SOCA vs RIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowned Dog

Ha Ha walsh there ya go again, stop posting Free material on the forums, all its doing is making your so called friends hate you.

Take the account in bogger. Go on, prove to the world you not just a big mouth. Ild like to see how you go without the best players on this world to hold you up.

Oh and ~ONE~ does know we will attack them, they always have knowen that. Same with every other tribe.

DeletedUser

You posted looking for this arguement dog, and posted crap about me. Like I have posted a few times it was between me and kfc, you just had to try and spout crap about it.

Yeah thats right, its my so called friends that hate me. The same friends that wanted me to return to free, the same friends that copied quite a few interesting things. The same stuff I wouldnt mention or post till you started. I've been offered a few accounts. Trust me, when I return to this world you will never know its me, till I get to rim a few of you then say it was me afterwards:icon_razz:

If it wasnt for someone betraying me, you would never of known I was already back.

You posted that private convo about white discussing his RL issues and thats why I returned, because of that I really dont give a crap what you personally think of me now, and cause you liked to post that, I guess you started the whole "posting" trend. As I cant post on your forums, guess I have to do mine here.

Maybe I should post the circ where jess says you have a nap with limbo as they will be attacking in the north, so limbo can stop flaming me for posting what others say :icon_rolleyes:

JustToner

Jt, to the rescue. Thread closed. And this being a warning, anymore derailing will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.