Someone having a party?

DeletedUser

Anyone gonna acknowledge that invite-friendly area to the east?

[spoil]
Cluster.png

[/spoil]

KeegiKolmas

Now imagine if they all get pits up and quit, and only 1 would stay....

No man shall not have that much power lol

DeletedUser

Haha this isn't the only area. There's some posts in the "Map Issues?" thread regarding this.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now imagine if they all get pits up and quit, and only 1 would stay....

No man shall not have that much power lol

I've had area that ridiculous.

First world I ever played as ALessonInPointWhoring I left BP with a 22 HQ and a 150 point lead on rank 2 (and 250 on rank 3) due to having a ridiculous area.

DeletedUser

Also I think ORCS are probably celebrating. How on earth have they managed to get such good a spread? Start over a bagillion times? It can't be an invite thing. Or is it? Just look at the map of the top tribes

982d.png

I really wonder how they managed to get it done. Anyone knows?

DeletedUser

Also I think ORCS are probably celebrating. How on earth have they managed to get such good a spread? Start over a bagillion times? It can't be an invite thing. Or is it? Just look at the map of the top tribes

982d.png

Simple, just tell everyone in the tribe to start over in the same direction. Or then they just recruited people further away from each other.

DeletedUser111495

982d.png

Maybee they have several Horcrux's

navysealsman

982d.png

Why the all of big players get the butter here ev in the spread get lots at barsb thas pretty lucky for orcs

navysealsman

What use it that. I was being serious here. How on earth did the pink dots end up where they are?

The damn :p I was walking on boat bridge but some old guy in a coat who looked like he was eating chocolate on bread for the first time (lol) tell me to run in to lift metal handle, but i feel in water haha

DeletedUser

What use it that. I was being serious here. How on earth did the pink dots end up where they are?

It's like Nauz said. They're a non-registered premade. A lot of premades have done this before. They join whenever but they all pick the same location - the spread tends to be more even than it would be if a tribe pre-registered.