Smurfs Wars: Chapter 2: -[FL]-, Bunny & Diplo

DeletedUser

The Smurfs happily continue their quest to rid the world of evil, after weeks of being on top of the world charts (aside from one small incident) we look back on their accomplishments and their current situation.

2340941156_71e8e04302.jpg

The times have changed, time alone has brought the downfall of one of our great leaders, LizAshley aka Smurfette who was lost due to vehicle troubles...

This incident caused the Smurfs to be without a leader for a whole week as Dailen1 was busy with the loosly known, so called "Real" world

beyondthenothingnesspx5.png

and had planned for LizAshley to take over during this time.

Now only one of the founding dukes remain, Dailen1 aka Papa Smurf. He will be with us for eternity, for as long as the Smurfs march this world.

Now, speaking of marching this world... the Smurfs have been very busy ridding the world of evil.

First up, is the Forsaken Legion -[FL]-

This war came upon the Smurfs silently as a couple members of each tribe had begun to clash. Their great leader Broly tried to ask for better terms between our tribes but the request was ignored and war was soon declared.

user_image.php

For a long time, the two tribes lost interest in one another but then Shubhi, a relatively aggresive and (naturally) fearless smurf, decided to take a couple of their villages... and so he did. Now crossnim decided to represent -[FL]- and is now involved in a losing battle against Shubhi (who has already nobled a village off crossnim in retaliation).

Good luck to -[FL]-, we enjoy the challenge.

Next on our evil hit list... is of course Bunny Troopers

These guys have it coming to them... they began attacking kennyboy68 about a month ago and have not been very succesful... or really succesful at all with their coordination of attacks. We always have something to hit them with...

bunnypresentfromsmurfsgh8.png

They did manage to hit kennyboy68 hard though but the village lost was quickly recovered and supported.

We now have a firm grasp on thier territory...as can be seen in this image:

smurfsfirmgraspbunnyvw4.png

It is looking bad for them from our point of view with GSM also picking on them from the south.

Rest in peace fallen Bunny Troopers and good luck to those still remaining.

Last but not least... well actually... nevermind, is Diplomacy Diplo

diplomacy.jpg

Their... great? No that's not the word... well, not that it matters... their "leader" erect has been having some loyalty issues lately.

Aug 23
00:40 nino317 joined the tribe.

Aug 20
00:04 silverwolfs joined the tribe.

seems their members are leaving them and joining us and we're not even looking to move too far in their direction yet...

inspire-disloyalty.jpg

They aren't bugging us too much... they tried a time or two to noble one of our villages. Not a very good idea trying the UNpossible.

I'd like to say good luck to you guys... but you are weak. I guess we will just continue our attacks on Diplo and watch as their members scramble to join us on their first possible chance.

So with that... I would like to thank you for reading this chapter of Smurfs Wars.

Just remember...

This
Is

smurfswarsch2ap2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All hail my first PnP, the forums were dull and since this is the world I seem to be doing the best on... I decided to spend some of my very valuable free time making it.

Enjoy.

Side 1: Smurfs

Side 2: Diplo -[FL]- Bunny

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 12
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,696
Side 2: 61,935
Difference: 122,761

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well; this is certainly no dull war and am looking forward Smurfs n' the other 3 tribes progression. So good luck to all the tribes involved and lets this be a long drawn out war :)

DeletedUser

Side 1: Smurfs

Side 2: Diplo -[FL]- Bunny

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,425
Side 2: 35,921
Difference: 75,504

image.php

Here's just the past week...

DeletedUser

So I guess Smurfs like to bad talk Diplo. No we aren't having loyalty issues, silverwolfs, Western Dude and nino are all PA's with each other. They just want to live, to not get nobled because they are afraid. I was unfortunately rimmed, but anyways. I have no doubt that "Smurfs" will try and take some more members. I'm on good terms with silverwolfs, but that's irrelevant.

Weak? Ya, we faltered a bit in K25, but maybe you guys should stop being so cocky and actually be humble for a change, doesn't hurt to respect your enemies, but I guess you don't hold that kind of principle, or you think your to good to be humble.

You know who I'd call weak... Logician, for underestimating me while trying to noble me. I'm not sure of others but I'm pretty sure Logician was full of ego, because of that, he lost 3 nobles to me :]. I managed to kill another 3 nobles from other Smurf members.

Also, don't bad talk erect, I don't understand why your even accusing him of being a bad leader. If you want to call somebody a bad leader, call Allanon. a bad leader (sorry allanon, just using you as an example, btw thanks for letting me relocate). I'm kind of pushing it there but technically he was a leader for Apparition for a little bit but in that time actually disbanded the tribe without notifying the members, what kind of leader does that. At least have the decency to tell the people, because the people have the right to know.

Now shut your pie holes with all the garbage talking. (Although me being a little hypocritical for doing some in my previous text). If your going to talk about other tribes like this, makes sure you don't have flaws of your own. Which I know, you do.

DeletedUser

Not exactly, they are taking the last of my villages, 3 left in K25. allanon let me noble a village in K26, thanks allanon.

DeletedUser

It is true I went a bit harsh on Diplo, should I edit it to be a bit nicer? ;)

DeletedUser

It is true I went a bit harsh on Diplo, should I edit it to be a bit nicer? ;)

No, it's all good. Shit talking is an important aspect to any competitive game, imo. There's no need to take it personally.

DeletedUser

Also, feel free to continue weeding out our weak and cowardly members. It saves us the trouble.

DeletedUser

Also, feel free to continue weeding out our weak and cowardly members. It saves us the trouble.

You make it sound like there will be some upcoming competition while working on Diplo. This is good, wars keep members active, I wish you good luck against us my friend. :)

We don't plan to move too fast in your direction just yet though. Diplo's time will come.

DeletedUser

You make it sound like there will be some upcoming competition while working on Diplo. This is good, wars keep members active, I wish you good luck against us my friend. :)

We don't plan to move too fast in your direction just yet though. Diplo's time will come.

I'm looking forward to it.

For now I'm working on getting Talon out of K26.