Slayers W29 Hall of Fame

• Thread starter DeletedUser62494
  • Start date

DeletedUser87372

Starting to look a bit like a hall of fame for players who are gone. How about including some that are still around, as i am sure there are plenty of great players that have not yet quit. Not to say those mentioned already are also not great to remember!

DeletedUser

Thats a good point J. I am just so use to Sports Hall of Fames where members do not become eligible until after they have quit.

We have allstar team threads where we post who we think are the top players still active in this world. Maybe we should make this hall of fame strictly for those great players who were taken from us because of real life, etc.......

Just my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will do a Hall of Fame for the members remaining later when the world nears the end :)

DeletedUser89005

I will do a Hall of Fame for the members remaining later when the world nears the end :)
That would be a good idea towards the end to have incorperated..

DeletedUser79621

I agree a hall of fame should be made out of those left at a later time, when the world is basically over.

DeletedUser

The accusing of, and further discussing of other members' possible rule breaking in-game is strictly forbidden on the forums.

/Thread cleaned.