SOLO & Co vs FOOLS

• Thread starter DeletedUser92560
  • Start date

DeletedUser92560

Let see us how things here stand as I would really want to know why solo did jump in coalition with all enemy's just that they did start stacking theirs villages near Fools!

and when we can see declaration ?

So Swen and Michael can you tell us how master plan is going right now?:icon_redface:

WaTz PopPiN?

I see another merger coming...

Thanks Solo for "Solo'ing" all over my area.. Again..

DeletedUser100095

oops! somebody got their feelers hurt~

now comes the "stir the pot until it boils over" folks
LOL they will stir and stir until they manage to "get" to someone. and then the fat will be in the fire~ chaos will rule~ they will sit back and watch....have a care - you all know that "Diplomacy settings are non-binding within the game"

Smaller tribes NAPed with those bigger ones need to be aware of what is going on around them and keep a close watch on thier area :)

DeletedUser

:O watch out guys, swen might go badass all over this post too.
I personally think solo do not have a plan. They just take things on head first, mostly with anger (swen) and then it gets them no where. But that, is just one players opinion,

Swendog

Anger? It's a game I don't get angry. Don't try and overdramatize a little banter son.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but everyone knows that you are angry, so no need to hide it :) We know you take this game way to seriously

DeletedUser100095

I am having difficulty finding any respect for either of you~

DeletedUser

You just need to see past swendog and you will find it :)

Michael Wittman

Let see us how things here stand as I would really want to know why solo did jump in coalition with all enemy's just that they did start stacking theirs villages near Fools!

and when we can see declaration ?

So Swen and Michael can you tell us how master plan is going right now?:icon_redface:

well the idea is to fight fools for the world. i know thats hard for you to understand. with them or against them. simple. this world has reached that point really fast thanks to fools super diplomacy.

DeletedUser100095

LOL and another "Leader" who may or may not know of what he speaks-

DeletedUser100095

Hardly "all knowing" :) Just an opinion based on observation and chats with friends.

Fools would not have such a foothold on this world had the other 'major' tribes been busy nobling players instead of inactives and barbs.
Of course THAT is just my opinion.

Michael Wittman

yes we should have spent more time recruiting every tribe around us. then we would have nice big points

DeletedUser

yes we should have spent more time recruiting every tribe around us. then we would have nice big points

Points don't mean a thing if you can't control it. A noob doesn't stand a chance defending a 2mil account for example

Swendog

lol @ Brad aka Kekua 650 incoming support? Are you afraid of something??

Dexurai

lol @ Brad aka Kekua 650 incoming support? Are you afraid of something??

Because obviously he is scared when a tribe is stacking his front lines? I highly doubt you've just left your front lines open swen, i doubt anyone in Solo has since you've been planning this for some time.

Michael Wittman

nobody needs 650 supports unless they have done some bad things :p like turn on their tribe... just sayin.

Swendog

Because obviously he is scared when a tribe is stacking his front lines? I highly doubt you've just left your front lines open swen, i doubt anyone in Solo has since you've been planning this for some time.

Our front lines are naked. :icon_cool: maybe.