PD is tom
giphy.gif

DeletedUser118185

I do not think any tribe will start a war at this point..^^

DeletedUser

giphy.gif

The reaction of any tribe that wars random or PD lol

DeletedUser118995

With the current trend of tribes hugging their way to the top I wouldn't be surprised to see them merge and rename to something like 'Schizoid Smurfs' :icon_neutral:

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
We wont merge with anyone and we are far from huggers. I have had multiple offers for diplo and have turned them all down because at this stage its too early for that.

DeletedUser118995

Glad to hear that Kidd. I look forward to an interesting fight when it eventually kicks off.

DeletedUser118822

Smurfs is not afraid of PD, and PD is not afraid of Smurfs

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I know some of their players and I doubt they are scared of a fight regardless who they fight. Whether they want said fight is an entirely different subject.

ashoka1

That's exactly my point

Every one wants a fight at a time & place of their choice.

If you know your opponent is good then don't give him that luxury.You make the move when time is right for you ..not for your opponent

Triple Threat

With the current trend of tribes hugging their way to the top I wouldn't be surprised to see them merge and rename to something like 'Schizoid Smurfs' :icon_neutral:

or would it be Smurfs with Attitude lol.

Seriously it is way to early for things like this thread, and i believe if and when they fight will be done by PnP

DeletedUser113795

Smurfs are actually a warpig tribe just that kid is duke here and in pigs Kirk is duke...players are almost the same

Status
Not open for further replies.