Side 1: 11,747,254
Side 2: 343,881
Difference: 11,403,373

chart

DeletedUser

yeah, good job ... But it will change

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how can things change when insane is merging with brains??? (yes i know its viz but its basically just ANOTHER brains tribe that crusher will try and "control")

DeletedUser

how can things change when insane is merging with brains??? (yes i know its viz but its basically just ANOTHER brains tribe that crusher will try and "control")

Shippy u make a lot of comments. Just say what you need to say. Don't beat around the bush with stuff.

Tell'm why you mad Son.

DeletedUser

Shippy u make a lot of comments. Just say what you need to say. Don't beat around the bush with stuff.

Tell'm why you mad Son.

He didn't seem to beat around the bush, but if English isn't your first language i will explain in very simple terms.

Brains family now includes Brains,Insane,Virtus,your mom,my mom,the kitchen sink and a few more sheep...Crusher is the shepherd, but he still thinks that the balance of the world will not alter.

However with such a massive array of players in the new BBC this isn't true....XLR will have more red dots to take :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He didn't seem to beat around the bush, but if English isn't your first language i will explain in very simple terms.

Brains family now includes Brains,Insane,Virtus,your mom,my mom,the kitchen sink and a few more sheep...Crusher is the shepherd, but he still thinks that the balance of the world will not alter.

However with such a massive array of players in the new BBC this isn't true....XLR will have more red dots to take :icon_wink:

You got very strange name, I cannot search you in my dictionary of W19. Who are you ?

DeletedUser

English is my first language and the part I was referring to was the "control" part since you want to speak for him, maybe you can explain that better. If you can't stay out of grown folks conversations and speak when spoken to :icon_rolleyes: And also can you come up with a different name than the new BBC. Be creative please.

DeletedUser

the "control" part explained :

every tribe allied to brains has crusher attempting to control them, by getting them to merge with some sort of brains tribe or telling them who to attack and things like that. Also he tries to control by doing double deals, backstabbing and being an arse...... basically he acting like drattuts only he isnt quite as good. Thats why i say "trying" and "control"

anyway i thought the plan was to get all the active players into 2 tribes and put the innactives in another to be eaten..... but i see sat accounts and innactives in all 3 of the brains tribe, things not going quite to plan yet?

DeletedUser

the "control" part explained :

every tribe allied to brains has crusher attempting to control them, by getting them to merge with some sort of brains tribe or telling them who to attack and things like that. Also he tries to control by doing double deals, backstabbing and being an arse...... basically he acting like drattuts only he isnt quite as good. Thats why i say "trying" and "control"

anyway i thought the plan was to get all the active players into 2 tribes and put the innactives in another to be eaten..... but i see sat accounts and innactives in all 3 of the brains tribe, things not going quite to plan yet?

Thanks Shippy I figured thats what you were referring to, but wanted to be sure. Yeah I don't think things are fully worked out yet. Oh well I just wanna have fun with the upcoming war. I hear good things about XLR so should be fun. As long as everyone remembers it's just a game.

DeletedUser

This is just :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

You got very strange name, I cannot search you in my dictionary of W19. Who are you ?

I'm a bear...I'm a bear with brown curly hair...i've tried to find the W19 dictionary...however google can't locate it.

To answer ucntcme22.

You are in Brains...and as far as control goes...its just family frenzy time. Just trying to think of what happened to last guy who tried to do it in real life. Think he was German...just can't remember his name

DeletedUser

I'm a bear...I'm a bear with brown curly hair...i've tried to find the W19 dictionary...however google can't locate it.

To answer ucntcme22.

You are in Brains...and as far as control goes...its just family frenzy time. Just trying to think of what happened to last guy who tried to do it in real life. Think he was German...just can't remember his name

What are you talking about :icon_cry:

Again, i don't know you. Look like you are from other places, not the Earth :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

What are you talking about :icon_cry:

Again, i don't know you. Look like you are from other places, not the Earth :icon_sad:

Darky...its true, i don't dress up as a Spartan warrior with a dustbin for a shield...but trust me not everyone does that, well its kinda unusual to do that on the planet i come from. But whatever you do in the confines of your own dungeon is your business i suppose.

DeletedUser

To answer ucntcme22.

I already got the answer I needed from the person that would be able to answer the question. You are just talking out the side of your neck.

Bigfeet15

ahh chill people. regardless its obvious brains has choose to tip there hand. its just a waiting game now.

But good luck everyone. i'll be waiting to send some cats your way :p