Six degrees of separation

g0liath

So a top tribe uses basher tribes...some times even several of them. Then the same top tribe will have members who have their own separate basher tribe just for that player. Then that baser tribe has a basher tribe under it's protection, and members therein that also have personal basher tribes and or basher players. Then this process seems to repeat itself over and over and over and over and over and OVER!

Branches, Academies and Bashers oh my!

I know there is a good strategy using bashers... but does anyone else think it's getting a little ridiculous with the basher tribes all over the place?

And yes... I might be a little jealous... but not that much. This all makes me think of the old "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" thing that was proposed a few years back. Everyone all over the world is intertwined somehow! lol

DeletedUser

For the record I have not never used bashers in this world and have no intention of doing so infact I have cleared villages for members of v/aers and other friends. However I do agree that this trend of bashers is getting ridiculous in my experience when they have served there purpose they end up being food anyways lol they are really only useful later game were is is very difficult for a 20mil point player to clear pesky 200k players :lol:

People seem to forget that this game is as much a social network as it is a war game so yes are are all connected in one way or another :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've used bashers this world. Truthfully. They aren't worth the pain of managing. I just end up nobling them completely

DeletedUser64969

bashers have there uses as long as people manage them properly, i find alot of people have 3-4 bashers and then never use them :| or don't use them enough, meaning there a waste of time, lets face it, 90% of them would be food without someones name on there profile.

Its fine as long as there used properly, and i think bashers are more important at the start of the game (for me) when your clearing your area for farming so every silly little nub isnt nobling all the barbs so you can get a good spread and clear the nubs that slip though the net and turtle, its even worse on pally wep worlds when you get someone with 40% morale with 3k cats and bonfire, all they do is noble barbs, i personally had atleast 20 of these people, alot of them would still be here if i didn't use bashers early on, 15 nukes a village? fark that bad for farming :p

DeletedUser

only pusseh avoid nobling a ''basher'' cause he have someone mentioned on is profile tough....

I used 1 defer in this world,and its the first time I use basher/defer.He was useless tbh,and he quited and gave me is 2 village,I guess that the real point of having defer/basher.Getting free village....

I never really seen the point,they are rarely usefull,the one that are good enought to worth something should not be basher anyway,they should be Mates,or nobled cause they farm too close to you.

DeletedUser

I take that back. I had one really good basher this world. He would help clear low morale targets and he would take a few of the smaller point villages and I would take the higher points. He was actually skilled just didn't have time at start up so fell way behind. He was the first and only person this world to snipe one of my trains.

Now He is happily co playing my account. Glad to have him. So In some cases it can turn out really positive.

DeletedUser

I guess you are right,but these case are rare in my opinion,and this world have more basher then ''normal player''

Not that im complaining like this dude who started this thread...im more....laughing bout it :lol:

Il just never get these player who try to make lot of friend around them...

Its tribal wars ffs,

the tribe is your friend,other are wars,and the rest are ''war but not yet''

DeletedUser

Very rare indeed. Usually in every world I do look for a partner near by. I like working in a 2's team if you will

DeletedUser

I personally have never been big enough to have or ever need a basher. But it always seems that bashers will one day get eaten up or something like that. I am not saying that its a bad thing just the way of the world.

Also if someone says they have a basher it makes them seem a lot bigger. So maybe its also an ego thing. But yet again I am not saying that all players with bashers are cocky.

(NO FLAMES PLEASE)

DeletedUser110996

So maybe its also an ego thing.
I'd reckon many have them around not so much for ego, but for security and flexibility. Everything the basher has is pretty much yours to use, so you've got an extension if your account with the ability to hit weak players without morale difference or a deffer that won't be a major target in a war that can stack for you (+1 bonfire too).

My major problem with them is finding one who is good enough to bash properly and still be small enough to do it. Too often they want to grow indefinitely as if they're not someones basher and just a regular player. When you try to keep them trim enough to do their job they often get ornery, protest it, and then they're just food. On top of that when you find one that's genuinely good, they're often better suited as a coplayer.

DeletedUser88502

So a top tribe uses basher tribes...some times even several of them. Then the same top tribe will have members who have their own separate basher tribe just for that player. Then that baser tribe has a basher tribe under it's protection, and members therein that also have personal basher tribes and or basher players. Then this process seems to repeat itself over and over and over and over and over and OVER!

Branches, Academies and Bashers oh my!

I know there is a good strategy using bashers... but does anyone else think it's getting a little ridiculous with the basher tribes all over the place?

And yes... I might be a little jealous... but not that much. This all makes me think of the old "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" thing that was proposed a few years back. Everyone all over the world is intertwined somehow! lol

Someone is a little upset about supermex perhaps? Maybe you should fight the players you declare war on rather than munching barbs and attacking the little guys? Just some food for thought :p

All that aside bashers are useful for this very reason and I suspect it is why undecided has several tribes under their leadership, but I could be wrong. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

g0liath

lol Black Dragoon...

It's not a "could be wrong" in your case. The only correct aspect of your post is quoting mine. Thanks for playing though! Try harder next time kid.

DeletedUser

I've used bashers this world. Truthfully. They aren't worth the pain of managing. I just end up nobling them completely

Always a true backstabber. Who needs loyalty these days right? They fight for you and what do you do?
I just end up nobling them completely

DeletedUser

Always a true backstabber. Who needs loyalty these days right? They fight for you and what do you do?
Yep, and now my old basher on this world is one of my great co players. Your Tears are so bitter and yummy

DeletedUser

Yep, and now my old basher on this world is one of my great co players. Your Tears are so bitter and yummy

you are a joke and I am not bitter at all. I have no reason to be bitter. This world is turning out just as I said. I was right in all I have said. If any one is bitter it is you because You have proven me right and you can not stand it that I was right. lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know that you wasn't even a factor in this world. And that makes me happy. Although it is not surprising

DeletedUser

I know that you wasn't even a factor in this world. And that makes me happy. Although it is not surprising

another world another time mate. I have honorable world wins behind me that I played in for years. Some day we may meet again and then we will see. For now take your hollow victory ok and enjoy your hug world ok. :icon_wink: