So Long W.26

DeletedUser74275

im slim athetlic, 6'1 11 stone and 1/2, very sporty, 6aside football at least once a week, training for 11 aside and then sunday league every week, a social drinker, married, baby on the way, got a house for life...

and what gummer said...clear! had a picture gallery of our players, and not one player fit the description you gave

DeletedUser74275

anom, i cant remember your picture too well, if i did, you should be worried - STALKER lol

but i think youre just a bigger set than me

DeletedUser

haha ithink KingBigJoe may have fit the stereotype :lol:

DeletedUser50733

haha, bigger set by 50%!

16 stone isn't that big! Not if your tall anyway, and you know what they say, muscle weighs more than fat lol :icon_biggrin:

I am 12 and a half stone, and 6' tall, and Im not fat at all.

DeletedUser35787

I am somewhere between 6'1 and 6'2, seems to depend who measures me lol.

I did get down to nearly 15 stone earlier this year, but really haven't bothered much about my weight lately. I always have the intention to do some exercise, but after working all day and then coming home and playing with my daughter by the time she goes to bed I'm too knackered to bother! I guess I should force myself though!

DeletedUser74275

anom...thats just life isnt it, once youre married and/or have kids, you become complacent to a degree

the idea of exercise is both unrealistic and tiring after working all day

if i didnt play football 2 to 3 times a week, i would go nuts, i need to burn off that energy because clicking the mouse button all day doesnt offer much calorie busting does it :D

DeletedUser35787

lol nope, but that's pretty much all I do too. Maybe lathargy has something to do with it though... The less you do the less you want to do.

DeletedUser

What the hell is all this "stones" crap??? What's wrong with saying it in pounds? lol

DeletedUser74275

im not far off 12 stone, so lets go off this...

1 stone is 6.35029318kg.

Multiply that by 12 to get how many kg 12 stone equates to (i.e. 76.2).

For Pounds...
14 pounds in a stone

12 x 14 pounds = 168 pounds

DeletedUser

I think I'm even lazier...I asked you guys instead of googling it myself, lol.

I'm a whopping 150lbs at 5'5"....yeah...no big dealllll.

DeletedUser88641

5ft5 :O,

short ass ;) :p

oh yeah BYJ i need to talk to you, ill mail you in game

DeletedUser

im 156 pounds and 5"10 ish maybe 11

thats 11 stone 2 or 3 for Brits :)

or 72 ish Kg

:lol:

DeletedUser35787

When I was your age mike I was 11 stone and 6' haha. How times change :D