~SOL~ vs A.U

owainn

*looks through the hiraya front window* Hey..there are a bunch of people fighting on our lawn. =o

Hehe! K42 is getting hawt, I hope you fine fellas do realise that K42 is Hiraya terrirory, stop fighting over our cake :)

Only joking, we are just watching from the sidelines...:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Go, Therin, go!

Pffft like he nobles anything

*looks through the hiraya front window* Hey..there are a bunch of people fighting on our lawn. =o

Hehe! K42 is getting hawt, I hope you fine fellas do realise that K42 is Hiraya terrirory, stop fighting over our cake :)

Only joking, we are just watching from the sidelines...:icon_wink:

Was Chaos cake before it was Hiraya's :p

Also why do you keep cakes on your lawn?

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therin
Opponents defeated: 861.073 (273.)
Tribe: Chaos

Obscene Clothing
Opponents defeated: 723.702 (345.)

And I can't be bothered to move south to hit those A.U guys - you southern hill-billies have them well in hand. I'm too busy nobling out States.

DeletedUser

Therin

Obscene Clothing

And I can't be bothered to move south to hit those A.U guys - you southern hill-billies have them well in hand. I'm too busy nobling out States.

Check again in 24 hours ;)

jakeeboy

Therin

Obscene Clothing

Hey!! Those States noobs are ours! Don't be taking our cake Therin!

DeletedUser

Well thats just selfish :< A sugar sweet cake like statescake and you set out to hog it all for yourselves... boooo hiss

jakeeboy

Well thats just selfish :< A sugar sweet cake like statescake and you set out to hog it all for yourselves... boooo hiss

Yep, thats our style. Just look out when we are done eating state cake we will be looking for more cake. (and you look yummy:icon_idea:)

DeletedUser

Oh noes :< , chaoscake burns your internal organs- you cant possibly want to eat it. :O

dalesmckay

We aren't allied with ~SoL~ a retake from them doesn't reflect on Chaos.

No, but you were in an NAP agreement with A.U
You started attacking A.U with no warning while still under the NAP agreement.

And Yarric (aka Obscene Clothing) - when A.U was kicking Chaos' ass (while simultaneously kicking ~Sol~'s ass), you are the guy that:
.....* Approached A.U
.....* Requested a cease-fire
.....* Requested an NAP or Alliance
.....* Requested a 48 hour grace period as part of the NAP Terms
.....* Prided himself on upholding diplomatic relations.

I believe it was actually a Chaos member that started this ~Sol~ vs A.U Thread.
Chaos also planted Bladerunner009 in ~Sol~ to get them to set an attack date to coincide with Chaos' Backstabbing of A.U

Chaos did seem like a promising Tribe, but I see a limited future for you guys with underhanded tactics such as these.

So I wouldn't go gloating about your Chaos vs A.U stats.
You haven't exactly earned these caps now have you.

Last edited:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey, we went to the trouble of getting SoL actually doing something - give us some credit Dales! The amount of work that has gone into this really does deserve those caps.

And you say "kicking our ass" - well first off it was 1 - 1 when I last checked the stats from our first little confrontation, with the A.U cap being a retake. Furthermore, wouldn't you have continued and actually done something if you felt you were winning? Get with it Dales - people don't call a NAP when they feel they are kicking their oppenents behinds. The war was a stalemate as neither side would have gained an advantage - we just decided to get a NAP while we waited until we had the upperhand and could act on said advantage.

Underhand tactics? You have no idea :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

dalesmckay

Say whatever you will Therin.

Why would Chaos request an NAP if we didn't have them on the backfoot?
The fact is we granted the NAP as requested.

Any tribe that considers diplomacy with you in the future has a moronic diplomat.
And you can quote me on that.

I'll leave you with this little tidbit:

Obscene Clothing on 08.09. at 00:56
I was hoping for something where luxbock doesn't die and where I don't have to waste my trains taking villages I don't not want, (want to head east not south). One of your guys I was talking to suggested we merge into you but I don't think that is the best option, I was hoping an NAP but with some terms that both tribes must agree to?

EDIT: And the reason we didn't continue to take you out was that a potential alliance would have been much more benificial.

Last edited:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We wanted a NAP as we couldn't clean you out at the time - it would have been a long and slow conflict and we were not sure victory would have been the outcome. Say what you will Dales, fact is the playing field was entirely level when the intial conflict began with no sides having the advantage.

Yarric may have been concered you would have rimmed Lux, but his also says in the same mail how he would have simply taken them back from you.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Chaos
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: A.U
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 28
Difference: 6

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 177,423
Side 2: 152,950
Difference: 24,473

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143,269
Side 2: 0
Difference: 143,269

image.php
[/spoil]
What I find interesting about these Stats is how although A.U have 6 more ennoblements, they still gained 24k less points. Infact we only took around 9k less in points from them than they gained from nobling out other targets. Not the kind of stats that bode well for A.U in my humble opinion.

Admit it A.U - that cluster is finsihed. Simple fact is split tribes are at a major dissadvantage when it comes to a war such as this.

DeletedUser79727

im confused* gotta read TW guide asap

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

We wanted a NAP as we couldn't clean you out at the time

OR EVER sad when from what im now hearing they have to post a declaration under a bogus name to wake up SOL . And according to the mail sol and every other tribe in the area will be pawns , shame your not next to me therin your the same now as you were in w 12 . Probably as useless as well.

My question is when you get slammed in this world are you going to give your account away again?

I also heard that Obscene was supposed to be the original leader , actually pretending to be a leader as your running the shots, i have some suspicions actually no not really i already have the answers, Think Tw needs to check IP logins

DeletedUser

OR EVER sad when from what im now hearing they have to post a declaration under a bogus name to wake up SOL . And according to the mail sol and every other tribe in the area will be pawns , shame your not next to me therin your the same now as you were in w 12 . Probably as useless as well.

My question is when you get slammed in this world are you going to give your account away again?

I also heard that Obscene was supposed to be the original leader , actually pretending to be a leader as your running the shots, i have some suspicions actually no not really i already have the answers, Think Tw needs to check IP logins

As far as I know this declaration was not made by a Chaos member, and no Obscene Clothing and Therin are not a multi accounting player, I might use some dirty tactics but I don't cheat.

And no Therin does not call the shots ;)

dust0000

Reaction score
Just to get back on subject here: I think looking at how fast A.U is falling now this number will increase a lot over the next few days.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SoL~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: A.U
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

image.php