Some Questions.

DeletedUser

2) Most popular tribe ever on world 6?
STACHE. They're raped WAY too much.. Where is Calmir these days?

Dropping in from time to time. TW loses interest after ~ 3 years. But I still love you all...

DeletedUser

1) Best ever tribe on world 6? Umm :/ RIM or DEATH before the world changing split |-)
2) Most popular tribe ever on world 6? Stache probably
3) Most agreesive tribe on world 6? From what iv seen FEAR
4) Tribe that you would most like to see return to world 6? STTS2
5) Best ever war tribe? FEAR
6) If all the previous great tribes were still around, Who would be top of the world in tribe rankings? Stache ..
7) World 6's best ever mapmaker? Mihaip
8) World 6's best ever public forum poster? Hench was alsways an interesting read

9) Best ever moderator for world 6? Blurk probsaaaably
10) Retired player that you most miss? Myself ofcourse.

DeletedUser

1) Best ever tribe on world 6? DEATH
2) Most popular tribe ever on world 6? OSIN
3) Most agreesive tribe on world 6? DEATH
4) Tribe that you would most like to see return to world 6? KoD
5) Best ever war tribe? without doubt,DEATH
6) If all the previous great tribes were still around, Who would be top of the world in tribe rankings? DEATH
7) World 6's best ever mapmaker? mihaip
8) World 6's best ever public forum poster? momm
9) Best ever moderator for world 6? ?!!!!
10) Retired player that you most miss? zeca and OMC ,

DeletedUser9021

1) Best ever tribe on world 6 for its time? STACHE -package deal of forum humor, wars, and public appeal
2) Most popular tribe ever on world 6? CHE!!!
3) Most agreesive tribe on world 6? RIM - no merges aside from the fatal one. Lots of wars. No cuddling.
4) Tribe that you would most like to see return to world 6? not gonna happen
5) Best ever war tribe for its time? STONED
6) If all the previous great tribes were still around, Who would be top of the world in tribe rankings? weird question. Previous great tribes frag each other, that's why there's so few around.
7) World 6's best ever mapmaker? mick?
8) World 6's best ever public forum poster? Bloodhood/Paranoid/Pervis/Me
9) Best ever moderator for world 6? blurk
10) Retired player that you most miss? Disavowed

For all you dunces saying O~SIN was the best war tribe - come on. Nak allied the entire world. That's not a war tribe, that's professional cuddling. -rep for anyone even thinking it

DeletedUser

1) Best ever tribe on world 6 for its time? STACHE -package deal of forum humor, wars, and public appeal
3) Most agreesive tribe on world 6? RIM - no merges aside from the fatal one. Lots of wars. No cuddling.
6) If all the previous great tribes were still around, Who would be top of the world in tribe rankings? weird question. Previous great tribes frag each other, that's why there's so few around.

For all you dunces saying O~SIN was the best war tribe - come on. Nak allied the entire world. That's not a war tribe, that's professional cuddling. -rep for anyone even thinking it
Oh henchi , as you know that RMC is ally with all of it's neighbors , just some few ORD member in their area , also SIN allies had been existed when they finished their war , i think that HIRE and RMC will see this situation after ORD war ,

DeletedUser

Tis a shame i can't give you guys a lot of two cents here, as I was a noob not looking further than it's own continent for most of the time W6 was running, but you must admit SIN had some of the best players, it's said that they were unbeatable in one on ones, and it did indeed took a big part of the world to take em down at last. And 'Cuddling' a lot doesn't mean a tribe doesn't have war potential, or lethal skills on the battlefield.

silvereclipes

Have to agree with you hench especially on number 5 they were the only ones who went toe to toe with STACHE an held their own against us very few tribes can say that about themselves.

As for number 4 agreed its not happening tried bringing Chops an them back an their is no way in hell they will return other then to haunt the public forums they put away their toys an went back to doing what they do best man do I miss them an all the rough humor an the flaming in our forums an what not all but they are gone for good.

On number 8 beside all those named I would have to place Chops among them he had his own style an the world loved him for it.

now the one most mised by me may shock players but I would say torgom21 or The Jeff those two had me in rolling on the floor every time they posted maybe would also have to say pedo..lol

DeletedUser9021

(...) but you must admit SIN had some of the best players, it's said that they were unbeatable in one on ones, and it did indeed took a big part of the world to take em down at last. And 'Cuddling' a lot doesn't mean a tribe doesn't have war potential, or lethal skills on the battlefield.

About individual skills: who gets mentioned a lot? Rekinyas and Thayed. To me, those are indeed SIN players, but with a SHs background. Also a tribe with a good war history, even though they lost their last war (against superior numbers).

The category is "best war tribe". Any tribe that hugs close to the entire friggin' world is NOT a war tribe. Especially not if you also have the choice of STONED, RIM, STACHE, & FEAR.

R-MAN[/QUOTE said:
Oh henchi , as you know that RMC is ally with all of it's neighbors , just some few ORD member in their area , also SIN allies had been existed when they finished their war

Those situations are not comparable in any way. When we started to fight SIN, they and their allies were a LOT bigger than us, the coalition of anti-SIN tribes. To compare RMC diplomacy with SIN diuplomacy is nonsense. Just as Nakoro had his own style, so do I. The same for our tribes.

DeletedUser

Those situations are not comparable in any way. When we started to fight SIN, they and their allies were a LOT bigger than us, the coalition of anti-SIN tribes. To compare RMC diplomacy with SIN diuplomacy is nonsense. Just as Nakoro had his own style, so do I. The same for our tribes.
We will see , I don't speak about size , it's about the allies , you know that we have another world war now , and who knows what will happen after that ?

DeletedUser

1) Best ever tribe on world 6 for its time? STACHE, they made me smile :)
2) Most popular tribe ever on world 6? CHE!!!--Gotta agree with Hench Hear
3) Most agreesive tribe on world 6? FEAR for their short time, they were the ones who initiated the downfall of SIN.
4) Tribe that you would most like to see return to world 6? HIRE-S :)
5) Best ever war tribe for its time? HIRE-S
6) If all the previous great tribes were still around, Who would be top of the world in tribe rankings? ARMSTBH
7) World 6's best ever mapmaker? mick or mihaip, possibly me :)
8) World 6's best ever public forum poster? Hench or Dom, always an interesting read
9) Best ever moderator for world 6? Taters!!!
10) Retired player that you most miss? MissingMatt, or Mango-Kitty