Some old news.

nad destroyer

Hey everybody, its been around a year or more since I last played Tribal Wars in w 21 and I was just wondering what became of tribe WOLFG since this is the first world I was in. I'm thinking of joining Tribal Wars again in a new world. Sorry about the earlier post before editing, I mixed the wrong tribe with the wrong world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

WOLFG?

You mean wolves?
If you are talking about wolves, their leader left them, joined ARG!, then we pretty much nobled them out.

DeletedUser

TWStats doesn't show a WOLFG ever being created on W21 (unless they changed their name) but it also shows that you were only ever in (L) and SW1FT while on W21 (unless of course you had joined again under an alias).. so did you by any chance get your worlds mixed up?

nad destroyer

TWStats doesn't show a WOLFG ever being created on W21 (unless they changed their name) but it also shows that you were only ever in (L) and SW1FT while on W21 (unless of course you had joined again under an alias).. so did you by any chance get your worlds mixed up?

I did get the world mixed up the first post before editing lol, but WOLFG did change their tribe several times after I left. W 21 is my first world, I was based in k91 at the time. I doubt anybody would know anything after all this time.

DeletedUser

I did get the world mixed up the first post before editing lol, but WOLFG did change their tribe several times after I left. W 21 is my first world, I was based in k91 at the time. I doubt anybody would know anything after all this time.

tw stats you have only been in (L) and SWIFT, and in your time playing you were only in k40....twstats never lies...you got the wrong world.

nad destroyer

tw stats you have only been in (L) and SWIFT, and in your time playing you were only in k40....twstats never lies...you got the wrong world.

I checked it myself... >_< My first world was world 18. My apologies to all, if an admin would lock this topic that would be great.