{sk}

DeletedUser

Yes, barbs. That's all we noble here in {SD} since we are all ubernoobs and have no understanding at all of how the game works.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, barbs. That's all we noble here in {SD} since we are all ubernoobs and have no understanding at all of how the game works.

What? I think you misunderstood me, nobody is saying your a noob..Also nobling barbs is part of the game..

DeletedUser

What? I think you misunderstood me, nobody is saying your a noob..Also nobling barbs is part of the game..

:icon_rolleyes: i forgot, sarcasm doesn't convey well across the interweb.
There's no point nobling barbs unless it's a strategic move into enemy territory or similar.

Why the sudden shift Mighty Rancido?

What sudden shift might that be?
If you're talking about a shift into boredom, that's due to your "stimulating" conversation :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

NAP and stupidity

First off, irish lad, if anyone in our tribe has broken the NAP, this is the first I have heard of it. Normal procedure is for your tribe to notify our tribe of any problems. Since you have not notified us, I will assume you are full of shite.

As to HBOMB also recruting others, this is completely off point. We did not recruit DUCK or any other tribe SD was destroying. If we recruited some players that were at war with some minor tribe what does that matter to SD? We have not done this to SD, you have done this directly to us by recruiting the refuse that is left of SOH after we destroyed them.

This can only mean SD doesnt want to fight any of the big tribes, they are being pushed by a big tribe to fight us. That sounds great to me, let's spend two months fighting each other so Hulk and WHO can get stronger.

AS you know, we are going to continue fighting those enemies and anyone who supports them, as any other tribe would do. We will respond the same way you would have if we had recruited DUCK. So if you continue down this path you have chosen war and war you shall receive.

DeletedUser

gabbi,
We didn't start this situation, just responding as any tribe would. We have destroyed SOH and are cleaning up their remaining vilalges and players. Then you step in to try to save the remanants for yourselves. If we had stepped in and tried to save Duck you would have considered us all enemies and gone against us as well as Duck. Really no other way around it. You knew by taking SOH remnants as yet another member of yoru family tribe this would happen, so you made a conscious decision to start a war with us.

I personally think it makes alot more sense for PRIME, SD, and HBOMB to battle against the Hulk WHO alliance, but if someone brings war to us we have to respond in kind, and it would make no sense for us to focus on battling HULK while you attack us and steal our conquers.
Regards,
maxxjd

To be honist and to state a fact, prime admitted in the public forums that they have spys in the h bomb family. Why would they have them there if h bomb, sd and prime might battle against Hulk and who. That seems a bit stupid in my kind of thinking :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Why did some of your players discard the nap agreement and move into sd terrory? For example k92, k82 and most of all deep into k90 where the sd corner is?

If you look around the public forums no one has any repect for h bomb as they are made up of the last players standing in cletus, rzr ect but they do for sd before soh joined on.

By the way I did not want soh to join the sd family I just want to make that clear, the only reason I stay and fight is because of the leaders and my friends that I have had since day one in this world are awesome and I will stick by them to the end of this world and the next.:icon_biggrin:

If the nap is going to work in the future it has to work on both sides if you get the idea.

DeletedUser

First off, irish lad, if anyone in our tribe has broken the NAP, this is the first I have heard of it. Normal procedure is for your tribe to notify our tribe of any problems. Since you have not notified us, I will assume you are full of shite.

As to HBOMB also recruting others, this is completely off point. We did not recruit DUCK or any other tribe SD was destroying. If we recruited some players that were at war with some minor tribe what does that matter to SD? We have not done this to SD, you have done this directly to us by recruiting the refuse that is left of SOH after we destroyed them.

This can only mean SD doesnt want to fight any of the big tribes, they are being pushed by a big tribe to fight us. That sounds great to me, let's spend two months fighting each other so Hulk and WHO can get stronger.

AS you know, we are going to continue fighting those enemies and anyone who supports them, as any other tribe would do. We will respond the same way you would have if we had recruited DUCK. So if you continue down this path you have chosen war and war you shall receive.

Either way both tribes will lose as if you fall prime and sd will fight against who and care. And if we fall which will not happen as I have the exspearience from an even bigger wars that happend in w10 prime will proberly start a war with h bomb and as you will be very weak it would be slightly easier for prime to do the job. However what do you think will happen after two big forces in w20 go then?

DeletedUser

Why did some of your players discard the nap agreement and move into sd terrory? For example k92, k82 and most of all deep into k90 where the sd corner is?

Please show us your stats on this...as far as I am aware we have only nobled into these continents due to the nobeling of enemies...
If you can find specific evidence to show that we have been acting against our nobeling agreement then, as I am sure {SD} know, we have the recent stats of an {SD} member nobeling a player in k93. After inquiries the offending player said that it was a "personal battle". Even if it was "personal", the agreements set stated that the tribes tell each other that they wish to nobel into the opposite continent. After talking with the victim in our continent, we have learnt that it was NOT a "personal battle" and that the {SD} player just wanted to rim him for the fun of it. :icon_eek:

adnanzzz

To be honist and to state a fact, prime admitted in the public forums that they have spys in the h bomb family. Why would they have them there if h bomb, sd and prime might battle against Hulk and who. That seems a bit stupid in my kind of thinking :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

If you look around the public forums no one has any repect for h bomb as they are made up of the last players standing in cletus, rzr ect but they do for sd before soh joined on.

By the way I did not want soh to join the sd family I just want to make that clear, the only reason I stay and fight is because of the leaders and my friends that I have had since day one in this world are awesome and I will stick by them to the end of this world and the next.:icon_biggrin:

If the nap is going to work in the future it has to work on both sides if you get the idea.

It is your tribe that violated the NAP in several occasions. You kept nobling in K93 despite agreeing not to. Ask your diplomat, he apologised for it a million times but you still kept doing it.

Either you aren't informed about this or you are a liar.

DeletedUser

any who. This n-a-p agreement is being viloated by both sides. who do we even need a nap i don't know in h-bomb's profile it says what ks each tribe ownes.

DeletedUser

Like I said, I'd like to see some stats from you about how many we have nobled into your territory

DeletedUser

Did we ever say that the recruitment of rZr/Blood was recruiting refugees from us?
No...
The point was, you were putting us down for doing something that you yourselves have done. The tribe those players you recruited were running from was Prime; or have you conveniently forgotten all about that already? :icon_rolleyes:

It is your tribe that violated the NAP in several occasions. You kept nobling in K93 despite agreeing not to. Ask your diplomat, he apologised for it a million times but you still kept doing it.

Either you aren't informed about this or you are a liar.

hmmmm.... {SD} members who have villages in those area are still allowed to noble there. It's just members who have no villages there that aren't allowed to expand in those areas.

Please show us your stats on this...as far as I am aware we have only nobled into these continents due to the nobeling of enemies...
Like I said, I'd like to see some stats from you about how many we have nobled into your territory

Ok... so Atomic members nobling in K90 are only nobling enemies then?

90 Over the edge8,84469|941Kappllow
90 Point of no Return9,49672|933Kappllow90 The Final Frontier...8,84499|917Kappllow90 Worlds End8,84474|936Kappllowabc9,33563|933romero253Barbarian village8,18862|935romero253
Barbarian village8,87162|936romero253Dimensional Palace8,12778|945romero253
new village9,33567|938romero253Sapseikoo239,33568|932romero253

Barbarian village (62|936) K904,051Abandonedromero253 [Atomic]15th March 2009 - 05:33:03
90 Over the edge (69|941) K907,308AbandonedKappllow [Atomic]13th March 2009 - 22:50:50
90 Point of no Return (72|933) K903,138AbandonedKappllow [Atomic]10th March 2009 - 08:28:29

you guys must be enemies with the barbs then.
Then again i can see why you would be, they're very threatening :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Okay NAP infringement?
green.png
BP. El SmurfVador (254|951) K9210,585Phoenix-X eduardomax [Atomic]03rd April 2009 - 18:10:49
Yawn....Obviously it had a different village name. I must admit your player was very reasonable about it.

As regards to our K93 nobling we were nobling an inactive called Naruato Commando.....he went barb before we had finished.
I'm sure you know that we are both allowed to noble our own players in K92/93 respectively. Unfortunately because he went barb to quickly and our diplomat bless him didn't read that thread you guys didn't know about.

Last edited by a moderator: