So party started

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oke thnx for the info. Is there a chance for non pp abusers or is it a lost cause?

Yeah just PP farm on w117/w118 and you should be ready to go on w119. You can still stand a chance without buying event bundles, but you'll definitely need to be smart for the PP you farm that's all.

Deleted User - 848948830

Yeah just PP farm on w117/w118 and you should be ready to go on w119. You can still stand a chance without buying event bundles, but you'll definitely need to be smart for the PP you farm that's all.

I mean more in a way like: I haven't pp farmed previous worlds, and I dont plan to. But im playing on this world right now. Is there a chance I(or someone in general) will stand vs PP abusers, or is the gap simply to big.
So basically my question is, has tribalwars become 100% pay2win?

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean more in a way like: I haven't pp farmed previous worlds, and I dont plan to. But im playing on this world right now. Is there a chance I(or someone in general) will stand vs PP abusers, or is the gap simply to big.
So basically my question is, has tribalwars become 100% pay2win?

You're always going to need PP, without it you're doomed. I don't consider myself a pay2win player, but I do go through at least 1k PP a month (more if there's events). That being said, most of my PP is funded by PP farming (so I'm not truly a 'pay2win' player).