So i just came 9th

DeletedUser96048

Could be another pro playing his account. things happen like that

DeletedUser

Speed kyle, I have yet to see any player (I played back when GG07 played) that dominated as much as LouisVuitton did last round. For those that are too lazy to look back it looked like this :

Rank Name------------- Tribe -------Points------ Villages
1 LouisVuitton------ Team!------ 3,01 Mio.-----300
2 Shak.3.eL-------- NULL -------2.856 ---------1

This is such overkill ;D

well then you havent played that long.... Any good player would take him out at the start.

DeletedUser

just keep upgrading mines and have no troops at all.you will be in the top 10.
but yeah i agree with the fact that speed is having a quality downgrade.
good players like Adrian.D .KingSam .Ghettogirl and Jaults and a few more havent played for a long while.
I personally like to see All of Good players on one round.that would be just Extremely Fun.:).then Normal players should Gladly be their farms.:)

DeletedUser

Hey,

I think you need a feedback about one, who play LouisVuitton.
I'm one of the player who play LouisVuitton.

We play as a team that clearly comes together well, because everyone knows everyone.
We're not playing for several months but for some years.
We all have lots of experience and we know what we do.
I think that it certainly wasn't lucky because we've dominated several rounds.

he's good but their are plenty of people out there who are better

Perhaps there are better, but so far we have not seen any.

Speed kyle, I have yet to see any player (I played back when GG07 played) that dominated as much as LouisVuitton did last round. For those that are too lazy to look back it looked like this :

This is such overkill ;D

Thanks.

Pfft, Mario's a nub ;D

If you think. ;)

It's just the settings and hard work.

The settings were good and it was hard work because there wasn't very large villages.

They go hand in hand :icon_wink:

I've checked the endless ladder, he's 31 or so? Can't say he's bad, lets not jump to conclusions.

I looked up, we are currently No. 33.

Thats dominating allright, but if this was one round only, its just plain luck.

This wasn't just one time. If you want I can give you several rounds where it was the same.

Could be another pro playing his account. things happen like that

No, other people don't play for us. We play ourselves.

Bye,
Steffen

DeletedUser95344

Theres no 'Great' speed players who play anymore.

Its pretty wrong dude,Now many players are better than old,though not better than you or miggy :icon_rolleyes:
im not sure,but i think current group are "gang bangers"...But they are really now playing good,though they hate slow slow rounds...I think so :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95344

O and LV is good,they only play selective rounds,when they can have all cos ready,like steffen starts up then mario finishes up and flemming in middle :lol:

They mostly own...But im not sure,if steffen is not there to start up,mostly they arent the "best"

DeletedUser

This is such overkill ;D

:icon_confused: im pretty sure if any decent player was also playing properly this wouldn't have happened, not saying the players there were bad, just possibly not playing properly?

Im pretty certain GG and others would be able to pull this off easy with no competition :|

DeletedUser93439

good players like Adrian.D .KingSam .Ghettogirl and Jaults and a few more havent played for a long while.
I personally like to see All of Good players on one round.that would be just Extremely Fun.:).then Normal players should Gladly be their farms.:)

I wanna be a farm ;-)

but an unwilling one at that though :p

DeletedUser80720

LouisVuitton?

is not a good player at all the amount of times i have owned him is unreal

i am at a friends my laptop has broke il be back soon to pawn more of u

i wouldnt rate jaults that high either but the rest i would

Its pretty wrong dude,Now many players are better than old,though not better than you or miggy :icon_rolleyes:
im not sure,but i think current group are "gang bangers"...But they are really now playing good,though they hate slow slow rounds...I think so :icon_rolleyes:

and kyle is far from a decent player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sir cornish, stop saying everyone is worse then you, in my opinion, kyle and Jaults are better players then you are.

DeletedUser80720

if there better players then me how come i have beaten them loads of times

DeletedUser

Really, i want proof that you've beaten them, although you cannot show it to anyone, guess we'll just have to believe you? You just keep repeating yourself over and over again.

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah i believe you. Now we're both going to stop going Off-topic, ok? :)

DeletedUser

Jaults plays all the time. :icon_razz:

I do believe the quality of players has gone downhill though. I played my 5th or so speed round yesterday and came in first. :icon_eek:
(I'll just pretend it was my uber 1337 skills though. :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser95344

I think this topic has gone far away for the initial post