Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,797
Side 2: 51,211
Difference: 6,586

chart

DeletedUser

You an Stay Calm keep saying it is SLURP against you 2, This is such a lie. I know I am not attacking
you an I know of several other members that have not even bothered with you.

Next you will say it is 3 tribes against you.

These stats mean nothing to me:)

DeletedUser95452

New fashion nowdays:

Afer STay Calm we have a new entry account on extarnals ... reason he did a recap ;p

No we will wait to c a new account to post couse he moved a def villa from A position to B

Bets now opened on that ^ ;p

DeletedUser107152

Hey guys, breaking news: Yarr, AAA, and SLURP! have not managed to take a single village off of me!

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You an Stay Calm keep saying it is SLURP against you 2, This is such a lie. I know I am not attacking
you an I know of several other members that have not even bothered with you.

Next you will say it is 3 tribes against you.

These stats mean nothing to me:)

No you just tried to steal an "easy" village from an AAA account that was being internalled. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If they have recruited their way closer to the account Styx is on it may well end badly for them

And she is the nice one on the account ... :p

DeletedUser

No you just tried to steal an "easy" village from an AAA account that was being internalled. :icon_rolleyes:

Hate to get off topic I am not sure what you mean by easy target I had launched 6 nukes at 3 villas before I realized what was going on I pretty much lost all my troops. So easy naaa. An I am not a thief:icon_cool:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hate to get off topic I am not sure what you mean by easy target I had launched 6 nukes at 3 villas before I realized what was going on I pretty much lost all my troops. So easy naaa. An I am not a thief
:icon_cool:

That's not true. I was sitting Devils Nightmare all the time. You didn't even try to attack him while he was playing, you waited until you realised he was being internalled (down from 30+ vills to 5) At 5 vills, first you sent scouts and I sent you a message saying Bye Bye scouts. Then you sent ONE nuke from 12 hours away when Devil was finally down to 2 vills and I messaged you telling you that you can try all you like to steal an easy village but the account will be defended. That's what I mean by "trying to steal an easy village". I dread to think how you would fare in war if you can't even leech a village from a vulnerable quit account :lol:

DeletedUser

New fashion nowdays:

Afer STay Calm we have a new entry account on extarnals ... reason he did a recap ;p

No we will wait to c a new account to post couse he moved a def villa from A position to B

Bets now opened on that ^ ;p

lol

All seeing I

That's not true. I was sitting Devils Nightmare all the time. You didn't even try to attack him while he was playing, you waited until you realised he was being internalled (down from 30+ vills to 5) At 5 vills, first you sent scouts and I sent you a message saying Bye Bye scouts. Then you sent ONE nuke from 12 hours away when Devil was finally down to 2 vills and I messaged you telling you that you can try all you like to steal an easy village but the account will be defended. That's what I mean by "trying to steal an easy village". I dread to think how you would fare in war if you can't even leech a village from a vulnerable quit account :lol:

if its vulnerable they try to slurp it up. That is the nature of thems