2-HotNub
3-OOPS!

Best Leader:

1- Count Lycan / Justin Case / Celer / Charger1968 / Leedeval / Kesha / Aetost
2- none
3- none

Worst Leader:

1- Leaders of TO / HotNub / OOPS!
2- Duke of HOTA (dont remember his name) Budda....??
3-

"Public Forum Awards"

Most Entertaining P&P Poster:

1- Not used to be in Public External
2- idk
3- idk

Worst Forum Personality:

1- idk
2- idk
3- idk

Best Tribe Representation:

1- G.khan
2- JOKE (ruled by Celer)
3- Cookies
4- InWar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:

1- sahelis
2-
3-

Your Favourite Player:

1- leedeval
2- falcon85
3- sahelis

Most Disliked Player:

1- satawal
2- sirlongdong
3- charger1968

Most Promising Non-Top 50 Player:

1- xdarkskyx
2- futboler
3- seventeen30

Most Over Rated Player:

1- WOODBUG
2-
3-

Most Valuable Player In A Tribe You Warred

1- hoeso
2-
3-

"Tribal Awards"

Your Favourite Tribe:

1- G.W.
2- G.Khan
3- BaseET
4- !$!
5-

Least Liked Tribe:

1-TO
2-~HAWK~
3-!?!

Best Leader:

1- Aetost
2- Binnladen
3- charger1968

Worst Leader:

1- AoE
2-
3-

"Public Forum Awards"

1- Baximus
2- kingjohan
3-

Worst Forum Personality:

1- Baximus
2-
3-

1- G.W.
2- FEAR.
3- !?! f.
4-

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:

1- LordAOE
2- Hoeso
3-

Your Favourite Player:

1- LordAOE
2- Robin unleashed
3- Prince314/Nobongo/Naomin/o fathom o

Most Disliked Player:

1- Krogith
2- Omar310
3-

1- Naomin
2- LordAOE
3-

Most Over Rated Player:

1-
2-
3-

Most Valuable Player In A Tribe You Warred

1-
2-
3-

"Tribal Awards"

Your Favourite Tribe:

1- G.W. .. They give the best vills lol... jk's
2- !$!
3- !?!
4-
5-

Least Liked Tribe:

1-
2-
3-

Best Leader:

1- Aetost
2- LordAOE
3-

Worst Leader:

1-
2-
3-

"Public Forum Awards"

1- Rovirain
2- LordAOE
3-

Worst Forum Personality:

1- Baximus
2-
3-

1- !?! f.
2-
3-
4-

Dustin church

ofcourse your going to say aoe bc you know him irl when in realty he is a suckey leader that drive oops! into the ground.

DeletedUser

because you bum off him for a start :icon_rolleyes:

Immature comment....its getting quite typical of you which makes me cry :icon_sad:

Now, the argument used by G.Khan is that s123 and AOE know eachother personally because they are from the same country...so I am taking that this can be used for charger and leedeval too?

With charger's madonna complex and his long stretches of inactivity where he tends to his family and leedeval sits him, if s123 and AOE would stoop to your level, they could say that leedeval and charger are, infact, the same person.

This is the difference between s123 and AOE and G.Khan, for while G.Khan and lickers will stop at no level to discredit their enemies, using blatant lies and spreading rumours and propaganda, s123 has handled the situation admirably and not stooped to the low level of the Mongols.

DeletedUser

Immature comment....its getting quite typical of you which makes me cry :icon_sad:

yeah, obviously immature comparing myself to you farooq...

With charger's madonna complex and his long stretches of inactivity where he tends to his family and leedeval sits him, if s123 and AOE would stoop to your level, they could say that leedeval and charger are, infact, the same person.

so now charger isn't allowed a family or to 'be like Madonna' because you said so. oh noez! charger is inactive sometimes because he has RL family reasons and i wanted him to be here. really farooq, let the guy have a family, stop taking the piss of his 'Madonna' like ways and just think to yourself, is this a game? have i got any right to take the mick out of someone becuase he prefers to be with his family rather than playing on a game all day?

sorry farooq, mo, whoever. i dont care if you think im immature, i dont care if it makes you cry or not, and i dont care that you used to be a tribemate i could rely on, i know my priorities are right and if you cry or not, keep it to yourself

DeletedUser

"Players Awards"

