Some ideas for next rounds :)

DeletedUser5984

I am a big supporter of speed rounds.
i wanted to see English speed round from the day i found out
about the German SDS.
Im a fanatical user of PA, i cant play without one.
One time phone order wasn't working i called 3 times and
after that failed i bought with credit card.
Result was me having 20 PA points next day .. :p

My point:
I will buy PA for any round i choose to play whether its free-for-all or PA.
The amount is so small, for me at least. i pay more for my cigarretes every day (not proud of..)

Anyway, ideas to attract more players.
All participants in this round should receive 1 week free PA after this round
ends.
Next round will be free for all,or maybe 2000 players limit unless PA
is used. speed ranging from 90-120, w1 settings,5 days world.

After that we should have a 2 day world with 400 speed.

after that i ll finally go to sleep :p

Tangalor Firefoot

That would be sick (400 speed) and also: More ideas!!!

Top players from each world get a chance to go at it in the speed world.

DeletedUser5984

That would be sick (400 speed) and also: More ideas!!!

Top players from each world get a chance to go at it in the speed world.

400 speed is awesome.. its like playing TW with CounterStrike Mod :p

ha i ll headshot your noble :p

DeletedUser

I would love a 1-2 day speed round WITHOUT the rediculously crappy new units.

shaheed_14

ah yo

:snob: when does the next speed round start.and i don't like the sleep mode they code ha d left that out that dumb to me it gives people a chance to pass you. if there going to have a sleep mode they need to make it so everyone is in sleep mode at the some tim:snob: :snob: :icon_neutral: :lol: :icon_wink: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :icon_eek: :icon_surprised: :icon_cry: :icon_smile: :icon_cool: :icon_sad: :icon_confused: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin: :icon_redface: :villagers: :scout: :iron: :spear: :booty: :snob: :ram: :lightcavalry: :heavycavalry: :cata: :axemen:

DeletedUser4587

This is an idea for if/when the speed server gets widely more popular (I think the PA requirement cuts turnout, but the server intensity I imagine i requires, and the fact that there is a prize probably justifies it... just a side not) I think it'd be great to have a speed world specifically for those in a specific world.... meaning one for w1, one for w2... etc, but with a requirement of that you had to have gotten above 50k on that server at some point. that way players an get a re-match on the server mates that they already war, and a way for tribes to reap more glory/reputation for themselves.

DeletedUser

Never going to happen Laterus.
My ideal speed round would be one that lasts two days at a nice fast speed. Tribe member limit of 5-15 with actual punishments for family tribes that are created. No allies. Not that that will happen either, but it would be nice.

DeletedUser4587

probably not, but I think it'd be cool if they could get that level of activity on them.

I think a good way to prevent family tribes would be to have no tribe name, and no diplomacy, but I don't think a lot of people would appreciate that. It would also encourage all-out war. ;)

DeletedUser

probably not, but I think it'd be cool if they could get that level of activity on them.

I think a good way to prevent family tribes would be to have no tribe name, and no diplomacy, but I don't think a lot of people would appreciate that. It would also encourage all-out war. ;)

They would need alot of very active moderators. I am gettting tired of all these BS family tribes and thier endless alliances though. It is truly pathetic and the problem should never of been allowed to get this bad. Stern action needs to be taken. Member limits in tribes were created for a reason for gods sake. If no action is going to be taken against family tribes they may aswell have no limit on tribe members. :icon_rolleyes:
All out war sounds good.....

DeletedUser

They would need alot of very active moderators. I am gettting tired of all these BS family tribes and thier endless alliances though. It is truly pathetic and the problem should never of been allowed to get this bad. Stern action needs to be taken. Member limits in tribes were created for a reason for gods sake. If no action is going to be taken against family tribes they may aswell have no limit on tribe members. :icon_rolleyes:
All out war sounds good.....
It's up to every player to stop them. But only a few seem to have the balls to attack villages from tribes, when their tribe had a neverending list of allies in their profile.

There's no way to prevent family tribes nor diplomatics, if the player really want them. Communication could be done outside of the game. Sure, it would stop a few, but that are pathetic tries anyway and easy to handle. The better organized ones do use external communication and are the real challenge.

It's up to everybody to meet this challenge. I do.

DeletedUser

It's up to every player to stop them. But only a few seem to have the balls to attack villages from tribes, when their tribe had a neverending list of allies in their profile.

There's no way to prevent family tribes nor diplomatics, if the player really want them. Communication could be done outside of the game. Sure, it would stop a few, but that are pathetic tries anyway and easy to handle. The better organized ones do use external communication and are the real challenge.

It's up to everybody to meet this challenge. I do.

I completely agree. It really gets quite irratating though, there is no point in having member limits for tribes when nothing is going to be done about obvious family tribes that are just a way to get around this. Maybe one day we will have some fun without family tribes etc, but I doubt this. There will always be some that will have to merge thier way to the finish line. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser4587

no morale penalties. The morale penalties are there to protect those who suck, but the speed server is for good players to prove that they don't suck.... So, if they are that far below you, then they don't deserve that sort of leg-up. :icon_twisted:

Krakkan

no morale penalties. The morale penalties are there to protect those who suck, but the speed server is for good players to prove that they don't suck.... So, if they are that far below you, then they don't deserve that sort of leg-up. :icon_twisted:

Agree with that, 120%

DeletedUser

They had that in a round in germany. The only problem with that is that those starting late are completely screwed as they don't stand a chance. Also by having morale it means all those big guys can' pick on the weak ones all the time and have to pick on someone their own size.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, log-in time should be included in morale calculation. Not only player who started late but player who don't have much time to play will be protected too. To be more fair, morale penalty should be implement vice versa.

DeletedUser

How about an increase in population?

Nice. One of the issues I feel about TW in general is population sort of exists at the same ratio as farms. In reality I'd love to see population being a key resource in it's own right. But like Berek has said, it would be fun to change the population values around. The sort of 24k limit minus building population requirements mean that one can spot a good player just by looking at their village sizes. Rather than destroy poorly built captured villages to get the army we want it could be nice to have the population figures changed. It could be manic too, big or small, I'm game for that idea :icon_biggrin: