=SK= Aliases Blocked?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1747

Greetings World 30 forum denizens:

I recently took another look at these forums, and it appears that our quest has come to a conclusion.

DarthVaderxxx, Tribal Goat, Free Resources, =SK= Raven, SpeedDemon83, and ShrinkWrapper are now all blocked.

Interestingly, only one seems to be logged in, and all have "last activity" around the same time, making it highly likely that they were all from the same ip, or different forum accounts for the same individual, in other words. Perhaps most intriguing is that =SK= Raven is also blocked. His posting style was remarkably similar to the others. I had intended to make a post highlighting this issue, but felt that perhaps one was enough, and the process should run its course.

All of these were suspected to be multiple accounts used by =SK= for self-hype. I posted regarding three of these, and others posted suspicions about Free Resources and Tribal Goat boosting =SK=.

As =SK= Raven is the best known of the bunch, until contradictory evidence is presented, it seems highly likely that he was posting using all of these forum accounts.

Many felt that =SK= Raven would not stoop to creating multiple forum accounts. However, his account being banned around the same time cannot be simple coincidence. This seems to indicate that =SK= Raven was the player behind the forum accounts that were boosting =SK=. This affects the way I personally regard =SK=, as some of the posts made by these alias accounts of =SK= Raven were highly derogatory to many individuals. I am interested to see how others will take this development, both inside =SK= and out. I wonder if =SK= at large was privy to this, and if they will react poorly.

As for finding out if the exact timing of their bans is correlated, there is no way to tell when someone was banned, only when they were last active, and when they made their last post. Their last activity roughly correlates, and all were banned within the same timeframe, so by logic, they must be related somehow. Although unrelated players can be banned in the same hour, none of these accounts had posted anything worthy of outright bans. Thus, the only possible ban they could have received could have been for multiple accounting.

I commend the moderator(s) for their excellent work in this case. May the World 30 forums now become a more intelligent and lively place.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Birds of the same feather...... are birds?

Why is Raven blocked? are there reasons? Most of his posts that I read were generally lukewarm, at best.

I'd love to hear from that certain someone in the other thread saying that he was some english professor and some sh*t comments he gave on about how the words were incohesive between the people in question.

vpar has done his homework. And he really seems fond of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vpar, your detective skills are slipping mate.

could you please if possible give us more information on the times the aforementioned people were banned. from my knowledge if an IP is banned they should've all been banned at the same time NOT roughly the same time.

i am not arguing wether or not your right. i would just like a clearer picture to find out if i believe these 'suggestions'.

DeletedUser1747

Geez, vpar, you're really on top of this jazz.

I logged in to the forums and noticed the "blocked" indicator under certain names. As a community service, I decided that word must be spread of this.

Vpar, your detective skills are slipping mate.

could you please if possible give us more information on the times the aforementioned people were banned. from my knowledge if an IP is banned they should've all been banned at the same time NOT roughly the same time.

i am not arguing wether or not your right. i would just like a clearer picture to find out if i believe these 'suggestions'.

There is no way to tell when someone was banned, only when they were last active, and when they made their last post. Their last activity roughly correlates, and all were banned within the same timeframe, so by logic, they must be related somehow. Although unrelated players can be banned in the same hour, none of these accounts had posted anything worthy of outright bans. Thus, the only possible ban they could have received could have been for multiple accounting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd like confirmation from moderators first before I make any statements...

But I am beginning to wonder.

harlos

They can't publicly comment on it I'm sure.

But... come on.. All were active, then 10-15 mins later (based on what I saw), they weren't... That's pretty obvious.

DeletedUser

So you mean you are not privy to Raven's shizznits? I mean did you ask him or discussed it with others if those noob trolls were from the inside? or maybe someone doing a sabotage on your tribe?

EDIT: Hey, Tribal Goat was banned too so does that mean.... nah, he's regarded lower than those three (wrapper, vader, speed) banned.

DeletedUser

They can't publicly comment on it I'm sure.

But... come on.. All were active, then 10-15 mins later (based on what I saw), they weren't... That's pretty obvious.

It's not in my nature to just keep my thoughts to myself. I'll wait a while and not rush in, but you will know exactly how I feel.

DeletedUser

i agree that the moderators should shed some light into this.

but the phrase 'under certain names' seems VERY pointed to me.

and as a community service act i don't believe the agent of this act is allowed to be biased.:)

DeletedUser

i agree that the moderators should shed some light into this.

but the phrase 'under certain names' seems VERY pointed to me.

and as a community service act i don't believe the agent of this act is allowed to be biased.:)

Well it's obvious he's playing detective, and has a great degree of bias.

DeletedUser1747

Well it's obvious he's playing detective, and has a great degree of bias.

The only bias I have is bias against those who ruin the forum experience for the intelligent people who choose to partake in it. You two are extremely intelligent, and thus I fail to see why you would enjoy the forums more in the presence of these multi accounts, whose sole purpose was to hype one tribe, and one tribe only.

Never have I made derogatory remarks about anyone or anything in-game. Across both of my threads, I have focused on the forums only. For the record, I have nothing against =SK= or its players in-game, and wish everyone the best.

Last edited:

harlos

It's not in my nature to just keep my thoughts to myself. I'll wait a while and not rush in, but you will know exactly how I feel.

Who told you to keep your thoughts to yourself?

I said the MODERATORS can't publicly comment on it.

In reality, all you have to do is dig deep for your un-biased-ness (if thats even a word), and you'll see the light. Speaking about vpar2 being biased, isn't your place. You're also biased on the situation.

DeletedUser

Who told you to keep your thoughts to yourself?

I said the MODERATORS can't publicly comment on it.

In reality, all you have to do is dig deep for your un-biased-ness (if thats even a word), and you'll see the light. Speaking about vpar2 being biased, isn't your place. You're also biased on the situation.

Sorry I misunderstood.

And of course I'm biased, but I'm going to not let that cloud my thoughts.

I'm just waiting.

DeletedUser

The only bias I have is bias against those who ruin the forum experience for the intelligent people who choose to partake in it. You two are extremely intelligent, and thus I fail to see why you would enjoy the forums more in the presence of these multi accounts, whose sole purpose was to hype one tribe, and one tribe only.

have i ever said that i enjoy these guys on the forums??????

i believe i told free resources in one thread to change his pic from master chief of halo to a pic of the flood because parasites get everywhere like he did.

that is not like.

i am merly stating that i would like substancial and unequverable proof that your 'suggestions' were/are correct. if they are correct, i will of course apologise for doubting you.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I feel this is going a bit overboard. As much as everyone wishes to degrade =SK= due to their unprecedented popularity, I just don't see how many of those accounts (or perhaps people) had such a huge effect on the public forums.

As much as they blabber on about =SK=, it did not cause me any harm so I fail to see why it was such a big problem to begin with.

So many SK hate threads, SK this, SK that.

Excellent work vpar but I feel.. this is going a bit overboard.

DeletedUser

vpar, you said in one of your post above that you noticed that 'certain names' had block under them yes?

has there been any mention of IP addresses???

Status
Not open for further replies.