Skype Quotes

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Screenshot2011-10-13at205120.png

DeletedUser51929

your skype looks better than mine... unless you did that.

DeletedUser

mac skype version 4, a version behind pc skype but still better :p

DeletedUser51929

I need to turn out of a pony now the sotw is over :3 and I thought as much, but now that windows owns skype, it should get worse.

DeletedUser

pc skype will get worse, they seem to be refusing to touch the mac version :p

DeletedUser

pc skype will get worse, they seem to be refusing to touch the mac version :p

Umm... PC version got better, Mac version got a lot worse. They knew the Mac version was great and the PC version sucked, so to achieve equilibrium, they made the Mac version more like the PC version, rather than the other way round.

DeletedUser

ikr. Mac version had 2 windows, one with all your contacts on and one with all your chats on. Your chats stayed open each time you came back on, so you just closed the ones you didn't want to read and didn't have to get people to post in the chat in order to see the chat each time.

DeletedUser

Erm that is still the case now, all my convos are there whenever I turn my mac on, I can still access my chats with people from 6 months ago, and they are from people that I haven't spoken to since either :p

DeletedUser

Are you running version five? Could you screenshot your whole skype window?

DeletedUser

Just went on the "about skype" button to check which version, didn't realise that I had updated it to version 5.1 :D. To be honest I never liked the separate windows anyway, I found it a pain when one of the windows would get hidden behind a load of other programs :p

Screenshot of my skype

DeletedUser99229

i took em too
[23:28:24] Phlipster/Cranness: compositionally your piece is good, but the text is detracting from your focal, the piece needs blending and the border scrapped
[23:28:49] Phlipster/Cranness: lol, I’ve taken thousands of photos, only one of them I ever used in a sig :p
[23:29:05] Kyle <3 kerry,SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :D
[23:30:25] Phlipster/Cranness: then again out of teh thousands of photos that I have taken very few of them have ever seen the light of day :p
[23:30:37] Kyle <3 kerry,SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :D
[23:30:44] Kyle <3 kerry,SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: so u took them in the night
[23:30:45] Kyle <3 kerry,SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :O
[23:30:48] Kyle <3 kerry,SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: |-(
[23:30:49] Kyle <3 kerry,SSB,RH, LD, McMoney: :D