So... Evil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Active also took out 3 top 20 tribes(HIRE, S|M, and *DA* i think *DA* was 20th just for a little bit), they all tried doing ops on us.I am not trying to boast up Active or anything, just stating what I know.

Then we also had T.W.L. take out Jedi!.

now on topic, if evil goes to war it will be ageist ~V~ due to the fact Dvader is already attacking ~V~.

DeletedUser

wrong the jedi and T.W.L war was a disaster, under shlomzi's astonishing leadership they were destroyed and then to try do such an amazing act he got them all into a tribe which has now been eaten aswell :icon_redface:.

So no, no one has the right to claim about a descent war in my personal opinion.

Ha no.

The war was one that took place quite early on in the world, only some players were ready to noble, some had taken new villages and needed time to rebuild ect... so considering that, the war was decent - in my eyes anyway.

Not sure how long the war was going on for until shlomzi quit TW, hence the REASON for the merge. I believe it was a decent amount of time though, well it seemed like it when in Jedi. I believe the war was quite even, taking into consideration the number of members Jedi was fighting and tribes for that matter (OC, PRIME, TWL - who got support from there allies also). Shlomzi quit for personal reasons and so then Jedi was left leaderless, hence we megred. Is it so hard to get over. Hippi only then fell apart because Kamari quit or else i am sure they would be still here today.

DeletedUser

Ha no.

The war was one that took place quite early on in the world, only some players were ready to noble, some had taken new villages and needed time to rebuild ect... so considering that, the war was decent - in my eyes anyway.

Not sure how long the war was going on for until shlomzi quit TW, hence the REASON for the merge. I believe it was a decent amount of time though, well it seemed like it when in Jedi. I believe the war was quite even, taking into consideration the number of members Jedi was fighting and tribes for that matter (OC, PRIME, TWL - who got support from there allies also). Shlomzi quit for personal reasons and so then Jedi was left leaderless, hence we megred. Is it so hard to get over. Hippi only then fell apart because Kamari quit or else i am sure they would be still here today.

sorry cherub you don't have a clue

Inaccurate, as far as i knew quite a lot of players had nobles and were promptly using them, so i still don't view it near decent.

The war started with shlomzi declaring on T.W.L and went on for a few weeks im sure, but take into consideration the time it would take T.W.L to plan counter attacks and defence so really it was a lot shorter.

You lost, yes you may have won if you weren't multi warring but the fact is you didn't shlomzi got you into the war aware that T.W.L were recruiting prime, he should of tied up all the loose ends before doing something so hasty, this is what is exactly happening to AP, warred three tribes, met a very skilled one and began to fall due to that (my hats off to PTT even though they can be quite.. rude <3).

shlomzi quit this world to try save face, if you look on world 37 he's currently leading ginger which is rank 2 - 5, so he basically made excuses and jumped worlds, cute in my opinion as when i confronted him about it he couldn't make a half descent reply.

Also from my knowledge and from what shlomzi sayed directly to me he organised the whole merge and only disbanded jedi when that was done, or is he lying again? god contradictions contradictions..

No it isn't but i like to prove you wrong with my super awesome walls of text, hippi would of fell apart anyway, no offence to the original members but i doubt you were much of a match for T.W.L and they slowly just ate you up.

You really didn't need to try contradict me, i merely disagreed with the fact that someone called it descent and then you defended shlomzi, unforgiveable :icon_evil:.

My sincerest apologies to everyone else, but felt i needed to clarify the well known facts to this person <3

DeletedUser

Willo is one of the few posters who will give you an honest opinion of how he sees the top 20. Some tribes seem to take it personally when he doesnt sing there praises. He was probably one of the first to say anything remotely negative about Active. But instead of taking the comments on the chin some posters (nuke,sneK) cant post without a dig/reference to willo/Evil.

Opening a thread to attack a forum poster is just cowardly IMO. Some ppl who were previously good posters now only churn out negativity.

I gave my honest opinion about the top 20, willo and his troll flamed me, while flaming me or Don he started to flame active, of course Active would flame him back. Now I post plently without willo and if you look in some threads where I HAVEN'T even posted in Willo took jabs at me. Now quit being a little love puppy. Willo claimed false info and we set him strait and ended up flaming off the forum again.

Now your statement has been proven false.

Ha no.

yes shlomzi never quit W37 at the same time as W36. He knew Jedi! was failing so he merged. Also by the time Jedi! lost(disband) Prime was gone. You are clearly speaking of what you have no idea of. Also the war went from people having 3 villages or so till Jedi! disband. It doesn't matter who was ahead in stats the fact is T.W.L. won hands down.

DeletedUser

you don't need to ask sorry for that shadow, all you said about us vs. JEDI/Hippi is true, but not really sure about others.

