SOCA vs RIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In reply to that KFC

most my comments dont make sense or are un-thought

Means your comments mean nothing to me.

I didnt backstab free, if I did I would of accepted a request to create another tribe in free territory, or got a few of their council banned. As neither have happened, I guess I never back stabbed them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser69183

In reply to that KFC

Means your comments mean nothing to me.

I didnt backstab free, if I did I would of accepted a request to create another tribe in free territory, or got a few of their council banned. As neither have happened, I guess I never back stabbed them. :icon_wink:

Yes, my comments mean nothing to you, but your name means nothing to me either, your just a bug that anyone can squash.

Yes you backstabbed free, you asked the entire council to send thier nukes, you sent fakes, they lost it, and you left. Good game, backstabber.

DeletedUser

Yes, my comments mean nothing to you, but your name means nothing to me either, your just a bug that anyone can squash.

Yes you backstabbed free, you asked the entire council to send thier nukes, you sent fakes, they lost it, and you left. Good game, backstabber.

It wasnt just me, it was actually a couple of council members that wanted to attack you, I just got asked to organise it.

I sent attacks, and your just a little lying little parasite that slags people off, then a few months later. Can a plz join yor tribe???

Its a fact, you are just very sore you never ever were accepted to free

edit :

check the oda increases after the tampa account was moved to frogs, I only attacked you in my final days with that account.

http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&id=4228377&mode=history

If just fakes, how could I kill troops with fakes????

Last edited by a moderator:

Drowned Dog

Just to set something right.

Sema3F left because robkisgod and sema had a rather bad misunderstanding.

Whittie66 was booted because you were playing his account, and we didnt like the way you were posting on the forums. Yes booted, not left the tribe.

Can you just jog on and stay off these forums, or are you stalking KFC Chicken and RIE, your a bit like that wyatt earp63 character, just trolling around not knowing what your talking about and making yourself look like a fool.

Drowned Dog

And your troops were moved to a barb and attacked with your offence, thats where your ODA came from.

DeletedUser

So are you agreeing with kfc then that no nukes were sent from my account.

Robs and semas arguement came from sema agreeing with me, and rob in mails to me being nice, and then slagging me off on internals.

You booted white several days after anything was posted, in fact posting had stopped as I was helping him over RL issues, for you then to post the full convo. You want to bring this up, I'll be quite happy to post convos and your comments about certain players.

Whats the current topic of conversation, hey everyone barbs/inactives are off the cards, but we want you to clear our K's. Ok, isnt that a little contradictive :icon_rolleyes:

Drowned Dog

Walsh dont presume you know what your talking about when it comes to Free.

And dont keep spouting on about these convos, thats all in the past, i dont care what so called convos you have. Things have changed and you are no longer a representive of our tribe. So jog on.

Looks like this is another thread that has been derailed by walsh, wonder when JT will close it?

Come on JT where ya at?

DeletedUser

derailed from me lol, read convo back. we can see who brought stuff up.

exactly I aint a representitive from free so need to listen. So I can post exactly what I think then cant I?
Does poor graham have any idea what you think of him??? See I would only accept players of quality into free, therefore they had my loyalty no matter what.

But this ex-sope mentality you picked up, recruit and kick if dont prove them selves causes intenal issues, and players like gregg/hurley were not recruited for "standing out", players like that were recruited to own an area and always help out. So if they dont noble enough "enemy" targets will you kick them?? as you only want the best in free. Why have that mentality and do what your doing, I wont post about your next war, but lets see where you want to go with this :icon_rolleyes:

Drowned Dog

Yes recruit and kick, cos i listen to players that want there friends in the tribe, and they understand that they have a probation period, anything wrong with listening to your tribe?

Then if you want to say stuff, dont say stuff you know nothing about, leave Free out of the Rie vs Soca war thread, we have no business being in here. Dont bring our good name up just to try and put it down.

And post our next war? Can you inform me of our target, cos i dont know yet.

DeletedUser

KFC brought up free in this thread, you and me both know who free's next target is. And the fact that you are sitting most of the leadership, c'mon give them a fighting chance.

All those times I use to get accussed of spying/cheating etc. I use to get all the info from you and jess. I love how I get accussed/reported. When its not me that cheats :icon_wink:

And people wonder why I was after an active war, on someone like limbo/bash. Well its cause of this. Huns is a farse, but at least we didnt recruit from them till after the war was a week into full swing and obvious it was a farse

Free use a "certain" tribe as an academy, they send players there that are not "good" enough for free. A few of these players will be moved into free at a later date, on that date free will then attack, whilst sitting the leadership. Meaning they will not stand a chance. They cant attack, support or co-ordinate without Free knowing about it.

