SKY declares on Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Probally should, because kings has you as allies, and it is all over thier forums that you became allies.

might not want to be advertising another tribes forums lol... they dont tend to appreciate that :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL, you think Kings likes us? they ARE partially made of old ST.F members you know :icon_wink:

Meh, even so. I hope they stay out of it on both sides and just sit there like good little girls. This is gonna be fun. Lets have a good old fashion brawl.

DeletedUser

Good luck SKY! Show w32 that you got Game!

I know....cheesy bunn......

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides, I've got 5 bones on Game being the victor, but I'd like to see if Sky can shake the old family mentality, and show they are a tribe to be reckoned with.

DeletedUser

just thought i should share this from Fairclb:

As you all know already, we have officially declared war on Game. I have personally contacted Game's duke and wished him the best. I am going to insist that all members conduct themselves professionally in the public forums. Game is a respectable opponent and should be treated with respect.
---------------------------

so good luck Game, and lets have a good fight :icon_razz::axemen:

DeletedUser

no that was a fake thread did you not see all the complaints about it

DeletedUser

just thought i should share this from Fairclb:

As you all know already, we have officially declared war on Game. I have personally contacted Game's duke and wished him the best. I am going to insist that all members conduct themselves professionally in the public forums. Game is a respectable opponent and should be treated with respect.
---------------------------

so good luck Game, and lets have a good fight :icon_razz::axemen:

I have done the same. Good luck sky, I think a little bit of misunderstanding but what is done is done. All that there can be is war :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Looks like an interesting war. Good luck both sides.

gamesky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.