So its finally started?

DeletedUser97878

Seen as though this is turned into a war thread, i'll edit and be careful......

The candy v TSL was has in theory started. *Waits for chachi's declaration thread <3*

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Candy!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,235
Side 2: 103,901
Difference: 60,334

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NVM it wasn't bad info, you are just trying to cover for him. Nice try ;)

Shame Candy are taking a cheap shot, whatever.

DeletedUser

Not exactly a cheap shot...

When Anarky were nobling to get on the frontlines TSL were attacking Anarky, using the good old saying "Red dots = food."

That to me seems more of a cheap shot that what we're currently doing.

DeletedUser

We had no diplomacy with Anarky

Seeing as Skill? are now in Candy, and have stated they wouldn't attack until we were the last two tribes, is the ultimate cheap shot. Lol good luck, cheaters never win

DeletedUser

Yeah, that is true.

Well... I hope that all Candy players are ready... now that some of their number are taking early shots. It may backfire :)

DeletedUser94653

We had no diplomacy with Anarky

Seeing as Skill? are now in Candy, and have stated they wouldn't attack until we were the last two tribes, is the ultimate cheap shot. Lol good luck, cheaters never win

Cheaters? Attacking in a war game sure sounds like cheating to me...Support Ticket!!!!

DeletedUser

Quit whining Dmoron, The attacks are perfectly justified.

DeletedUser

Quit whining Dmoron, The attacks are perfectly justified.

Justified... possibly

Honorable.... not at all

In the long run... you guys sacrificing your integrity for a few villages will not serve to benefit your tribe. 10 villages either way will not even dent the approximately 30,000 that you guys must noble to win this

DeletedUser

To all you Sith trying to backstab Skill:

There was a circular sent out to all future Candy! members, that specifically said that TSL had broken the alliance, and not to attack TSL unless retaliating. Chachi has still kept his word, there are currently no ops even planned against TSL, while TSL has attacked Candy members, some who may be ex-Skill (no clarification there).

Meanwhile, complaining about integrity in a world with only 2 really big tribes left has little point, so why do it? Are you guys scared or something? You guys think that the only way you're going to win this war is if you challenge the integrity of Skill? Which, I assure you, was rock solid. There was nowhere you could strike that would topple the tribe. Word play aside, Skill had integrity, and I used to think TSL had integrity. Do me a favor and prove my new opinion wrong.

Whatever Chachi says overrules this post, if there is a conflicting fact.

thegrinreefer made the best post thus far in this whole thread in my opinion.

DeletedUser

There was a circular sent out to all future Candy! members, that specifically said that TSL had broken the alliance, and not to attack TSL unless retaliating. Chachi has still kept his word, there are currently no ops even planned against TSL, while TSL has attacked Candy members, some who may be ex-Skill (no clarification there).

Meanwhile, complaining about integrity in a world with only 2 really big tribes left has little point, so why do it? Are you guys scared or something? You guys think that the only way you're going to win this war is if you challenge the integrity of Skill? Which, I assure you, was rock solid. There was nowhere you could strike that would topple the tribe. Word play aside, Skill had integrity, and I used to think TSL had integrity. Do me a favor and prove my new opinion wrong.

Lol, you are still here ? =))

DeletedUser

Hehe. What is it, Z Grade, that you like so much about opposing Tsl? :icon_cry:

We broke the alliance? since when were Anarky, the brown dots, ever included in our alliance terms?

In your opinion (obviously, you are Z Grade) integrity may not mean much, but TSL have and always will be a loyal tribe, especially to it's allies. It's a shame that Skill? can't say the same, but there's no use preaching to the preacher himself.

Now, if you don't mind, lets take this to the battlefield :axemen::ram::scout::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

Now that's just insulting, I care about integrity, and I don't see where you get that I have little.

Now what about attacking ANARKY members after it is public knowledge that they and Skill are merging? Do you expect Skill to just sit back and take villages of their future tribemates?
Although it might not be within the alliance terms, good job at finding a loophole.
Give me a good answer to that so I can shut up and see you on the battlefield instead of ranting on here like I used to.

Opty made the most useless post on this thread :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Z grade you didnt learned nothing...yor are still that z grade...

DeletedUser

Now that's just insulting, I care about integrity, and I don't see where you get that I have little.

Now what about attacking ANARKY members after it is public knowledge that they and Skill are merging? Do you expect Skill to just sit back and take villages of their future tribemates?
Although it might not be within the alliance terms, good job at finding a loophole.
Give me a good answer to that so I can shut up and see you on the battlefield instead of ranting on here like I used to.

Opty made the most useless post on this thread :icon_wink:

Loophole it might have been, Skill? easily could have just simply supported the newly nobled Anarky villas until they merged into Candy. Or perhaps, imagine that, simply merge into a tribe right off the bat. At that point, we would have stopped all attacks on Anarky villages.

A good answer to what might I ask?

DeletedUser

Lets get some things straight here.

TSL is talking about integrity but lets list some facts.

1) TSL knew about the merge happening between Anarky & Skill? before they launched attacks on Anarky claiming their attacks were justified because Anarky was not in Skill and that they were Red/Brown dots which = food.
You talk about cheap conquers before the war well have a look at your own side before slating Candy. You guys started it.

2) The alliance was canceled by your end. If you guys wanted an extra week to prepare your fronts Open shouldn't have thrown his toys out of the pram and got all arrogant and canceled the alliance when he did.

3) Candy players till this point in time haven't started any OPs, the only villages that are being attacked are ones that are surrounded by our villages. (May I point out the first fact at this point... TSL did exactly the same thing to Anarky villages in their area whilst the Alliance was still in place.)

Before you talk of cheap conquers check your facts first. These attacks on TSL are in retaliation for attacks on our players. Deal with it or Declare war. Quit whining about it.

DeletedUser

Lol, we tried to help our ally ^^.So 3 biggest tribes remains , we choose to attack Anarhy, or you prefered Skill instead ?What cheap thinking.....
We offered SKill the final, true we must fight, but let be onest..not backstabbers...
Anyway ghost we rimmed you once, i will rimm you again ^^