Everyone says I attack tribes I hate, another "certain" free leader used the same sit to organise attacks on a player/tribe that he didnt like after chatting with him on externals. I love the irony. Let everyone else fill in the blanks as I know nothing that goes on do I :icon_rolleyes:

Drowned Dog

LOL, sitting is between us and ~ONE~, we and the rest of the leadership of ~ONE~ know the reasons, not you, once again you know nothing about something, but think you do. Do not presume that they are the next target, nothing has been decide yet.

Recruited from Huns? 1 Player. 1 player walsh. You couldnt keep your finger off the recruit button.

You do attack tribes you hate, its all about you. You wanted to attack WHONXT cos you hate Doze, attack limbo cos you hate Slashor, attack Rie cos you hate KFC attack fearus cos you hate Doze Attack ONE cos you hate Nickthegreat. Get the picture here, you hate 1 player so you drag the everyone into war, then send those pesky Fakes, while the rest send nukes. You think your so hot at this game, but your not. Cos all you think about is yourself. No thoughts for anyone else concerned. Its a game for players to band together to take on other bands of player, not a game for 1 person to get upset and have a cry over some flamming on the forums. And yet your still here having a go, when you no nothing about what were or most of the tribes on this world up to.

Why dont you take that bogger account, and prove to world 31 how good you are. Take over the world with Bogger. That is a challange there for ya. Prove to everyone how good you are, take the current membership of bogger to the top, no recruiting to get to wars, no recruiting to start wars, no getting pissy over what someone says on the externals to start wars, have a go at attacking a tribe cos of location and its the best thing to do at time and for the future.

DeletedUser

I have a whole lot more inregards to this, I highlighted the selected area you might want, I havent removed any so I can't be accussed of "selective" removing :icon_razz:

drowned dog on 11.04. at 06:47 Quote
Hello There.

Due to some unforseen events one of the dukes has left the tribe, so jesseiam2 has been promoted to the position of Co-Duke. He will be looking after much of the tribes diplomacy and day to day running.

Also it has give us the chance to move in a more forward direction,

fidodie
Has been promoted to Baron, and given the task of our south-western operations, maily the clearing of Ks and the preperation of our new fronts. With Limbo looking at attacking Rie, limbo have asked for a Nap so they can concentrate there efforts, we see this Nap as a good thing, as it will give us the chance to concentrate our troops against all other factions in the southwest, and lock down all those deleted hell villages, we still need to take care of the details of the Nap but we will keep you informed, the next war in the southwest will most likly be against ~ONE~ so if your in the area, think about your movements and cluster building, and dont forget to set up near our western boarders for the eventual combat with Limbo.

Congrats to fidodie

Raczar
Has been promoted to Baron and given the task of our North, and North-eastern operations, the finishing off of _huns_, K clearing and the preperation of any northern wars. A Nap is being worked out with BASH! so we have the opertunity to get our Ks clean of all other tribes. The nap lets the players already in the K30s to noble there, but Bash cant noble into the K40s :) lets finish huns and cluster up in the north, and be ready for whatever comes that way.

Congrats to Raczar

Also nmorgan has been put in charge of our south-eastern operations, clearing of those Ks and the taking out of T.D. and the preperation of that area for the ~ONE~ removal from our south.

If you fall into the areas that they look after, please get in contact with your local baron, about how you can help, i know its a bit of diplomacy and being surrounded by naps, but we will have 1 Allie only, and Naps can be cancled easy peasy when we are ready.

Also valuga vaglan retains her baronship, and will most likly handle any internal issues, and caz84 (alicia) will handle any issues coming up with the Dukes and Barons that you feel might need to be addressed. I have not had the chance to talk with the ladys today, so this part is unoffical at the moment.

Welcome to the tribal council fidodie and Raczar.

Like I said dog, this was between myself and KFC, but you wanted to say stuff

Limbo I have evidence you and jesse feel the same
Nick was some fakes/nukes for what he had been saying, it was that out of order that he apologised to me a month ago, I thanked him for that and been ok since.
Whonxt were a joke and could be easily taken, a lot on the north wanted them rather than huns, we even had a vote on this in the early free days.
RIE - I have quotes from jesse agreeing we cant let kfc stay in k63

Fearus, well you let them keep breaking the agreement.

I can go on and on here, you know me, as you accuse me of being able to spout crap all day. But like I said with every arguement I've ever had I will prove my points with facts.

KFC brought up me and free, i said my piece being "selective" what was brought up, you want to flame or accuse me of stuff I will back up each arguement with more proof

DeletedUser

Please take that account in Bogger and let us know so we can own you. By the way might as well close this as this has become a flame fest more than stats since Soca can't fight anymore.

DeletedUser83810

Why dont you take that bogger account, and prove to world 31 how good you are. Take over the world with Bogger. That is a challange there for ya. Prove to everyone how good you are, take the current membership of bogger to the top, no recruiting to get to wars, no recruiting to start wars, no getting pissy over what someone says on the externals to start wars, have a go at attacking a tribe cos of location and its the best thing to do at time and for the future.
No thanks! We dont need that over in bogger lol

Status
Not open for further replies.