Skill Vs Mass Recruitment - The Experiment

DeletedUser6303

if you really mean that, and wanna proove that more than 60 % of ur members have a forum account.

then make them all post here, then u will have my respect

In fairness this is something of a moot point.

We don't need to read this forum because a few of our players post extracts on our internal forums so there is no need to visit here. We don't often reply to your propaganda because its largely pointless to us. We only really chuckle on our internals about how bad -F- are looking in the propaganda you spread.

There is no need us telling you this though, you know this though of course because you resort to the lowly and cowardly act of using spies as Sacredfool kindly confirmed for us today :)

So really there is nothing for us to say to you here, you attack us, ignore the nap and so we war you and we will have fun whether we win or lose. If we win we win with honour and you look a bit silly in front of the community for losing to Hung, the lowly and noobish family tribe. If you win you won by cheating and so your respect is meaningless to us because the respect of cheating cowards is not worth having :)

Now argue away, I doubt we will be reading here further, our interest in your views was a passing fancy.

DeletedUser

af4bd_ORIG-Oh_Look_This_thread_again.jpg

DeletedUser

nice of you to rock up Jysmystry :) did you manage to get to the TW closet today ?? :)

kingjohan

There is no need us telling you this though, you know this though of course because you resort to the lowly and cowardly act of using spies as Sacredfool kindly confirmed for us today :)
There's nothing cowardly of using spies. It's an essential part in some wars. Spies can make you win the war with minimum losses. It is your fault in the first place for inviting a spy. If you were more selective with your recruitment and didn't invite 200+ members then you might not have this problem right now.
So really there is nothing for us to say to you here, you attack us, ignore the nap and so we war you and we will have fun whether we win or lose.
Hung broke the NAP first, not -F-.
If we win we win with honour
Oh boy...You still belive in the "we'll win with honour" crap? :icon_confused:
If you win you won by cheating
That's a pretty serious accusation you make. I assume you have proof of us cheating tho ofcourse. Right?
and so your respect is meaningless to us because the respect of cheating cowards is not worth having :)
I'm a bit confused now.
You will have to answer two questions for me, okay?
- How are we cheating?
- Why are we cowards?

Bold

DeletedUser

In fairness this is something of a moot point.

We don't need to read this forum because a few of our players post extracts on our internal forums so there is no need to visit here. We don't often reply to your propaganda because its largely pointless to us. We only really chuckle on our internals about how bad -F- are looking in the propaganda you spread.

So really there is nothing for us to say to you here, you attack us, ignore the nap and so we war you and we will have fun whether we win or lose. If we win we win with honour and you look a bit silly in front of the community for losing to Hung, the lowly and noobish family tribe. If you win you won by cheating and so your respect is meaningless to us because the respect of cheating cowards is not worth having :)

Now argue away, I doubt we will be reading here further, our interest in your views was a passing fancy.

+ you noobs have spies too. Good try though!

:) lets wait for a bit and start up again when we have some solid evidence about who is winning/losing.

We have 2 nobles. Yeah, we went there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19153

Care to explain this one to us? Im sure you have some lame excuse that is fooling nobody but I'm interested none the less. Just a bit of background, he has been totally cleared, with trains incoming and is right on the -f- frontline.

-F- None 19th February 2011 - 01:08:19 20,361

kingjohan

Care to explain this one to us? Im sure you have some lame excuse that is fooling nobody but I'm interested none the less. Just a bit of background, he has been totally cleared, with trains incoming and is right on the -f- frontline.

-F- None 19th February 2011 - 01:08:19 20,361

Feb 19
00:07 trevorfrench left the tribe.

ask him.

DeletedUser

I'm not an avid TW forum poster...what the sense in that...
bunch of useless words if you ask me.

let's just play the game with skill and enjoy ourselves....

Your fooling yourself if you think the HUNGer Family is going anywhere....by now you have hopefully fiqured this out. If not...that's ok...I really don't care what you think...what matters is only what I know.

