SnatchAdams

DeletedUser92402

It is with regret, I have to tell you that our dear friend, Mark Oskins, 33, AKA SnatchAdams, passed away in a fatal accident in the early hours of Sunday 5th September.

Mark was a much loved, larger than life character who is being sorely missed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this incredibly difficult time, especially Serena and Cameron, his 2 children, who he loved and lived for.

God bless you Mark.
I miss you so much,
All my love
Diane
xxxxx

DeletedUser

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

I mourn the loss of a great person and tribemate.

RIP Mark, and God bless.

DeletedUser80195

As always something like this jars us back to the reality of life.

On behalf of RAID, our prayers go out to his family and children.

I motion the mods to freeze this account for 30days in his honor......

DeletedUser

I never knew Mark but it is a sad sad day indeed.My heart goes out to his friends and family...R.I.P Mark

iamayamyam2

DeletedUser

While I didn't get a chance to know the man. I am also very sorry to hear the news. We are all, in some way or form, in love with this 'game' we all play. Sometimes...we forget there are living, breathing human beings behind each and every alias. When you get right down to it...RL (Real Life) is ALWAYS more important. It is things like this that make me stop and think....How much time am I wasting playing a 'game' when i could be spending that time with my kids and family.

NOB!! will be donating Profile space to the memory of this Great Dad, Husband, Friend, and TW player. We send our condolences out to his family and friends. RIP.

With thoughts and prayers,
Sett
http://www.obituarieshelp.org/words_of_condolences_hub.html

DeletedUser79320

Mark, even thought I new you not, my prayers and thoughts will be with your family. Go in peace my friend.

DeletedUser

God Bless Mark, My Thoughts are with you and your family. Rest In Peace.

DeletedUser

I am really sorry to hear this & I send my dearest regards to his family