{sk}

DeletedUser

Guys all Village disputes, Territorial violations must be communicated with diplomats. No need to post in the forums.

Thanks,

Ampac.

Haha, little late dont you think? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Shhh it's called sarcasm but don't tell reedc it's fun watching him get bent out of shape by 4 villages.

How many times do I have to say lol. I am not fussed over 4 villages, I am just trying to make the point that {SD} has not been cooperating when we tried to come to an agreement.

DeletedUser

How many times do I have to say lol. I am not fussed over 4 villages, I am just trying to make the point that {SD} has not been cooperating when we tried to come to an agreement.
Honestly no sarcasm I think this has been the 3rd time our tribes have made an agreement like this and inevitably one side or the other will violate it and there's about 2 weeks of pillaging before another gets hammered out. This last agreement has gone the longest without a lot of disputes. We'll see how well each side behaves.

Being as this is Tribal Wars and i'm anti social my opinion is if you can noble it keep it and defend it its yours, if not survival of the sneaky and strong rules the day.