Some information and need of help

DeletedUser

well if the sitter emptied the villages before the nobles arrived well i think thats against the rules ... or it was against the rules back in the MCD days.

and actually there were problems with both teyla and alphabonkers accounts

DeletedUser

Yes it was teyla's acc.

How can you prove that you didnt move out any troops?

Mr.ADG said:
And soulja should not just set an acct sitter....

If the guy was active,isnt this what every tribe wants their members to set a sitter if they are gone for awhile?

You knew he was away and would come back,yeat you decided to noble hes villages with out hes own approval,did he send in a ticket that he was gifting hes villages while he was away?
Or did some one of the aristocrasi take their own liberty and mail the game mod. that the player isnt coming back,so you can have your back clean?

I dont know really know what is going on,iam just saying from what i read hes own lines and yours,so i could be wrong too.

DeletedUser

I have reports showing that I did not attack empty villages, and so do many other people.

I had NO IDEA that soulja was away until dazza told me, he ended the account sitting mode when he loged on and saw we started launching on soulja. We decided to not wait as soulja is not worth waiting for.

And about soulja putting an acct sitter, he knew 95% of the tribe did not like him, so he should have known that we were gonna rim him. And now he is whining about it in the public forums...

And so everyone knows: Soulja was not dismissed because of inactivity, he was dismissed because of stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or you wanted some easy villages ... you waited for months to attack him , you could have waited for a week or two ...anyway

DeletedUser

Account sitt and collect info about the villages is also against the rules,even if you didnt pull out hes troops.
Thats how it was before,not sure how it is now.

If you are a duke/baron in your tribe you could see if he was sitted or not.
If dazza sat him,iam sure the player collected alot with info and share it with the rest of the tribes council :icon_cool:

As much as you deny you didnt know anything, iam sure you knew "little" about the villages.

it is hes legal right as account owner to have hes villages in place before your tribe started to pick on him,i dont see you have been fair to boot him and end the sitt while he still was away,just because he is a bad player doesnt mean you can do what ever you want with peoples accounts,he trusted some one of you and let you sitt him,even if it goes both ways you disslike each other.
as for the outsiders picking on him iam 100% sure they are not involved as much as you are.

DeletedUser

like i said soulja should send a ticket to the staff and they will clear this mess.

DeletedUser

Account sitt and collect info about the villages is also against the rules,even if you didnt pull out hes troops.
Thats how it was before,not sure how it is now.

If you are a duke/baron in your tribe you could see if he was sitted or not.
If dazza sat him,iam sure the player collected alot with info and share it with the rest of the tribes council :icon_cool:

As much as you deny you didnt know anything, iam sure you knew "little" about the villages.

it is hes legal right as account owner to have hes villages in place before your tribe started to pick on him,i dont see you have been fair to boot him and end the sitt while he still was away,just because he is a bad player doesnt mean you can do what ever you want with peoples accounts,he trusted some one of you and let you sitt him,even if it goes both ways you disslike each other.
as for the outsiders picking on him iam 100% sure they are not involved as much as you are.

1- I am not a duke/baron, just have hidden forum privileges.
2- The mods can see our hidden forums any time and our messages, but they will find no shared info about soulja's villages as we didn't.
3- We didn't boot him because he was a bad player, we booted him because he is a bastard.

Maybe you would have collected info if it was you. But we show some respect, even if it is soulja. We knew nothing about the villages, except maybe dazza, as he was sitting. But he shared no info with any person.

And please don't get involved in things where you don't know the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr.ADG said:
Maybe you would have collected info if it was you...

You know me that well?:icon_rolleyes:

Mr.ADG said:
But we show some respect, even if it is soulja....

you called him bastard,is that a new way to respect people with?:icon_rolleyes:

Mr.ADG said:
And please don't get involved in things where you don't know the facts.

My facts are based from what i have read here,and iam neutral on this issue,obviously you are dirty and i suggest soulja should report this to the game moderator :lol:

Dont take it personal hun, i think i can say my own opinion here,either you like it or not.

DeletedUser

Well, from what I see from your post it looks like you would have collected info if it was you.

We does not only mean me. And I don't just say he is a bastard behind his back, I tell it to his face. It shows more respect when you tell something to the person directly, and do not talk about it behind their back.

And if you are neutral don't just assume we cheated.

