Smile?!

DeletedUser

I know, but still arent you supposed to support your own tribe members:(

DeletedUser

I know, but still arent you supposed to support your own tribe members:(

Well maybe your fellow tribe members would support you more if you didnt spam and post for no reason all the time. I have seen you spam numerous threads, ( Premades, GD, PnPs ) funny enough, there is a whole section called OT ( Off topica ) thats ment for spam, pointless posts, etc... and I only see you post there on occasions.
And how has all this spamming worked out for you? Well it has made you look like a complete " uneducated poster " ( I dont want to risk posting something to harsh or I might get an infraction :icon_neutral: ) and now a bunch of experienced players intend and most likely will rim "most" of your tribe. Im not sure if it is purely your fault, or if Kold never got a long with fordy.

If you want to get more support from your "friends" I suggest you stop doing the above ^^.
Also spamming all the time doesnt just lower your reputation, it lowers the premade's your joining, in this case Smile?.

All I have to say is good luck, because by the looks of it your going to need it.

kingjohan

Kold Killer, did you say lee was a amazing PnPer? Judging by this thread you do not have very high standards.

I just wanted to comment on this thread to say I will be the guy rimming this tribe.

Why you ask? Because I can :icon_cool:

Thank you <3

This post got me to join Smile? :lol:

I hope you're a man of your word.

kingjohan

Ahh okay then wrong lee, You say you have Alex, Yeah hes a good player and we chat alot on skype, But thats one player in a big bunch of nubs, Just face it. I will beat you :icon_idea:

You'll be suprised what a bunch of "nubs" can do.

Which tribe are you in and which direction will you start in?

kingjohan

Well maybe your fellow tribe members would support you more if you didnt spam and post for no reason all the time. I have seen you spam numerous threads, ( Premades, GD, PnPs ) funny enough, there is a whole section called OT ( Off topica ) thats ment for spam, pointless posts, etc... and I only see you post there on occasions.
And how has all this spamming worked out for you? Well it has made you look like a complete " uneducated poster " ( I dont want to risk posting something to harsh or I might get an infraction :icon_neutral: ) and now a bunch of experienced players intend and most likely will rim "most" of your tribe. Im not sure if it is purely your fault, or if Kold never got a long with fordy.

If you want to get more support from your "friends" I suggest you stop doing the above ^^.
Also spamming all the time doesnt just lower your reputation, it lowers the premade's your joining, in this case Smile?.

All I have to say is good luck, because by the looks of it your going to need it.

You do relise the mods will consider this as spam, since it's not relevant to the original purpose of the thread. :icon_confused:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W6 was 2 years ago,

W6 was my first world i stayed in more than 2 weeks.

Everyone started out as noobs in this game, am i right? Yes i am.

If you remember Me in W6 then you must remember One Winged Angel, cazac (~Or.D~), king Rich (HIRE) and Bison Bison (*AoN*), Those players (leaders) represents one tribe, top tribes for that matter, each of them considered me good enough to join their tribes. I was terrible, but was willig to learn, and i did. If not, why would them let me join their tribes?

Now to the interesting question, if you were good, who were you in W6?

LOL.

you are name dropping for real?

Wow. Impressive list of former players.... What does that have to do with your ingame skill again?

kingjohan

LOL.

you are name dropping for real?

Wow. Impressive list of former players.... What does that have to do with your ingame skill again?

Hello pajuno.

Long time no see ;)

I saw Phoenix was joining, good luck to you.

I am namedropping, for realZ (whatever that means :icon_rolleyes:)
Obviously, i should know atleast the basics (therefore i'm not a "terrible" player as the guy with a green avvy said) or i would never have a chanse of joining Or.D or HIRE. Am i right, pajuno?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello pajuno.

Long time no see ;)

I saw Phoenix was joining, good luck to you.

I am namedropping, for realZ (whatever that means :icon_rolleyes:)
Obviously, i should know atleast the basics (therefore not a "terrible" player as the guy with a green avvy said) or i would never have a chanse of joining Or.D or HIRE. Am i right, pajuno?

Considering my negative opinion of both named tribes, i suppose you cant be that bad. But then again, can you be that good? :icon_rolleyes:

Anyone that needs to name drop out of the gate, rather than point at their account name and say "check twstats", obviously isnt that great tho.

Just my opinion.

kingjohan

Considering my negative opinion of both named tribes, i suppose you cant be that bad. But then again, can you be that good? :icon_rolleyes:
Quote me where i said i was "that good". I was posting that only to proove the green guy wrong. Which is done now.

Anyone that needs to name drop out of the gate, rather than point at their account name and say "check twstats", obviously isnt that great tho.
I agree, especially since i've neer called myself geat (not in a serious post anyways)
Just my opinion.
Cooliz

Bold

DeletedUser

I'm going to join a day late, don't want to wait for the 9th. Hopefully can rim a few of you tho :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You do relise the mods will consider this as spam, since it's not relevant to the original purpose of the thread. :icon_confused:

Umm ok if you say so, but you do realise that Wolves16 spams all the time, and I was trying to give him some "advise".

I told you, i was in HIRE, the maintribe in the branch

Ohh, and this in not spam.. :)

kingjohan

Umm ok if you say so, but you do realise that Wolves16 spams all the time, and I was trying to give him some "advise".

I think he know when he spam and when he doesn't.

Ohh, and this in not spam.. :)
I, have not acused somone at spamming tho, when i did the same.