So glad XIV follows its family...

DeletedUser46195

Let's recruit to 2nd place??!?!? Such point whorage. Go ahead lewder explain how this isn't point whoring.

DeletedUser

Now now ywevis, just because the west's plans to hammer XIV have failed epically and the fact they have recruited off the ever falling -TBP- part of The Co there is no reason to whine :lol:

ywevis at this point in time....

baby%20crying.jpg

Cheaters always fail eventually ywevi-poo. For some reason D3TH's cause reminds me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymdTd0aljKs (I don't honestly know why though lol)

DeletedUser46195

LOL you have issues, and your reporting skills are completely biased, 1st rule for a reporter is to not be biased, it just makes you a failed reporter.

283__450x_stressful-japanese-reporter.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL you have issues, and your reporting skills are completely biased, 1st rule for a reporter is to not be biased, it just makes you a failed reporter.

I don't report. And of course you aren't biased ywevis :icon_rolleyes:

Angel Styles

lol, thats funny and sad at the same time!

Anyways, I must have been a sleep when they were rank 2. But all is normal again. But grant them rank 2, we will still down them. RBE and D3TH connection FTW :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, thats funny and sad at the same time!

Anyways, I must have been a sleep when they were rank 2. But all is normal again. But grant them rank 2, we will still down them. RBE and D3TH connection FTW :icon_twisted:

They were never Rank 2, and if ywevis wasn't blind he would have seen there is 40 mil + gap between XIII and RBE. This means that XIV would have to take in the Top 8 non-XIII players to even stand a change against them. :icon_rolleyes:

Its the ywevis crap machine in full swing.

AndyJc

He's just upset we're within half a million of him and his cronies now. And far bigger overall.

DeletedUser

I noticed too. XIV recruited players from XIII also. I wonder why they are moving to XIV when their tribe is losing villages ...
I don't think they will destroy D3TH moral . After wall if you look at the stats XIII lost a few villages against D3TH in the last days...
Anyway is their strategy . It will be a bigger failure if rank1 and rank 3 losses against rank 2 and rank 4 .

DeletedUser

I noticed too. XIV recruited players from XIII also. I wonder why they are moving to XIV when their tribe is losing villages ...
I don't think they will destroy D3TH moral . After wall if you look at the stats XIII lost a few villages against D3TH in the last days...
Anyway is their strategy . It will be a bigger failure if rank1 and rank 3 losses against rank 2 and rank 4 .

And Rank 11 and Rank 15. We cannot forget D3TH's family fail tribes. And of course eventually #10 if [NuTz] joins in :icon_rolleyes:

It may just simply be moving members around or sat accounts to help XIV rebuild after the incident earlier this week. It is a bigger failure because D3TH and D3ATH are losing their members to D3TH-I as well, just to make them look useful :lol:

DeletedUser46195

And Rank 11 and Rank 15. We cannot forget D3TH's family fail tribes. And of course eventually #10 if [NuTz] joins in :icon_rolleyes:

It may just simply be moving members around or sat accounts to help XIV rebuild after the incident earlier this week. It is a bigger failure because D3TH and D3ATH are losing their members to D3TH-I as well, just to make them look useful :lol:

You just top the charts with your idiocy.

kangaroo99fail.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

they haven't changed their rank?
Still rank 4 here. so....What the hell?

DeletedUser

they haven't changed their rank?
Still rank 4 here. so....What the hell?

im thinking the same thing as well maybe ywevis is just upset that they managed to reclaim their standing so quickly after thinking they would not recover from the disbanding

DeletedUser

But this is you...

fat-blogger.jpg

FAIL.

W22 has never known a spin doctor as great as you ywevis :icon_rolleyes:

i'd be more impressed if he managed to convice me. right now I'm just going to settle with being impressed with whoever is making him believe what he says is true.

DeletedUser

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playerTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village1
XIII155.501.812242.755.880942.582.5092420110.0312
RBE144.287.781193.874.729742.619.9291938710.0003
[D3TH]109.781.534141.928.993741.917.959146309.7014
XIV109.277.399168.590.691931.812.803172669.764

no your not unless i cant count and they are 2nd but it definalty looks like they are 4th can somebody clarify this for me please