So far...

• Thread starter DeletedUser5436
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5436

Greetngs all, this will be my first post for this world,

So far i have mixed feeling about this world, for example i have seen one tribe with something like 60 diplomatic ties, i mean seriously come on, who are you kidding if you think you can rely on 60 allies or think that if you have NAP's that one of those 60 won't drop that nap like snoop told them too lmao!

Also point whoring was expected but not to this level, a lot of tribes have been formed by new layer meaning they have no real organisation, skill or the biggest one EXPERIENCE.

There are a few tribes that have caught my eye i will not name them so they can continue to fly under the radar, but lets say the top 20 will change dramatically as soon as nobles enter this world lol

Oh and for the record while PH does look very good,however there is one other tribe that is packed with a few big hitters aswell, but lets see how long they fly under the radar.

Oh and it may just be my area but has anyone else realised that this world is something like 65% newbies???????? lol

Soldier

DeletedUser

yea i seen that the newbies, where out numbered 4 to 1 :)

DeletedUser

So far i have mixed feeling about this world, for example i have seen one tribe with something like 60 diplomatic ties
This happened in world 5 too (probably 1-4 as well but I wasnt around). It doesnt mean anything - their allies wont help them and theyre just depriving themselves of targets.

Also point whoring was expected but not to this level, a lot of tribes have been formed by new layer meaning they have no real organisation, skill or the biggest one EXPERIENCE.
Again, world 5 was the same. Tribes which recruit members purely based on their early score rather than their activity/skill will find they have a fairly poor member base later. And tribes which arent able to build a real collective spirit and sense of belonging will find that their members have little loyalty.

There are a few tribes that have caught my eye i will not name them so they can continue to fly under the radar, but lets say the top 20 will change dramatically as soon as nobles enter this world lol
Of course.

DeletedUser5436

Is that the tribe with like 4 branches already?:icon_wink:

Soldier

DeletedUser

RW is here to get rank 1. With 4 members naturally. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm going to guess the tribes are
PH
RG
-SN-
-DI-

sorry for blowing their cover. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Because most people who read the forum know who they are anyway. And it takes the attention away from RW for about a min. I bet the next post is about how i missed them off though.

DeletedUser

ok then. at least I answered with a line comming from a TI-song :icon_cool:

street cred going up!

bata

I'm going to guess the tribes are
PH
RG
-SN-
-DI-

sorry for blowing their cover. :icon_wink:

u are missing 2 tribe...

one is DRR(maybe DR from world3, who knows...)

and other i will not tell :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wow it took longer than i thought for rw to be mensioned.

DeletedUser

lmao

Oh and for the record while PH does look very good,however there is one other tribe that is packed with a few big hitters aswell, but lets see how long they fly under the radar.

er...contradict yourself much?

DeletedUser

i have seen 1 tribe with a few good players from w4. but the tribe is very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.