Sleep Mode is good ...and bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkeith0004

Ok so sleep mode helps when you choose to use it... but blows when you build your warehouse way up and expect to come into work and have full resources but instead you have to wait 6 hours before you can login due to automatic sleepmode...i vote the auto sleep be turned off...who is with me?

Bedtime Bear

Not me.

I couldn't find someone from over the pond to play with on this round unlike when I played a beta world at this pace, so its unfair because you could have 2-3 people running an account and never be offline and constantly grow, while others are a a disadvantage.

DeletedUser

It's pretty much unfair as it is, mind. Those people who have no life can prosper, and havign multiple people to run the account is also a huge advantage. Sleep is only forced 6 hrs every 36. Personally I would state that you have to sleep 24 hours every 48, and this needs to be in up to 3 blocks, each with a minimum of 6 hrs. This would allow for simple day time rotation, at your own call.

DeletedUser

I think we should be able to place sleep mode when ever we want only, and have say 10hours that you have to wait after the sleep mode turns off

DeletedUser

Yea this is garbage. Go to sleep at 12 and wake up at seven to go to school and find out that i can't even log in for four more hours because of this crap.

Jkeith0004

i never thought of the multiple people on one village idea..that in itself is unfair..but i can see how forcing sleep mode does put a large hinder on that practice

DeletedUser

it's a dumb idea. If you want to play a speed server then you should play a speed server. If you can't play as often as it takes to win then go to one of the other SEVEN worlds. If it's going to require pay to play then i don't want to have go quit playing for six hours every 3 days. Will i get my money back for the downtime?

DeletedUser

I defantly think its fair and a good idea, not everyone is fortunate to have a good sitter, and even if they can be around for 24hours 6hours break is nice.

And its not like its unfair, EVERYONE has to go into sleep mode after 36hours, so its quite balanced out. I think its a good idea, cuz this server does take up alot of your time to play and keep up

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, with matt-. Quit whining about how bad it is and find something better, or don't whine at all.:icon_razz:

Tangalor Firefoot

If you sleep mode it, will it still automatically sleep mode you. Cause I had a horrible night trying to stay upgrading every hour or so... Then I wake up in the morning and am like POOEY! and it's sleep moded me.. I coulda slept, and then played all day! :icon_cool: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you sleep mode it, will it still automatically sleep mode you. Cause I had a horrible night trying to stay upgrading every hour or so... Then I wake up in the morning and am like POOEY! and it's sleep moded me.. I coulda slept, and then played all day! :icon_cool: :icon_rolleyes:

Lololol, yah you have to guage your time well. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't like sleeper mode. :icon_cry: All my farms have gone into it and i haven't got that many left.

DeletedUser

This is possibly the most stupid idea i have ever witnessed for a game. If you need your time to play a game then DON'T JOIN A SPEED SERVER. I payed to play when i want to! Right now i want to play. There is world one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven where speeds are great for people who cannot play the time neccessary for a speed round. Get rid of this crap.

DeletedUser2378

I went to log on and my account is in sleep mode, at the very time I can be most active. I don't recall turning it on, didn't ever realise it existed!

DeletedUser

This is possibly the most stupid idea i have ever witnessed for a game. If you need your time to play a game then DON'T JOIN A SPEED SERVER. I payed to play when i want to! Right now i want to play. There is world one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven where speeds are great for people who cannot play the time neccessary for a speed round. Get rid of this crap.

Sorry for the inconvience, truly I am. Some of us actually have lives and have to sleep and eat and work.

DeletedUser

it's a dumb idea. If you want to play a speed server then you should play a speed server. If you can't play as often as it takes to win then go to one of the other SEVEN worlds. If it's going to require pay to play then i don't want to have go quit playing for six hours every 3 days. Will i get my money back for the downtime?

Guess what, when you joined it was said many times there would be a sleep system and a general explanation of how it would work. Dont buy the product then bitch about whats inside when it was stated on the package.

If you dont like it, respectfully make a post about how you think it could be fixed.

Or, just dont play the next round.

DeletedUser

Guess what, when you joined it was said many times there would be a sleep system and a general explanation of how it would work. Dont buy the product then bitch about whats inside when it was stated on the package.

If you dont like it, respectfully make a post about how you think it could be fixed.

Or, just dont play the next round.

Jerran, you cussed!!! That is clearly against the rules! I'm sorry Jerran, but I must give you a warning!

**Hands a warning to Jerran** :icon_wink:

Other then that though I agree with you. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.