DeletedUser

Alrighty then :icon_cool:
do what ever you are doing then and stop complain about my post,if you are not doing something illegal,only you know that.
you still dont know me so dont tell things you do know,and keep assumeing for your self...

DeletedUser9269

The Teyla and AB issue was a deliberate attempt to take down their accounts. Those guilty were punished by the TW gods for what was a pretty low down, dirty and illegal thing to do.

Whilst this is different, I think Soulja| has been a bit of a victim here. At least a warning message should have been sent, i.e. we've voted you out and a reply waited for. Did that happen? Just because soulja| is less than popular (understatement???) within his current tribe doesn't mean he should be treated badly. I seem to remember he wasn't too popular with JG either...

I don't think anything illegal has gone on, but it doesn't make VX appear in a good light no matter how bad soulja| is.

ps. Only popped back to see what was going on and actaully ended up posting!

KSTornado

I think this really comes down to whether you knew he was coming back or not. If he set an account sitter and stated he would be back in a few weeks time and the account sitter agreed to watching the account and then did not do so just so he could be nobled out then I would think some kind of ethics would be involved towards the account sitter. If the attackers knew he would be back soon and got the sitter to drop the account just so they could hit the villages without any type of sniping techniques or moving of troops to defend then I would think it would be an ethics issue as well.

The leaders knew he was being sat for they didn't boot him until the sitter dropped the account. It seems pretty unethical and honestly chickensh*t but I don't know if it broke any rules. Possibly account sitting rules but other than that I do not know. Only a ticket sent in would find out.

keithr

Well, well, well...Lets all cry for Soulja that ethical player who 'runs K55' - his words not mine, PA's every major player near him (including me) and then snipes villages from them and from allied tribes.

That true friend who takes support from you and then attacks your villages.

Send that good old ticket in, and TW admin will see that you were scouted, your attack villages were identified and eliminated and your remaining 10/10 defence was cut through like butter.

This has been a long time coming and you really can't be surprised.

You have been colour blind in the past and attacked Blue dots. You are now a red dot and being attacked. Get over it!

I salute the players involved in these attacks, they are doing all the remaining tribes in W4 a big favour and saving them from recruiting a player who is and will remain a 'Pain in the Arse'

EDIT-- PS
i how pathetic only way they can get villages is noble inactives and do stuff like that.
any ideas on how to get some help on this issue?:icon_evil:

The last 200 villages you have taken have been either abandoned or own tribe inactives

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i didnt think it was against the rules for somone to clear troops out if they are sitting aslong as they dont atttack it within 24 hours of stopping the sitting.

better they took u over night instead of letting you watch as ur vills slipped away/landslided away!

DeletedUser

its against the rules to do actions that don't benefit the account or that puts it in a bad position like sending all the armies in a 600 hours trip ;)

DeletedUser

it would benefit the account, he'd have troops like spartans after that run.

DeletedUser

Okay, I am back from my own sitting and saw that Soulja| was to be nobled. Rest assured, there was no identification of his offense or defense villages. There was just a blanket message saying that he got dismissed and that he was top priority.

Everyone in the tribe knows he wasn't too cooperative. He kept arguing with all the dudes everytime and made alot of trouble in our personal forums. The mods can check our tribe for all I care but I believe in my leaders. There was no espionage!

My troops are on the way, I've take a few villages now.:icon_cool:

Onwards. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Players and sitters are equally responsible for the actions of any sat account. Make sure you can trust the person you choose as sitter or whose account you are sitting.
It is not allowed to abuse account sitting. Account sitters that intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they are sitting will be punished.
However, while we will punish the account sitter if we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners work against his instructions, we will not be able to repair the damage done to the account.

Wipe off tears, send in support ticket, next time set a sitter you can trust.

DeletedUser

No tears, just think world 4 should know how VX turned into a backstabbing tribe because Clash is gone and MYr merged into them

ganesh1

Wipe off tears, send in support ticket, next time set a sitter you can trust.

the first bolded is true make sure its someone who you know quite well

2nd bolded the sitter didn't attempt to destroy the account, he never passed on any information about the villages and he ended the sitting before attacks arrived.

3rd bolded the sitter didn't have clear intentions, he never demolished any buildings, never gave off info about what each village contained all the guy did was say he was account sitting and then ended the sitting