So, it's done.

DeletedUser

that it's a good/bad situation
good because seems me to be out from a tunnel, i won't wake up in the middle of the night to snipe a train (tbh it's more than 1 year that i don't it).
bad because i'll not be able to log and read the forum, see what suko's sheeps are doing, play with jebus (we are still watching for you), talk with all the south crew and with all the tribe.

i want to say thank to all the players that have passed in DNY, in my old tribe DKR, and 3 particular thanks to players that have not finished the work :D

1st to Wankus, italian brother, he started in the north and me in the south, a world in the middle.

2nd to Silent Raven aka mattiematt, first teacher in k94 and a pattern to follow.
he has been involved in a car accident, what a relief when i have known that it's all ok now.

3th to Sam da gangsta, the second teacher and a spam whore. if you'd continued to play, i can't imagine our forum between you and suko...

BIG UP TO ALL, IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE PLAY WITH YOU ALL.

:icon_cry:

sadahzinia

bb w12 for good! Nice play to all DNY and cheers.

Bye mates from FUSION era been great to war with you.

DeletedUser

Anyone making a roll of credits or a umm.....a movie? Or perhaps a tribute video like my infamous "SUKO" tribute :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never thought it would happen guys - Congrats to all that survived to the end and those that left but played their part.

DeletedUser

Good bye world 12 :( Thankyou for everything! Words cannot express the good times we had here, the people i met and the friends i made.

Thank-you.

DeletedUser

Can we officially declare Suko as having finished in last place?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Perhaps, and this is just a thought, perhaps the W12 forum could have a special section for the DNY tribe. So that all you guys can keep up the tribe chat, but it would be closed off for the rest of the public so that it's just you.

If I'd won a world, I'd want to retain the tribe forums in some way, yunno.

DeletedUser

That's actually a really nice idea. I wouldn't even care if anyone could read it, just no posts for all the spammers and such. I like it!

DeletedUser

What to say. It has been long time since this world has started. I thought that i would stay in till the end but my work obligation stopped me. CONGRATULATION TO ALL DNY MEMBERS!!!! ALSO CONGRATZ TO ALL PLAYERS OF W12 THAT PUT SOME FUN INTO THIS WORLD!!! THANKS TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS THAT PLAYED WITH ME ON THIS WORLD FOR SOME 1-2 YRS I DONT KNOW EXACTLY!!!!
AND AT THE END I HOPE THAT I WILL SEE YOU IN SOME NEW WORLD TO PLAY WITH YOU!!!
CONGRATZ DNY AGAIN!!!

DeletedUser

that it's a good/bad situation
good because seems me to be out from a tunnel, i won't wake up in the middle of the night to snipe a train (tbh it's more than 1 year that i don't it).
bad because i'll not be able to log and read the forum, see what suko's sheeps are doing, play with jebus (we are still watching for you), talk with all the south crew and with all the tribe.

i want to say thank to all the players that have passed in DNY, in my old tribe DKR, and 3 particular thanks to players that have not finished the work :D

1st to Wankus, italian brother, he started in the north and me in the south, a world in the middle.

2nd to Silent Raven aka mattiematt, first teacher in k94 and a pattern to follow.
he has been involved in a car accident, what a relief when i have known that it's all ok now.

3th to Sam da gangsta, the second teacher and a spam whore. if you'd continued to play, i can't imagine our forum between you and suko...

BIG UP TO ALL, IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE PLAY WITH YOU ALL.

:icon_cry:

what about MOJO :(

DeletedUser

right, i want to say thank to another 2 persons:

mojo17017 and jebus16
me and suko we are watching for both you, we have an animal/sexual affair to finish...
:lol:
:icon_twisted:

joke, i have not the time and the space in this forum and in my life to say tank to all the players that i have met, the 3 that i have named are players that have not finished the game but that i have encountered in the beginning and have given me the will to continue to play at high level.
ty to all (and to mojo :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

The person I would thank the most is Baddersben. Long since gone, but the greatest account sitter ever known.

DeletedUser

The person I would thank the most is Baddersben. Long since gone, but the greatest account sitter ever known.
Agreed, separating out namesake and political advantages a more devastating or well known player can be to a tribe, players like babbersben (and I have met no other quite like him) are definitely a most valuable player for a tribe. Particularly during their times of need, the times that most tribes fall apart.

I think Morthy should manually delete all the 0 pointers..
+ 1

DeletedUser

right, i want to say thank to another 2 persons:

mojo17017 and jebus16
me and suko we are watching for both you, we have an animal/sexual affair to finish...
:icon_twisted:

joke, i have not the time and the space in this forum and in my life to say tank to all the players that i have met, the 3 that i have named are players that have not finished the game but that i have encountered in the beginning and have given me the will to continue to play at high level.
ty to all (and to mojo :icon_wink:)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay whooooooooo thanks to all and to DNY and tazu who gave me this chance