So...

DeletedUser48847

It's wrong!

Check my post counts. :icon_cool:

Ijje > Munki!

DeletedUser65255

D: and to think i could of beaten you by postperday then i saw "Posts Per Day: 31.37"

ijje > all

DeletedUser

D: and to think i could of beaten you by postperday then i saw "Posts Per Day: 31.37"

ijje > all

there are people with more you know :icon_rolleyes: Some regular OTers have about 40 PPD. If I hadn't had about 1 month where I never posted I'd probably have a PPD up around 15 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser48847

I'm not a regular OT'er now, it's getting a bit boring there with all the spams/noobs/flames. ;(

DeletedUser

I'm not a regular OT'er now, it's getting a bit boring there with all the spams/noobs/flames. ;(

Ijje not a regular OT'er :icon_eek: :icon_surprised: :icon_cry:

*runs away*

DeletedUser48847

Not anymore.*

Busy these days, I might go back there in a few days. :p

DeletedUser

Not anymore.*

Busy these days, I might go back there in a few days. :p

I am too. So you'll be heading back to Balakia?

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :) :) :) :) :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I was wondering why I haven't seen you around lately in OT Ijje :icon_neutral:

btw, does skydragon have the highest post count per day? 68 is pretty darn high and he was banned for quite a while :icon_eek: He cheats at posting though

DeletedUser

I was wondering why I haven't seen you around lately in OT Ijje :icon_neutral:

btw, does skydragon have the highest post count per day? 68 is pretty darn high and he was banned for quite a while :icon_eek: He cheats at posting though

Probably :icon_eek: :lol:
But really if you put your mind to spamming into OT you could send your PPD up by at least 1 per day for a person in my situation. My PPD goes up by at least 0.1 every day, and sometimes 0.5 on weekends. When I make about 5 posts my PPD goes up by 0.2.

Lets test this theory:
At 07:51 server time my Posts Per Day is at 12.27. It will be up to at least 12.32 by the time I make my last post for today :icon_wink: 100% guarantee :icon_razz:

DeletedUser48847

I've got maximum 31.80ish, then started to drop when I was busy in real life. :p

I'll raise it up again. ;D

DeletedUser

Well in the end I could have been more ambitious by going for a 0.1 increase :lol:
My last post before bed, and look at this :icon_biggrin:
Posts Per Day: 12.36
See, told ya so :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ijje -Spam king
The lewder -spam Queen xd

Hahahahahaha have fun you two i wonder if you guys make baby? Half owl lol and half he-she lol!!!!!!!!!1

DeletedUser

Lol there babys gonna make like 1000000000 post per day lol ! XD.Its an owl with dog head .