So bunny's calibre isn't quite what I expected.... Hahaha.

DeletedUser

Recently with our tribe getting into a war with one of the top tribes on this world, I knew being one of the highest point players in my tribe meant attacks were inevitable, but little did I know how hilariously unco-ordinated they would be!

Listen up bunny, if you're going to be sending someone fakes, ESPECIALLY from multiple villages, at least make an effort to make them land in the same 10 seconds, LET ALONE in the same 40 like i've been seeing from you guys.

Also, it's probably not a good idea to stack all your troops in one village against almost a full nuke landing in the same second as another attack, because that can lead to supreme troop loss, as my buddy Adigel found out to his dismay.

Well this war is shaping up to be quite fun, and it's amusing how quickly the messages I have been receiving from bunny turned from threatening and mocking to concerned and defensive. Also, mailspam is sadly not an effective way to get me to quit, and I promise you i will be fighting down to my very last village, if you even manage to make it THAT far!

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/b8dc05132334c2727a57e3607936bc62

^ I accidentally :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Recently with our tribe getting into a war with one of the top tribes on this world, I knew being one of the highest point players in my tribe meant attacks were inevitable, but little did I know how hilariously unco-ordinated they would be!

Listen up bunny, if you're going to be sending someone fakes, ESPECIALLY from multiple villages, at least make an effort to make them land in the same 10 seconds, LET ALONE in the same 40 like i've been seeing from you guys.

Also, it's probably not a good idea to stack all your troops in one village against almost a full nuke landing in the same second as another attack, because that can lead to supreme troop loss, as my buddy Adigel found out to his dismay.

Well this war is shaping up to be quite fun, and it's amusing how quickly the messages I have been receiving from bunny turned from threatening and mocking to concerned and defensive. Also, mailspam is sadly not an effective way to get me to quit, and I promise you i will be fighting down to my very last village, if you even manage to make it THAT far!

First point about fakes landing within 10 sec is just matter of style - irellevant for discussion.

Second point - i don't believe that troops were stacked - i think this was normal defensive villa were you hardly
manage to nuke the wall - actually in first fighting round you did not even nuke half of the wall (10 would be max
without ram pally item) ouch ....

Even though it says attacker has won - you lost here NICE percentage of the nuke, from one villa and
one player. Your mistake was insufficient number of rams - for this i would use 220-240 and cat on wall
not on farm ...

DeletedUser

wierd, I just searched for iwinthegame in W46 to see how the fun was going....but he's not there :(