Most Feared Player:

1-Kesha
2-Hoeso
3-Falcon85

Your Favourite Player:

1-Kesha
2-yeil
3-petunia

Most Disliked Player:

1- LordAOE
2- Aeteost
3-

1-Saurabh.sks001
2- The Great Milenko
3-
Most Over Rated Player:

1-Aeteost
2-Satawal
3-Hoeso

Most Valuble Player In A Tribe You Warred

1-
2-
3-

"Tribal Awards"

Your Favourite Tribe:

1- TITANS
2- HAWK
3- BaseET

Least Liked Tribe:

1-!?!
2-!@!
3-

Best Leader:

1-KESHA
2-
3-

Worst Leader:

1-
2-
3-

1- TITANS
2-
3-

Best W35 Topic So Far:

Best W35 Avatar:

1-
2-
3-

Best W35 Signature

1-
2-
3-

DeletedUser

yeah, obviously immature comparing myself to you farooq...

so now charger isn't allowed a family or to 'be like Madonna' because you said so. oh noez! charger is inactive sometimes because he has RL family reasons and i wanted him to be here. really farooq, let the guy have a family, stop taking the piss of his 'Madonna' like ways and just think to yourself, is this a game? have i got any right to take the mick out of someone becuase he prefers to be with his family rather than playing on a game all day?

sorry farooq, mo, whoever. i dont care if you think im immature, i dont care if it makes you cry or not, and i dont care that you used to be a tribemate i could rely on, i know my priorities are right and if you cry or not, keep it to yourself

Aaah it hurts doesnt it? Thats why I hit below the belt actually- because me feels that you may just be having a similar effect on s123 calling him as AOE when you have no proof to do so. I could care less if charger has 4 kids or he ends up adopting all of Malawi, and in all honesty, I can be a bit of a b*stard sometimes like I was earlier commenting on his RL, but let that go as a reminder to all of yall out there, that if you feel like accusing something, actually prove it. Moderators on the external forums can check IPs, so if you feel that AOE and s123 are the same person, report it and see for yourself.

It still was a bit funny to see you ignore the bit where I equated charger and lee to s123 and AOE though, did the ever witty EdwardT have a blond moment? :icon_redface:

I could care less what you or the rest of the Mongols think or thought of me as a tribemate, the people who I cared for are nomore in this world, so as far as Im concerned, you can flame me to oblivion. I stuck up for a friend here, and have no regrets.

<3 Ciao

yeil

Moderators on the external forums can check IPs, so if you feel that AOE and s123 are the same person, report it and see for yourself.

Ever heard of taking over an alias?

s123 quit if im not mistaken, so now hes either came back or it could be AOE. Im not saying it is or isnt im just saying it could be.

DeletedUser

Aaah it hurts doesnt it? Thats why I hit below the belt actually- because me feels that you may just be having a similar effect on s123 calling him as AOE when you have no proof to do so. I could care less if charger has 4 kids or he ends up adopting all of Malawi, and in all honesty, I can be a bit of a b*stard sometimes like I was earlier commenting on his RL, but let that go as a reminder to all of yall out there, that if you feel like accusing something, actually prove it. Moderators on the external forums can check IPs, so if you feel that AOE and s123 are the same person, report it and see for yourself.

It still was a bit funny to see you ignore the bit where I equated charger and lee to s123 and AOE though, did the ever witty EdwardT have a blond moment? :icon_redface:

I could care less what you or the rest of the Mongols think or thought of me as a tribemate, the people who I cared for are nomore in this world, so as far as Im concerned, you can flame me to oblivion. I stuck up for a friend here, and have no regrets.

<3 Ciao

no actually, it doesnt hurt... it's not me who you were talking about...

i didn't call s123 AoE at all :icon_rolleyes: I gave an opinion of why people think they know each other in RL. Charger and lee talk to each other via phone so yes, charger and lee know each other a little bit outside the virtual worlds of tribal wars.