DeletedUser

sorry nuke but what you stated doesnt prove my statement false. You have been at willo long before all that. You even doctored his interview with GR so you could have a dig. I stated you have gotten to the stage where everytime you post you need to have something negative to say about willo/Evil. Anyone who has been reading the forums knows i am correct. I dont normally post but I was fed up reading the same garbage. Your little chum snek just wants to be like you it seems. Im not after a flame war im just stating what im seeing. Keep denying if you wish.

@Nauz. I havent heard much about most of those tribes, I imagine there are noob tribes listed, which was my original point that every tribe is currently getting fat off noobs. Evil dont deserve to be singled out in that regard.

HeftySmurf

@Nauz. I havent heard much about most of those tribes, I imagine there are noob tribes listed, which was my original point that every tribe is currently getting fat off noobs. Evil dont deserve to be singled out in that regard.

Very Wrong, HIRE was made of some of the W6 Elite.

DeletedUser

sorry nuke but what you stated doesnt prove my statement false. You have been at willo long before all that. You even doctored his interview with GR so you could have a dig. I stated you have gotten to the stage where everytime you post you need to have something negative to say about willo/Evil. Anyone who has been reading the forums knows i am correct. I dont normally post but I was fed up reading the same garbage. Your little chum snek just wants to be like you it seems. Im not after a flame war im just stating what im seeing. Keep denying if you wish.

You are false, try to find some proof?

I proved your statement false, you have lots of false info, now next time think before you hit submit reply. I have been over this GR thing, he used the interview just to take jabs at me. So basically whar your accusing me of is what Willo has been doing.

just looked you up ingame, I now see your just another troll. The fact is your(now since I know your in evil) is being VERY hypocritical and contradicting. If you want later I will teach you how to post with intelligence.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Actually nuke and snectarc aren't friends dear, they just both dislike willo for his general posting and after that they both comment negatively on each other or tribe from time to time, willo is no saint let me remind you.

According to GR willo acted like an arrogant pest because nuke was interviewing him, and so they edited parts due to his language. Willo on the other hand says they targetted him to try insult him and that they also tried to fish for information on another occasion.

So yes as i've already sayed willo is by no means a saint, he has been doing exactly what nuke has been doing. <3

To clarify, i'm simply here to state the facts and i'm not defending nuke or willo ^^

DeletedUser

Willo is one of the few posters who will give you an honest opinion of how he sees the top 20. Some tribes seem to take it personally when he doesnt sing there praises. He was probably one of the first to say anything remotely negative about Active. But instead of taking the comments on the chin some posters (nuke,sneK) cant post without a dig/reference to willo/Evil.

Opening a thread to attack a forum poster is just cowardly IMO. Some ppl who were previously good posters now only churn out negativity.

you really ought to learn Willos history then, he has a long history of being a liar, pain in the arse and general troll. He doesnt offer genuine honest opinions, in fact what he has done consistently throughout the world, is take the tribe which is getting the most praise at any given time and attempt to make them look bad. He did it with XVI, Jedi and most recently ACTIVE.

He then continues to make fantasitcal stories claiming how greast his tribe and what an amazing acheivement he has made to create his tribe. I could go back through this world alone and pick out example, but im far too lazy so ill let you do your own research.

DeletedUser

@nuke anyone can just write false. You clearly take digs at willo/Evil on nearly every post. That isnt false. Also the fact im in Evil gives me every right to reply. I wasnt on this thread just for your attention. Ego much.

As for the GR interview I saw willos replies before he posted it to GR. Some of it was tongue in cheek. Nuke censored willo and had a dig at him in the same article, now how is that fair. It was clearly doctored to favour an argument Nuke was having with willo at the time. It's old news so lets not go back over it. I merely mentioned it to highlight the length of your little dispute with willo.

@ hefty. I didnt state they were all noobs. I said there would be noob tribes in that list. Please read and dont take out of context.

@simz. its only opinion. Active seem to be getting very upset over little things. One little negative opinion and your digging up old war plans etc.

wow the gang are on me now lol.

DeletedUser

You are false, try to find some proof?

I proved your statement false, you have lots of false info, now next time think before you hit submit reply. I have been over this GR thing, he used the interview just to take jabs at me. So basically whar your accusing me of is what Willo has been doing.

just looked you up ingame, I now see your just another troll. The fact is your(now since I know your in evil) is being VERY hypocritical and contradicting. If you want later I will teach you how to post with intelligence.

Regards,
Nuke

Who are you calling a troll? Your the second biggest troll on these boards.

And wtf is with you and proof. He's a dead rapper leave him alone :lol:

DeletedUser

Inaccurate, as far as i knew quite a lot of players had nobles and were promptly using them, so i still don't view it near decent.

The war started with shlomzi declaring on T.W.L and went on for a few weeks im sure, but take into consideration the time it would take T.W.L to plan counter attacks and defence so really it was a lot shorter.

