Some Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello I am new to Tribal Wars, though I believe it is a great game. I have not chosen a world yet to play on, because I don't want to play on a world where the players suck. I am for sure one of the best tactical and strategic war gamers you will ever meet. You should all be thankful that I cannot join this world, as it seems to be infested with noobs and I would crush players with relative ease.

Do you know which world has the best players, ones who understand the 4-5-6-7 and 14-13-12 battle tactics? I don't expect any of you to understand this, but maybe you might have a friend who would.

THE RUBBACHIEF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, is this a joke?

Why would you think this is a joke? I have a friend on this world and was going to join up with him here, even though I would find the lack of good players annoying (he is probably the only quality player on world 33). Since this world is closed to joining I am looking for a world that would be a challenge. I am simply looking for an opinion, the fact that you think this is a joke basically makes you one of the noobs and you probably have no idea what you are doing in this game.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

Come to W42 so I can rim you.

Are you offended or threatened by self confidence backed by excellent skill? It seems that something I have said has made you want to prove something to me. At least you are not afraid of a fight, unlike jeremylite who seems to be a noob who is only able to ask stupid questions and obviously has no understanding of strategy and tactics.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

Love a fight, especially from a cocky guy such as yourself. I'll look for you there.

DeletedUser

How does me questioning this obviously stupid topic show that I am afraid of a fight?
Perhaps you should at least play a world before you begin to spout nonsense all over these forums.

DeletedUser

How does me questioning this obviously stupid topic show that I am afraid of a fight?
Perhaps you should join at least play a world before you begin to spout nonsense all over these forums.

The fact that you cannot see why your question was foolish, and that it is easy to see from your foolish question that you are a noob who is afraid to fight a skilled military strategy game player is your problem. It was a simple question looking for a simple answer, and I am sorry if that is to difficult for you. If this world was open to joining I would probably do so to play with my friend, but I would find no satisfaction in bashing noobs like you to dust.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

Why would you think this is a joke? I have a friend on this world and was going to join up with him here, even though I would find the lack of good players annoying (he is probably the only quality player on world 33). Since this world is closed to joining I am looking for a world that would be a challenge. I am simply looking for an opinion, the fact that you think this is a joke basically makes you one of the noobs and you probably have no idea what you are doing in this game.

THE RUBBACHIEF

Is he as skilled as you? If so please share with us who he is, so we may all have the pleasure of showing how noobish we can be :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Is he/her as skilled as you? If so please share with us who they are, so we may all have the pleasure of showing how noobish we can be :icon_smile:

I suppose you are patting yourself on the back, thinking your post was subtle. Unfortunately it is not. If my comrade in arms wants to present himself here then he will do so when and if he would want to. Not because a noob like you feels the need to make some attempt at sounding like you have the ability to play this game at a high level. Which I am certain you don't. You FAIL sir.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

Love a fight, especially from a cocky guy such as yourself. I'll look for you there.

I love a fight too, but unlike you I win my fights. I doubt that you could hold up long against my superior understanding and implimentation of military strategy and tactics, which will prove effective in a game like this one. Perhaps you will not be so happy to see me when my forces are crushing your poorly organized defenses and burning your villages to the ground.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

I suppose you are patting yourself on the back, thinking your post was subtle. Unfortunately it is not. If my comrade in arms wants to present himself here then he will do so when and if he would want to. Not because a noob like you feels the need to make some attempt at sounding like you have the ability to play this game at a high level. Which I am certain you don't. You FAIL sir.

THE RUBBACHIEF

Oh. Damn, that hurts.

*Runs in the corner and cries*:icon_rolleyes:

You think high of yourself, I like that, too bad you cannot back it up, as they say, proof or get out!

Here is an idea for you, co-play with your friend, surely players of such skill as yourself can dominate a world inhabited by noobs such as myself.

Hmm, I made an attempt at sounding like I have the ability to play this game at a high level? Good for me :)

I fail? Ouchy, mummy please, I need a band-aid for this boo-boo

Now, go back to the whole you crawled out of, stop making a complete idiot of yourself, and maybe one day you will be able to live up to the Bs you have been going on about.

DeletedUser

Oh. Damn, that hurts.

*Runs in the corner and cries*:icon_rolleyes:

You think high of yourself, I like that, too bad you cannot back it up, as they say, proof or GT*O!

Here is an idea for you, co-play with your friend, surely players of such skill as yourself can dominate a world inhabited by noobs such as myself.

Hmm, I made an attempt at sounding like I have the ability to play this game at a high level? Good for me :)

I fail? Ouchy, mummy please, I need a band-aid for this boo-boo

Now, go back to the whole you crawled out of, stop making a complete idiot of yourself, and maybe one day you will be able to live up to the Bs you have been going on about.

Though I did not imply that you were a noob directly until after you felt the need to post your gibberish here. You must have felt I was talking directly to you, because you seem to have taken my general statements personally. Perhaps it comes from some understanding that you deny to yourself. Though you don't want to admit it, you know that you do not have the capacity to grasp the basics of military strategy. Even in a game like this, where the mechanics are simple and make for easy implimentation. I am sure the members of your tribe are embarrassed by your poor play, and rightfully so I can imagine, but don't take your anger out on me. I was simply asking if anyone had an opinion on a good world to play on.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

Though I did not imply that you were a noob directly until after you felt the need to post your gibberish here. You must have felt I was talking directly to you, because you seem to have taken my general statements personally. Perhaps it comes from some understanding that you deny to yourself. Though you don't want to admit it, you know that you do not have the capacity to grasp the basics of military strategy. Even in a game like this, where the mechanics are simple and make for easy implimentation. I am sure the members of your tribe are embarrassed by your poor play, and rightfully so I can imagine, but don't take your anger out on me. I was simply asking if anyone had an opinion on a good world to play on.

THE RUBBACHIEF

By implying this world is infested with noobs is directed at every player, even the 150 players and less with skill in this world, at which it is personally directed at me.

Yes, I 'do not have the capacity to grasp the basics of military strategy' - That is 100% correct, why don't you show me? Surely you will be able to implement your vast experience of war strategy games and pwned me.

So, Prove it?

DeletedUser

By implying this world is infested with noobs is directed at every player, even the 150 players and less with skill in this world, at which it is personally directed at me.

Yes, I 'do not have the capacity to grasp the basics of military strategy' - That is 100% correct, why don't you show me? Surely you will be able to implement your vast experience of war strategy games and pwned me.

So, Prove it?

Why do you feel so threatened by me, and you would include yourself in that group of 150 "skilled" players? I put skilled in quotes because I doubt you have the ability to see and appreciate true skill. To be able to do that you would first have to be skilled yourself, and with every word you write it becomes more obvious that you are not. If what you say is true then and there are only around 150 skilled players in this world, I can now see how it would possible that a noob like you has managed to stay alive as long as you have. For you, its not a question of being better then your opponent. Its just simply you are a poor player, and the players around you must be even worse.

THE RUBBACHIEF

DeletedUser

This thread is prone to becoming a flame fest thread and it has no relevance to W33 PnP. Result? Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.