Slack Jawed or Big Brains?

Dan565

All Dan did was cry the whole time he joined. Many times I read his post there and would wish the baby would just quit. Thankfully we no longer need to hear his whining there.

~CVDA~ is a shambles and just a pawn of Patroclus. I admit me and relty probably made the worst mistake ever joining you lot and how many do you think are loyal to your tribe? Not a lot they even have their chat room talking and plotting about leaving CLETUS and ~CVDA~

I dont really see how i was "crying" i stuck up for ex BEYOND players who were bullied out of the tribe. btw good luck with the coalition against Kong:icon_biggrin:

Lakehun Cimi

~CVDA~ is a shambles and just a pawn of Patroclus. I admit me and relty probably made the worst mistake ever joining you lot and how many do you think are loyal to your tribe? Not a lot they even have their chat room talking and plotting about leaving CLETUS and ~CVDA~

I dont really see how i was "crying" i stuck up for ex BEYOND players who were bullied out of the tribe. btw good luck with the coalition against Kong:icon_biggrin:

Not only are you wrong dan, but you are dead wrong as well.
You obviously have problems with authority because you bailed on BEYOND three times for CHANGE while they were warring with WHO? three months ago.

Then as soon as you got elected DUKE, you opted for the BEYOND / CLETUS merger only to get sucked into some diplomacy issues that are above you grasp. So you do what you normally do and jump ship before you have the full facts.

Dan565

Not only are you wrong dan, but you are dead wrong as well.
You obviously have problems with authority because you bailed on BEYOND three times for CHANGE while they were warring with WHO? three months ago.

Then as soon as you got elected DUKE, you opted for the BEYOND / CLETUS merger only to get sucked into some diplomacy issues that are above you grasp. So you do what you normally do and jump ship before you have the full facts.

A least get your facts right:

BEYONDCHANGE17th November 2008 - 01:00:02
CHANGEBEYOND27th November 2008 - 01:00:02
Three times? Also i dont think Who? really had a problem with me as they would have said, i could name many players that bailed from the war for other tribes.Its a good job me and relty got elected as we know what chewydrizzt wanted to do i.e. Turn BEYOND into Prime's sister tribe.Also if im jumping ship along with 21 members and counting then their is obviously something wrong with CLETUS/~CVDA~

DeletedUser

A least get your facts right:

BEYONDCHANGE17th November 2008 - 01:00:02
CHANGEBEYOND27th November 2008 - 01:00:02
Three times? Also i dont think Who? really had a problem with me as they would have said, i could name many players that bailed from the war for other tribes.Its a good job me and relty got elected as we know what chewydrizzt wanted to do i.e. Turn BEYOND into Prime's sister tribe.Also if im jumping ship along with 21 members and counting then their is obviously something wrong with CLETUS/~CVDA~

Well in Cletus only 6 left, and 6 were dismissed since Feb. 2nd Others in that same time period left and came back. I bet on CVDA you are counting the people who moved to Cletus as leaving to give you your distorted facts.

DeletedUser

Well in Cletus only 6 left, and 6 were dismissed since Feb. 2nd Others in that same time period left and came back. I bet on CVDA you are counting the people who moved to Cletus as leaving to give you your distorted facts.

Bob, I don't know you, and that say's a lot about your place in these discussions. Were you even involved in the war? I don't remember you speaking in the council recently when the negotiations were ongoing... I know you enjoy your new place in Cletus, but Cletus is not what you think. Some will remain, but if you discount the inactives and the players being sat, it's a whole lot less than you think. btw, inactives doesn't just mean someone who turns yellow, it means those players who log on just so that they can SIM city their villages and then log off. I can think of at least 20-30 of your 50 who are like that. CVDA, well, I did not keep that much of an eye on them, and my only knowledge of you was that you were in there.

Correction - 12 left, and more are coming.:icon_eek: K74 was the birthplace of Cletus and with the exception of inactives, Cletus is not only no longer in control of the K, but they have no real presence in the K. If Elroon ever logs on, he will come over to the new tribe, because he is an old friend of mine and doesn't like Pat, but I think he remains one of those accounts being sat by Pat or Vladivar. Along with Araggedtiger. Only one person should have left and that is Patroclus. He should have gone over to Kong, though I don't think they would have accepted him, just like he said he would when the top players decided to cease fire. His decision to boot me only came, because he knew that the moment he stated his refusal to keep his word and leave the tribe that we would have left anyway.

btw, is the Cletus leadership enjoying its precipitous drop from the top 10.

Pat you should have swallowed your pride and kept your word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CLETUS status

Although I had some issues with Patroclus' play, I did not move over to the new tribe for personal reasons, so I will refrain from speaking of Patroclus personally. I moved into the new tribe because CLETUS had a ton of inactives and long term account sits, and very few active agressive players remaining. I think EMC2 had some of the same issues. So two half tribes could continue to pretend to wage a war (and not very effectively on either side) or the two tribes could combine the best and actually become a good tribe. Also, CLETUS ws very unorganized, people no longer had a clue what was going on because their was no information provided. Although leadership has to make the big decisions and regular members have to go along even if they disagreed, I at least believe members should be able to at least provide their input on the most important issues. The new tribe will provide those things. Hopefully we can get organized and get the best players together and move forward. I have no ill will toward anyone. Some of the best from CLETUS and EMC2 have aleady moved over, and many more will follow.

DeletedUser

Back on topic:

CLETUS is now ranked #2 for defensive kills.

That alone says something.