If i thought they were the same, i would of reported it, obviously i haven't and i also haven't given any reason to make you think that i feel they are the same, it wasn't me saying it remember?

i didn't ignore you at all, that wasn't my argument, like i said, i didn't/don't believe they are the same. so no, the witty EdwardT wasn't having a blonde moment

I <3 repeating myself here...:icon_wink:

well im glad you don't care, i didn't mention anyone but myself and i am pretty sure that i said i didn't care so now we agree on something maybe we can start talking logically for a change... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you don't care about anyone on this world, why do you care about it's politics? Why do you continue to look at these forums? :icon_confused:

killax124

If you don't care about anyone on this world, why do you care about it's politics? Why do you continue to look at these forums? :icon_confused:

He does care for me, and maybe even you danybabes :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ever heard of taking over an alias?

s123 quit if im not mistaken, so now hes either came back or it could be AOE. Im not saying it is or isnt im just saying it could be.

ah yeah you are mistaken lol... now where is the facepalm button....

DeletedUser

Because I was part of it for so long....caring over people on a world and the politics of a world is different. For example, as you are British, you may be interested in the politics of your country but I highly doubt you care tuppence for Gordon Brown. Thats the best analogy I could think of for now, its getting pretty late and Im pretty sleepy.

EdwardT19 said:
no actually, it doesnt hurt... it's not me who you were talking about...

i didn't call s123 AoE at all I gave an opinion of why people think they know each other in RL. Charger and lee talk to each other via phone so yes, charger and lee know each other a little bit outside the virtual worlds of tribal wars.

If i thought they were the same, i would of reported it, obviously i haven't and i also haven't given any reason to make you think that i feel they are the same, it wasn't me saying it remember?

i didn't ignore you at all, that wasn't my argument, like i said, i didn't/don't believe they are the same. so no, the witty EdwardT wasn't having a blonde moment

I <3 repeating myself here...

well im glad you don't care, i didn't mention anyone but myself and i am pretty sure that i said i didn't care so now we agree on something maybe we can start talking logically for a change...

You certainly implied that you agreed with the notion that s123 is AOE, by saying that "he bums him for one" or something, but as it seems that you have admitted that hes not AOE, Ill let you go

killa <3 said:
He does care for me, and maybe even you danybabes

Lol. I guess you're right.

DeletedUser

I'm honored to be mentioned so much here. It fills my heart with pride.

As being a terrible leader, I kept the smallest member tribe in the highest rank for the longest time. To be better than us most tribes had to merge. I picked for skill and it worked.

OOPS! never died until I left it and I didn't leave it until I had all my bases covered.

IF I am on this world or not is of no concern, I haven't played seriously here since the start of the world.

OOPS! was loved by all until I flipped the switch.

Yes, I played the whole world. It's what a good leader does to ensure their tribe survives.

My goal here was to change the world. I forced ~HAWK~ to die, like I said I would. Regardless of how it happened, my hand forced it.

With my 20 guys now in !?! they are stronger than any tribe can ever be and will win the world.

Aetost and I had planned this for so long, I just fooled the rest of the world for as long as possible.

Enjoy!

PS. You don't want me to play seriously. Ask EdwardT19 what I can do to you, even if you are supported by players bigger than myself ;)

DeletedUser

I'm honored to be mentioned so much here. It fills my heart with pride.

As being a terrible leader, I kept the smallest member tribe in the highest rank for the longest time. To be better than us most tribes had to merge. I picked for skill and it worked.

OOPS! never died until I left it and I didn't leave it until I had all my bases covered.

IF I am on this world or not is of no concern, I haven't played seriously here since the start of the world.

OOPS! was loved by all until I flipped the switch.

Yes, I played the whole world. It's what a good leader does to ensure their tribe survives.

My goal here was to change the world. I forced ~HAWK~ to die, like I said I would. Regardless of how it happened, my hand forced it.

With my 20 guys now in !?! they are stronger than any tribe can ever be and will win the world.

Aetost and I had planned this for so long, I just fooled the rest of the world for as long as possible.

Enjoy!

PS. You don't want me to play seriously. Ask EdwardT19 what I can do to you, even if you are supported by players bigger than myself ;)

wow... did you rest on the seventh day also???
when i grow up i want to be just like you..... please.....

hahahahaha

you know guys... i actually think he believes the crap he says... haha
ok sure... you killed hawk... right.. 8)
and you and aetost killed khan long time ago... right...

and me and charger are the same person... right...

and your boys are the best... and safe from all... right...

good game... i will let you know how it turns out...
or maybe you can ask farooq for the weekly up date... (relax farooq...lol)
(sorry i had to "lol" just for you... )