so...

DeletedUser

DA cant belive they lasted till the end, and AXE by the end they were not AXE :(
DA lasted till end

And Axe were Axe though leadership & philosophy changed a bit

By the end they had recruited every kind of player ...

Accounts jumped ship , changed hands ..BAH got banned for sending too many farm runs in a day and world was crazy...

Heavy you quit after Legion fell I think

DeletedUser

DA lasted till end

And Axe were Axe though leadership & philosophy changed a bit

By the end they had recruited every kind of player ...

Accounts jumped ship , changed hands ..BAH got banned for sending too many farm runs in a day and world was crazy...

Heavy you quit after Legion fell I think

Yeah i seen about BaH that was stupid lol

i quit after Legion fell as rek wanted war with tH i didnt, then came back to fight the north, then joined up with TATS for a bit (that was awesome!) , quit , got dragged back to help sort AXE out and stayed a month or 2 realized it was a lost cause because they were so happy on recruiting anything, so quit for good :D

But still the best world i ever played on tw

DeletedUser

Yeah i seen about BaH that was stupid lol

i quit after Legion fell as rek wanted war with tH i didnt, then came back to fight the north, then joined up with TATS for a bit (that was awesome!) , quit , got dragged back to help sort AXE out and stayed a month or 2 realized it was a lost cause because they were so happy on recruiting anything, so quit for good :D

But still the best world i ever played on tw

Best thing I remember about w15 was while account sitting a guy with 900 villages who had never used premium

How the hell he reached at 900 villages or how he could even mint coins is something still surprises me.

Last edited by a moderator: