SOD love w00t

DeletedUser

SOD is apparently in love with w00t since they united together to fight the evil "Wraith" ...

Does anyone remember about a refugee or two hiding under w00t flag!?

Baldhor's out :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SOD loves everybody... the only thing is that we love some tribes to the death!

DeletedUser10391

What you claim to be refugees will no longer be refugees if those trying to take over the refugees aredead correct?

in that case the w00t players in question will no longer be refugees shortly.

DeletedUser

What you claim to be refugees will no longer be refugees if those trying to take over the refugees aredead correct?

in that case the w00t players in question will no longer be refugees shortly.

ah, this start to be interresting ... :)

Now, will w00t wait to be hit or will they hit first?
That is the question :p

DeletedUser

ah, this start to be interresting ... :)

Now, will w00t wait to be hit or will they hit first?
That is the question :p

:icon_wink: They hit first Baldhor...sadly he sent the scouts AFTER the attack force:lol:

DeletedUser

If we keep this on... it's gonna be a very long list :icon_razz:

DeletedUser10391

:icon_wink: They hit first Baldhor...sadly he sent the scouts AFTER the attack force:lol:

actually I sent a small contingency of troops from my second village as they were surplus to requirements.

Like I have already told you in our (rather long) mail conversation. "Life is like a box of chocolates"

Tangalor Firefoot

w00t is hitting when w00t choses to hit. Sleep mode saved a couple villages of Wraiths.

Tangalor Firefoot

.SOD. and w00t aligned there goals and are slowly processing the food that is their enemy into packaged meats to be fed upon.

DeletedUser

This is quite unfair... Wraith was once .SOD. meat. They should be fed to .SOD. only :icon_surprised: We do love w00t because we are sharing our semi-processed meat with them. But then Tangalor, alpha, litwol, indigination, manir are in w00t so I suppose I do love them :D

PH BUDDIES! :icon_biggrin:

Tangalor Firefoot

:lol: :icon_cool: Grawler you still need that message sent to this giddy guy? Perhaps .SOD. should talk to w00t leaders about a more permanent alliance if they are apparently in "love" with "woot" ;) :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: :icon_cool: Grawler you still need that message sent to this giddy guy? Perhaps .SOD. should talk to w00t leaders about a more permanent alliance if they are apparently in "love" with "woot" ;) :lol:

Yeah I do please,

I love w00t I don't know about everyone else =D

DeletedUser10513

this game get much more funner and interesting when your reading the main forum :)) is should apply this on all of my world :(( but lack of time ;(( to bat it takes that long to finish a round :D i don`t know i which thread was mentioned but a one weekender sound much more fun :D well lets make it one week D:

DeletedUser

SOD is apparently in love with w00t since they united together to fight the evil "Wraith" ...

Does anyone remember about a refugee or two hiding under w00t flag!?

What I like about w00t is that they just don't care...which makes it a lot easier for us to work together :)