So...who's joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing you are Nauz, but not sure who else! I'm here with my llama gang, anyone else joining w72?

DeletedUser113155

Joining after a long recess. The game has really changed, since I was last here.

DeletedUser59417

I am joining as a co-player. I will not be playing my account on this world. However, the player i am co-playing with wants to start 2 days late meaning, Around 300-400 points behind everyone else. grrrrr........

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am joining as a co-player. I will not be playing my account on this world. However, the player i am co-playing with wants to start 2 days late meaning, Around 300-400 points behind everyone else. grrrrr........

2 days is not 300-400 points.

People are not going to spend that much premium.

One person might, but that's not "everyone else".

DeletedUser97716

I am starting 4-6 days late and still expect to be top 20 when nobles come out.

DeletedUser

I'm playing after some time off. Looks like there have been a fair number of changes

d4m0

I'm joining solely for that recipe :D
I hope it has lots of soy sauce in it. What can I say, I'm a salt addict as well.

DeletedUser

I might join.

If there's enough reason to, anyway. 30 Llama's packed into one tribe? I'm down for that.

mattcurr

I am starting 4-6 days late and still expect to be top 20 when nobles come out.

So you're starting where the farming is easier and people always catch up by nobles and expecting to catch up by nobles? :S I mean there's nothing wrong with that, but dont act like its a handicap its an advantage for a person who knows what lc are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.