|S which lead to war between both tribes.
Within 36 hours of this way starting Voodoo left which caused Serenity to fall a part rather fast.
The reason for this top 4 tribe falling a part is unknown and a rather big shock.
They had some good players but were lead poorly which is why Voodoo made the decision to leave Serenity,

Violating Vets

Everyone on world 93 are well aware of Vets close knit alliance with Serenity.
This alliance then caused Vets to recruit all of serenity's left overs.
This caused W|S to officially declare war on Vets,
They then Decide to give the ultimatum that either the serenity players they have listed either be kicked or the war continues.
The peace talks then took place between the Vets baron Sir Mayhem III and the leaders of W|S.
After a short while Sir Mayhem III and the W|S leaders came to an agreement,
Terms are
All serenity players on there list will be dismissed and in return they will sign an NAP with W|S having no intentions of entering K46
Vets main aim of this NAP was to keep W|S off there backs so that they could prepare themselves so that they could go to war with the tribe Noobs
Within 12 hours of this NAP being signed the leader eo723 returned from his tantrum in Repose.
Not long after London was caught violating the NAP by sending support to members of Repose The tribe W|S declared war on 12 hours before
screen shots below

This Led W|S to instantly terminate there NAP because of violations after the first 12 hours.
The next 24 hours had nothing happen except for this tribal over view action
May 31 23:35 The tribe Vets has joined the war.

This is all for today and if you may read The Cornish Mail part 2

W0sH09 Jun 01, 02:30
Since London is hardly posting these days i think i will have a go myself.

INC got screwed

Recently Inc has planned a merge into panda.
This didn't go 100% to plan as a selection of 6 members of Inc had there their own plans.
Shortly after Inc announced they were merging into panda 6 of there very own members decided they didn't want to join panda and instead decided to join there enemies Screw.
The reasons behind this aint well known. these are some of the reasons they decided to scrap the merge with panda and go there separate ways

They didn't want to be forced to merge
Screw had a better future
They wasn't informed of the merge until it happened
The Future of both tribes are currently in the balance as this should be a long and costly war
The winner can not be predicted yet and this war seems pretty even to say the least

Serenity who?

Serenity recently violated there NAP with W|S which lead to war between both tribes.
Within 36 hours of this way war starting Voodoo left which caused Serenity to fall a part rather fast.
The reason for this top 4 tribe falling a part is unknown and a rather big shock.
They had some good players but were lead poorly which is why Voodoo made the decision to leave Serenity,

Violating Vets

Everyone on world 93 are well aware of Vets close knit alliance with Serenity.
This alliance then caused Vets to recruit all of serenity's left overs.
This caused W|S to officially declare war on Vets,
They then Decide to give the ultimatum that either the serenity players they have listed either be kicked or the war continues.
The peace talks then took place between the Vets baron Sir Mayhem III and the leaders of W|S.
After a short while Sir Mayhem III and the W|S leaders came to an agreement,
Terms are
All serenity players on there list will be dismissed and in return they will sign an NAP with W|S having no intentions of entering K46
Vets main aim of this NAP was to keep W|S off there backs so that they could prepare themselves so that they could go to war with the tribe Noobs
Within 12 hours of this NAP being signed the leader eo723 returned from his tantrum in Repose.
Not long after London was caught violating the NAP by sending support to members of Repose The tribe W|S declared war on 12 hours before
screen shots below

This Led W|S to instantly terminate there NAP because of violations after the first 12 hours.
The next 24 hours had nothing happen except for this tribal over view action
May 31 23:35 The tribe Vets has joined the war.

This is all for today and if you may read The Cornish Mail part 2

cokesrus

Anyone can falsify a mail and that looks more like a editorial due to the misuse of some words that are common english mistakes. There is nothing that states this is the truth and blah blah. I can do the same thing with president of the United States....

Lord BillyNoMates

well if thats the case cokesrus i can happily foward the mails in game for someone who doesnt like me to see