Smurfs don't play Politics

DeletedUser42127

For those that know know much about who we are I thought I'll introduce Smurfs to W38.

Who are Smurfs? We are just an aggressive bunch of players looking to kick ass regardless of tribes sizes, alliances, or what. We play the only way we know how its tribalwars.

Will Smurfs have allies? Hmmm.... maybe after 2-3 months into world but those tribes that begs and start family tribes will be targets! Oh yeah we hate family tribes, Mass recruiting tribes ect...

Smurfs Member limit? 60-70 the most who needs 250?

No offense but I'm sure there are alot of tribes that are great out there and going to make a name for themselves in w38 however if they must do so I hope they do it away from Smurfs. Same requirements will be made from past world for those apart of Smurfs.

Good luck all.

LizAshley

lconn

Wow another one of those tribes, who seem to be 100% sure there the best.

DeletedUser

well smurf did very very well in early w22 so they will be a tribe to watch out for.

DeletedUser

we will see who is the best when w38 actulay opens wont we :)

DeletedUser

wowsers!!!! LizAshley is that you? Well its nice to see a beautiful woman back out of retirement to lead a tribe. Smurfs get my vote for great tribe. If its some of same people from past world then they will be very active and great attackers.

lconn your tribe is all about PnP hype so silent.

DeletedUser

i saw a little bit from them in 22 and lizashly resighned if i am correcrt or sometihng along those lines and from what i saw they where very good :)

lconn

lconn your tribe is all about PnP hype so silent.

Really, where did you get that from?

All i said is that i thought what lizyashley wrote, just put the idea in my head she is basically saying "Watch out for us because were the best"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But will they withstand everyone and prove to the best that they are one of the Best...???

:icon_cool:

from reading this I don't see how smurfs say they are best they just coming out saying they welcome wars because the game is played that way right? I don't think any tribe is consider to be one of best or near it.

In every world RaRw is 1st tribe to get disbanded or Beyond its something that just happens. Any tribe that reaches 100 members on 1st day WILL FAIL :axemen:

DeletedUser51389

It's very hard to get good luck and make 2 tribes that are very good very early, it try's your luck. I've done it a couple times but It's not the way to go if you are one of those people who think that they are going to be the best. I don't think this tribe will secceed but the best of luck to the all of you

nindel

from reading this I don't see how smurfs say they are best they just coming out saying they welcome wars because the game is played that way right? I don't think any tribe is consider to be one of best or near it.

In every world RaRw is 1st tribe to get disbanded or Beyond its something that just happens. Any tribe that reaches 100 members on 1st day WILL FAIL :axemen:

Hey it's inspector gadet! :D

And sure, though if it's premade and packed with pros then less chance of failure no? :icon_wink:

Slytnt

It's very hard to get good luck and make 2 tribes that are very good very early, it try's your luck. I've done it a couple times but It's not the way to go if you are one of those people who think that they are going to be the best. I don't think this tribe will secceed but the best of luck to the all of you

Get away from these forums, lmao./ how are you doing??

So how are Smurfs planning on welcoming Shrooms?