So who here is from W16?

smivers

Hello,

as you can see my name is Smivers, I may be joining this world. I notice there are a few players from W16 here. A world I enjoyed playing in, now who was in C2? :icon_redface:

I played in C2 as Lord Arjen, anyone remember me? Hope you do. If you do add me on skype, :icon_eek::icon_redface:

Lord-arjen000

DeletedUser

I joined c2 later into the game, don't remember you being around ever though.

DeletedUser

I wasn't but many players from W16 are in PITA.

To name a few

malckam on TheRobot
Axlthecat
Jeor + Rascal the cat on Rascal the cat
Pistol quit
Terry quit
Justin/Jurasu on BlackRoseShard
kniaukse quit
JonnyFlame
beardsy
dunn was here but quit

smivers

u6 I did nothing too notable, was one of my earlier worlds tbh.

TDP thanks for the list, :)

DeletedUser

Not meaning to highjack a thread here but didnt want too start a new one for other worlds. Maybe this could be a past world catch up thread.
Im wondering if their are any w3 players on here(the originals not the current owners)
I was on another account there but had to quit due to rl (the curse of many tw players).

Everything was a lot different back then, most notable the size of the world, tw has shrunk a lot since I came back and I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot more back then. I caught up on playing style (scripts, opera ect) but still think life was better back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah but me usally trolling here :lol:
Just... follow what w16'ers are doing :)

tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500.png

DeletedUser

w16 was my first world edmundima or what ever his name was brought me to tw back then from anothergame and i cleared some guy twice my size then he begged me to leave him alone and i did then he rimmed me when i went to bed a week later what a noob i was back then trusting potencial supper farm LOL

DeletedUser

so many w16 ghosts

:axemen: "Center for Kids who can't read good"

DeletedUser81872

True, but that was a few years later, during 48 that I set up my own business

DeletedUser

Not meaning to highjack a thread here but didnt want too start a new one for other worlds. Maybe this could be a past world catch up thread.
Im wondering if their are any w3 players on here(the originals not the current owners)
I was on another account there but had to quit due to rl (the curse of many tw players).

Everything was a lot different back then, most notable the size of the world, tw has shrunk a lot since I came back and I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot more back then. I caught up on playing style (scripts, opera ect) but still think life was better back in the day.

Here here... started playing "seriously" in world 3 with a family tribe called OT... they are still fighting as #1