You lost, yes you may have won if you weren't multi warring but the fact is you didn't shlomzi got you into the war aware that T.W.L were recruiting prime, he should of tied up all the loose ends before doing something so hasty, this is what is exactly happening to AP, warred three tribes, met a very skilled one and began to fall due to that (my hats off to PTT even though they can be quite.. rude <3).

shlomzi quit this world to try save face, if you look on world 37 he's currently leading ginger which is rank 2 - 5, so he basically made excuses and jumped worlds, cute in my opinion as when i confronted him about it he couldn't make a half descent reply.

Also from my knowledge and from what shlomzi sayed directly to me he organised the whole merge and only disbanded jedi when that was done, or is he lying again? god contradictions contradictions..

No it isn't but i like to prove you wrong with my super awesome walls of text, hippi would of fell apart anyway, no offence to the original members but i doubt you were much of a match for T.W.L and they slowly just ate you up.

You really didn't need to try contradict me, i merely disagreed with the fact that someone called it descent and then you defended shlomzi, unforgiveable :icon_evil:.

My sincerest apologies to everyone else, but felt i needed to clarify the well known facts to this person <3

Cant remember if a lot of players had nobles at the start of it, doubt it as i was one of Jedi!'s top 20-30 ish or something and i didnt. As the war started to progress yes. Cant really remmeber its all so long ago now. :)

Actually i have more clue than you think. Jedi! did not declare war on T.W.L 'first'. It was more of a joint desicion by T.W.L and Jedi and war was inevitable. Jedi may have gona onto the forums first, but to say Jedi delcared out of the blue and that TWL had to plan 'counter-attacks' isnt true as they were ready and were attacking us before hand. They were just too disorganised to do much.

Jedi wasnt warring with any tribes seriously until TWL. TWL gained alliances with other tribes, like OC and convinced them to attack us i believe, then just go and drop the alliance. They needed help in southern 55 as there presence there wasnt strong enough, so picked up alliances to help there members in the area. And as i said before, war was pretty inevitable with TWL - so couldnt be helped.

What do you mean contradictions? If i have contradicted anything about the merge that disagrees with what you just said, i am sorry. I didnt mean to as that is right. We merged and then Jedi disbanded as there was no members because we merged. Pretty straight forward.

As for shlomzi quitting to save face, maybe he did. Maybe he didnt. I dont know. Only he can answer that himself. Even if he did, i dont see how that reflects on other Jedi members who didnt quit and were still fighting the war when he left.

Actually, as a member of both TWL and Hippi i can say they didnt eat us up much, well not as much as you would have expected. Hippi maybe was bound to fail in the future. Who knows though. With kamari still leading it might not. To be truthfully honest, no one can tell for sure. It would be likely though, that it would fail when warring with the top tribe in the continent.

I didnt mean to defend shlomzi, just telling the story as the way i see it. Apologise if anything i said is wrong ect... and i will admit i dont know all the facts, yet i believe most of you dont either.

PS: Yes i admit we lost the war

westshire

Shlomzi is a ego driven moron, i'm amazed that people are still following him as a leader.

But while we are poiting out things that people have no clue of. I'd like to add the fact that had Hippi stayed together, and the Jedi merge not turned the tribe into shit, mostly at least, a few did add skill and some helped out where they could. TWL most certainly would not have taken Hippi down and I find it laughable that you say we would have been no match, we had at least five players better than any of theirs besides Brute, who I wouldn't attack anyways <3.

So, while your jumping all over someone please realise you have huge holes in your argument/statement as well.

But I do agree with the shlomzi comment. I remember reading " I'm quiting, do to my friends death, I just can't play TW anymore". Which really meant, "I failed and am extremely over rated, and I have an ego from"... Well that is about as far as I can get, I have no idea why he thinks he is so great.

DeletedUser

Don't you dare bring the paper into this. Just because you think Willo is an amazing person and he is your god, does not mean he is to us. He is an arrogant prat sometimes, and the issue over that interveiw had been settled, with fault falling on Willo and Nuke.

So kthbai

DeletedUser

I dare talk about what I like. But hey is done. I mentioned it to give a dateline of nukes hatred toward willo. Now its done as I said.

Willo isnt my god or anything else you stated but I dont want a flame war. Please read all the topic before randomly making agressive statements. Im hear to defend the name of my tribe as the little witch hunt group wish to drag it through the mud.

DeletedUser

That was not about Nukes hatred for Willo it was about Willo being a smartA when Nuke interveiwed him. Everytime we try to approach Evil, in any way, Willo has gone about as he is too good for the paper. We edited the interveiw because Willo was making us look like fools. We won't have that. We did not misquote him on anything important so what does it matter. Go back to your hole you troll.

DeletedUser

Again I said its done now theres no need to flame. I explained why I brought it up. If I hurt your feelings then go get a life :p

Nauzhror

Who are you calling a troll? Your the second biggest troll on these boards.

And wtf is with you and proof. He's a dead rapper leave him alone :lol:

I'm afraid only those living in Michigan got that joke. Then again only those living in Michigan undertand your handle either. (The city of Taylor compared to most of Michigan is rather "red-neck" and as such is oft-called Taylortucky.)

Status
Not open for further replies.