Skull is looking to turn into a skull

diegoelgrande

Yep... just see this:

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (459|497) K44 9,455 Holo. [Wobble] xandermaster [*322*] 2012-12-16 23:52:22
Stackin Up (458|499) K44 9,454 Holo. [Wobble] 11tArDiS11 [*322*] 2012-12-16 22:01:07
089 Muk (417|588) K54 9,760 mike t45 [*322*] Stitch. [NIR] 2012-12-16 21:58:11
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (458|497) K44 9,618 Holo. [Wobble] xandermaster [*322*] 2012-12-16 21:39:30
076 Golem (418|583) K54 8,309 mike t45 [*322*] Stitch. [NIR] 2012-12-16 21:11:38
050 Diglett (417|584) K54 9,954 mike t45 [*322*] Stitch. [NIR] 2012-12-16 20:36:23
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (459|497) K44 9,513 xandermaster [*322*] Holo. [Wobble] 2012-12-16 20:35:39
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (458|497) K44 9,898 xandermaster [*322*] Holo. [Wobble] 2012-12-16 20:00:14
Stackin Up (458|499) K44 9,517 11tArDiS11 [*322*] Holo. [Wobble] 2012-12-16 20:00:01

I have heard about this tribe a lot as they continue attacking me again and again...but I wanted to show the World how nice work they are doing.
3 lost and 3 recaps. I know that recaps are not the best, it would be better if they could defend those villages instead of loosing them, but even though they recapped them so...

So...cheers to them. I am happy to be fighting you. I will be more happy to continue fighting you. And it deserves to be official.

Dear Skull Members: we have a war going on, so let s start sending some love each other.

JFYI:

Side 1:
Players: BabyFaceNelson
Side 2:
Tribes: *322*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1
Difference: 11

chart

Good luck to Skull.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ooopse I failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107735

whoa:icon_surprised: wobble and 322 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you are funny dude and we of course accept the war declaration you had delivered to us by recorded delivery this morning,next time please make sure that it is when i am out of bed as he woke me up :lol:

But i would ask that as you have declared on us please stop applying to our allies for invites as that kinda puts a dampener on all this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser107735

Lol you are funny dude and we of course accept the war declaration you had delivered to us by recorded delivery this morning,next time please make sure that it is when i am out of bed as he woke me up :lol:

But i would ask that as you have declared on us please stop applying to our allies for invites as that kinda puts a dampener on all this :icon_wink:

I didnt know that they were your allies as i do not keep up with diplomatic things worldwide, i just need to join a tribe so that i fight alongside with and i dont have any options, Apathy wont talk to me?? Wobble is too far Yarr is farther so im left with one option

diegoelgrande

But i would ask that as you had declared on us please stop applying to our allies for invites as that kinda puts a dampener on all this :icon_wink:

My bad..I have a moment of panic when I saw 10 people attacking me...but then I found out that they were faking with sword and HC so I took a minute to think and say: Hell yeah! This must be official!!!!

Plus there are threats for lot of silly wars by dont have one for ours? So we can write and twist the stats to our favor once in a while. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My bad..I have a moment of panic when I saw 10 people attacking me...but then I found out that they were faking with sword and HC so I took a minute to think and say: Hell yeah! This must be official!!!!

Plus there are threats for lot of silly wars by dont have one for ours? So we can write and twist the stats to our favor once in a while. :D

which nub do i need to stick my foot up the arse?? whose sending that shit?

diegoelgrande

which nub do i need to stick my foot up the arse?? whose sending that shit?

If you get angry for that, listen this: 50 attacks to the same village, from the same village,with different units(scout,LC,HC,sp,axe,sw,ram/cat and finally the nobles). Impossible to miss tag that kind of NOBLE TRAIN.

I wont give names as I need all the help I can get even if it is from the enemy tribe. :)

DeletedUser108894

can we just be friends?

you probably should be considering your op on him failed. It looks like Virus took 4 villages while your tribe could barely take 2 villages from him. Very sad, I say be friends and 322 can save more embarrassing moments like this failed op.

deomonkid18

you probably should be considering your op on him failed. It looks like Virus took 4 villages while your tribe could barely take 2 villages from him. Very sad, I say be friends and 322 can save more embarrassing moments like this failed op.

I'm not sure who you are but I do know one thing.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Herpes are bad
Now you have them too

Sowwy :(

diegoelgrande

It is easy to take villages like he/she did. While Skull attacks my west villages they sent 4 hours nobles to my east villages...even my grandma can success that way. :)

Cheers to Skull that managed to take those 10...we tried to do our best but we still lost a bunch...

diegoelgrande

Could have tried to snipe, no?

To snipe you need troops. If your allies has already killed most of it (because their attacks landed before yours) I dont have anything to snipe with.

But what are planned ops for? To do this! So congratulations for the timing,for the coordination between both tribes and for the earlier attackers (D Army and Peps:you rock guys,I wont forget those nukes easily) that suicide their nukes so all the rest can take their villages.

DeletedUser

To snipe you need troops. If your allies has already killed most of it (because their attacks landed before yours) I dont have anything to snipe with.

But what are planned ops for? To do this! So congratulations for the timing,for the coordination between both tribes and for the earlier attackers (D Army and Peps:you rock guys,I wont forget those nukes easily) that suicide their nukes so all the rest can take their villages.

fair play... i like you :)