soap - WIN! merge

DeletedUser

post comments here:)

my comment:

i think it is another hug of the WIN! leaders.
this is like merge... 2? which got WIN to rank 1, PUNCH was rank 1 yesterday WITHOUT merging.
and WIN was like: "we shouldnt war soap, it wont get us rank 1,, we should merge them!!"

1 word: noobs.

WIN!: stop hugging and start warring and not vs an underdog like us!

mazz1984

p**s poor tribe + p**s poor tribe = p**s poor tribe :p so no change

DeletedUser

u-mad___camron.jpg

DeletedUser37628

lol

Soap recently lost their leader, and we need them to have direction again, so instead of allowing them to flounder for a few weeks, we are recruiting some of their members and reorganizing the south.

Very insightful posts though haha

DeletedUser

lol

Soap recently lost their leader, and we need them to have direction again, so instead of allowing them to flounder for a few weeks, we are recruiting some of their members and reorganizing the south.

Very insightful posts though haha

doesnt that mean easy villages?

this is not a very good reason to hug even more than you already did.

DeletedUser37628

Well, I apologize for doing what I could to preserve the alliance between our members... :icon_rolleyes:

Could you stop posting about something you clearly know so little about?

DeletedUser

Well, I apologize for doing what I could to preserve the alliance between our members... :icon_rolleyes:

Could you stop posting about something you clearly know so little about?

preserving an alliance? you guys recruited the ex-pRo members *clearly* without the consent of Soap, hence why Killasama is halfway rimmed and hagar having lost a load too. Preserving the so called alliance is a pretty BS excuse considering wolfman interpreted Soaps attacks as an act of war. And I have evidence to back that up as well if you want it.

DeletedUser37628

Actually, we have sits on both of those accounts. Now, could you go sit in a corner somewhere and shut up? Thanks.

You guys have literally no idea what you are talking about right now lol

DeletedUser

How does you sitting them change the fact that Soap didnt agree to them joining you and "preserving the alliance"

now now, no need to get angry ;)

DeletedUser37628

Actually, I'm finding your posts quite funny :)

You know this situation so well, it's almost as if you have been living in my shoes for the past week... err wait... not really... :icon_rolleyes:

We never intended to break the alliance, but we would have had to if attacks had continued. I sent out a circular mail to Soap a few days ago relating to this, which was closely followed by a letter of resignation from their duke. I then sent another circular mail to Soap, encouraging them to pull together as a tribe, and avoid falling apart. After a while, it became clear to me that this would not be happening quickly, so I took things into my own hands. Why would we fight Soap with Punch right on our ass? lol ur dumb

DeletedUser

well Im glad I can humor you :icon_rolleyes: (I can roll eyes as well to make myself seem cool and seem like I know what Im talking about) :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Since when do you have to live in someones shoes to know whats going on? What I know is WIN recruited the ex pro members. Soap was not happy and began attacking them. WIN approached Punch about a possible merge in the future due to a falling out with the alliance (wolfmans words, not mine).

Now awesomesawce has quit and the players are simply following the ex pro guys into what is the huggiest and most merge-happy tribe ive ever encountered in my 3 years of TW.

they say when people resort to insulting others on pnp they have already lost the debate ;) sort of ruins your image with other people. you may want to change that ;)

mazz1984

so even before win disbanded when they were already ranked #1 were looking for a merge with punch to fight soap or a merge with soap to fight punch.................shows true quality in the members and leaders

DeletedUser

so even before win disbanded when they were already ranked #1 were looking for a merge with punch to fight soap or a merge with soap to fight punch.................shows true quality in the members and leaders

why fight when you can merge? makes things sooo much easier :lol:

DeletedUser97654

why fight when you can merge? makes things sooo much easier :lol:

mmmm

jinxinator today at 21:35
hey, nice meeting you :) Sorry to see Soap fall apart due to their traitorous ally, they really did have a lot of potential.

I was wondering if you would be interested in joining us instead of the merge-loves WIN. We are an aggressive, stable, albeit smaller tribe and we are definitely a better option. It is my hope that we can get all the ex-S00N over here because I believe we would work well together against WIN.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

jinxinator
Duke of |RAW|

so you want to merge with tbd then lol

DeletedUser37628

well Im glad I can humor you :icon_rolleyes: (I can roll eyes as well to make myself seem cool and seem like I know what Im talking about) :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Since when do you have to live in someones shoes to know whats going on? What I know is WIN recruited the ex pro members. Soap was not happy and began attacking them. WIN approached Punch about a possible merge in the future due to a falling out with the alliance (wolfmans words, not mine).

Now awesomesawce has quit and the players are simply following the ex pro guys into what is the huggiest and most merge-happy tribe ive ever encountered in my 3 years of TW.

they say when people resort to insulting others on pnp they have already lost the debate ;) sort of ruins your image with other people. you may want to change that ;)

Well, punch and act1 don't seem to mind giving us time to get this sorted out, so if it were a normal merge, how would you go about explaining that? :lol:

Also, wolf approached punch about a possible merge, yes, but I assure you I was not planning to let that happen. I was upset with him when I found out that he did so, as well.

You aren't connecting the dots you should be connecting here. The south began to fall apart, and I am doing what is necessary to stop the bleeding. If doing so extremely quickly makes me a noob, then you should reassess how you view this game lol

DeletedUser97654

we did not recruit the pro guys they left and wanted to join us but tried to do a move on the leadership of soap as it wasnt seeing the bigger picture and had started to recruit a few bad recruits.

we have been two very close tribes since the formation of this world, we did not merge, as merge implies leadership follows, we picked up a couple of players after soap had split into tbd and we offered a more sensible solution to them lol.

no need to panic just yet lol

its a game of adaptation as much as war, you should know that after all you guys merged with ther lol

DeletedUser93357

Actually, I'm finding your posts quite funny :)

You know this situation so well, it's almost as if you have been living in my shoes for the past week... err wait... not really... :icon_rolleyes:

We never intended to break the alliance, but we would have had to if attacks had continued. I sent out a circular mail to Soap a few days ago relating to this, which was closely followed by a letter of resignation from their duke. I then sent another circular mail to Soap, encouraging them to pull together as a tribe, and avoid falling apart. After a while, it became clear to me that this would not be happening quickly, so I took things into my own hands. Why would we fight Soap with Punch right on our ass? lol ur dumb

And...this reasoning makes everything A-OK...because they have RANK 1 back...

If you want to work on this theory then we should not have warred Cukiez with Soap on our back?? :icon_rolleyes:

Theres always an excuse for merging but what you are really doing is boring your tribesmates and more will quit, more free villages, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You really are wearing blinkers if you think merging your way to the top is the way to go...

DeletedUser37628

What's really funny here is that it looks like RAW is picking up the pieces from what we left in TBD hahaha. Way to go guys.