I know how to play the game...don't doubt it......or do.....makes no difference either way....

What matters is how the board looks a year from now.....and let's face it....none of us know the answer to that one....guess we will just have to be patient and find out....

DeletedUser19153

You won't be able to get support if you don't ask for it :icon_idea:

Which means you must have thought that a 20k point player located right on the front line was not going to require support, so therefor left him alone as he "didn't ask for it". Oh my.

DeletedUser96141

Perhaps he just wasn't getting the support he required and got fed up.

he told us he was cleared because of dodging problems.
And i think there were also some RL issues for him
so he quit w54 over all!

DeletedUser96141

Defender: artyu4
Destination: Scared? (624|662) K66

Quantity: 3950 2727 106 827 1863 243 0 27 0 11 1 0 0
Losses: 3950 2727 106 827 1863 243 0 27 0 11 1 0 0

Haul: 12.855 40.404 10.131 63390/63390
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 5
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0

kingjohan

Which means you must have thought that a 20k point player located right on the front line was not going to require support, so therefor left him alone as he "didn't ask for it". Oh my.

All frontline players does not need support :icon_idea: Some can snipe.

Do you know what "snipe" is? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

im in -f-,
i do not like this thread,against it totally!
i havee never spoken out before,just read this bull,
i don't sit around saying this tribbe"(or that tribe,re noobs,
i respect my enemy,no matter how big/small.
disregaurd spelling mistakes,im a little drunk!!!
good luck,
to both sides.

DeletedUser19153

All frontline players does not need support :icon_idea: Some can snipe.

Do you know what "snipe" is? :icon_redface:

You expect your front line players to snipe rather than be supported? that is a new one to me, especially from one of the largest tribes on the world. Sniping is obviously a key aspect and can be used to kill nobles when you would otherwise struggle.

However if you just continuously to snipe then you are killing no offensive troops and are just allowing mroe and more players to be cleared with little troop loss for the enemy. Also, once the enemy decides to get a few players to send nobles + nukes individually, all timed together you have no chance. It defeats the object when you are "sniping" a full nuke.

you talk on here a lot for a tribe that is doing absoultly nothing don't you? 4 villages a week against hung? considering hung noble about 80 a day this is not really making an impact is it? check the recent top 20 opinion polls, even the rest of W54 are starting to think you are struggling.

You went into this war expecting hung to collapse and lets face it they just havn't, now you really don't know what to do, so you come here and pretend you can take on the world. Yet we can all see you can't even take out the "mass recruiting family tribe".

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

You expect your front line players to snipe rather than be supported?
IF he is good enough to do it then yes, i would. IF he can snipe quite good then the support could be used elsewere. It was his own choise to request support. If you think you need it, then you ask for it. Simple as that.

However if you just continuously to snipe then you are killing no offensive troops and are just allowing mroe and more players to be cleared with little troop loss for the enemy.
Err..No? How is one person sniping allowing more and more players getting cleared by little or no losses from the enemy? o_O
Also, once the enemy decides to get a few players to send nobles + nukes individually, all timed together you have no chance. It defeats the object when you are "sniping" a full nuke.
Now this is a funny thing with Hung. They won't.

you talk on here a lot for a tribe that is doing absoultly nothing don't you? 4 villages a week against hung?
Look up the defenition of nothing and then coome back please.
check the recent top 20 opinion polls, even the rest of W54 are starting to think you are struggling.
Exactly. That is what they Think.
You went into this war expecting hung to collapse and lets face it they just havn't, now you really don't know what to do,
Did you even have to write that we expect Hung to fall? :icon_redface: I thought that was obvious when you delcared war...
so you come here and pretend you can take on the world.
I have never said that.
Yet we can all see you can't even take out the "mass recruiting family tribe".
It was one person who thought that. If you need to use that argument you are in severe lack of material man.

Bold