=sk=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytnt

I'd like to see =SK= Gamers in a war!Everyone says that they are n00bs!:lol:!I'd like to see if this is true:lol:!Like =SK= Gamers Vs. A tribe with a good OD Rank!What about EOL,What about BoK,Or even BoS?!How much people would like to see 1 of these tribes or =SK= Gamers Down?

DeletedUser

ok im srsly. getting bored of seeing =SK= you guys need someone new to talk about

Slytnt

Well Why doesn't a tribe declare on them?If you guys HATE Them Try & Gett rid of them I don't care what you pull on them!

DeletedUser

I'd like to see =SK= Gamers in a war!Everyone says that they are n00bs!:lol:!I'd like to see if this is true:lol:!Like =SK= Gamers Vs. A tribe with a good OD Rank!What about EOL,What about BoK,Or even BoS?!How much people would like to see 1 of these tribes or =SK= Gamers Down?
f_untitled11m_3189e7f.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarion

Well Why doesn't a tribe declare on them?If you guys HATE Them Try & Gett rid of them I don't care what you pull on them!

Ever heard of Beginner Protection? No wars for minimum of 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Have you nothing better to do? War is pointless at the moment. BP lasts a while longer yet. It will start in its own due course, maybe at a time when it is actually possible?

@jesus : believe me, we are sick of it as well.

@ Tarion: QFT

DeletedUser

Spear wars after protection? nice

no wars at all yet jesus. i was not implying that there would be one. I was merely pointing out what should already be obvious to slytnt... That war is not possible atm.

DeletedUser

can i get a mod to lock and/or delete this thread?
Most people have posted messages invalidating the original poster....

DeletedUser

can i get a mod to lock and/or delete this thread?
Most people have posted messages invalidating the original poster....

We all get bored of the SK bashing. We have the right to flame the guy :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

yea it's nice for something new
and hell i was talking to his war idea. its pointless till nobles imo XD

cursednova

Seems like the SK tribe cause a lot of stir and i doubt it will be long before we see the first wars with them in it. However there are so many threads out there about the SK its insane. ¬.¬

DeletedUser

Seems like the SK tribe cause a lot of stir and i doubt it will be long before we see the first wars with them in it. However there are so many threads out there about the SK its insane. ¬.¬

Yeah. You just bumped one of them. It was almost off the first page >_>

DeletedUser

its just their profile and that mail they sent out has annoyed everyone in the world :lol:

DeletedUser

It annoyed me I was not on the cc list

Seems someone knows better

Status
Not open for further replies.