Something Something Something Dark Side

DeletedUser

On a cold dark night, when the clouds covered the stars and the whisper of the wind could be heard all around, they plotted their attack.

It was a strange soothing feeling for those who had lived in the shadows for so long. This night would be one that no one would soon forget.

jack-the-ripper.jpg

Shrouded in mystery these warriors rose to GREATNESS, preceeded by reputation yet known by none. There was much speculation as to the intentions of this sleeping beast.

While none knew the true nature of the ruthless individuals one thing is certain, all those who stood before them are no more.

While they lay waiting for the opportunity to forfil their destiny others had plans to use them for their own personal reasons.

Shady backroom deals were being forged but only one would gain from it...

Disney_Dirty_Business_by_xamoel.jpg

Tensions were growing high and these secret deals were not going to plan... Something had to give.

~HAWK~ was the first to crack. They did not want to come to the party, even though it was expressed by leedeval that it was "all sorted".

So in order to force things forward GREATs marked ~HAWK~ as enemy (no declaration was made, it was infact stated that war was not the intention for marking ~HAWK~ in the first place). This was enough to set G.Khan off. Mails came in from Khan members calling us traitors, pets, etc.

At the same time from out of the Shadows a new Superpower was formed, but did it include the mighty GREATs? NO!

G.Khan had infact done the dirty on their longest standing "friends" ONCE AGAIN! (We had infact intercepted a mail destined for the duke of UNP, because Britt, whilst co-playing dannybabes TWO DAYS PRIOR)

49954991.jpg

What did this mean for those at GREATs? Well they were going to be the meatshields G.Khan ONCE AGAIN hid behind. So while GREATs gets slaughtered, ~HAWK~ TRIES to merge -UNP- in with them and BaseET & G.Khan get all cosy and setup then prepare for war (AFTER THEY REBUILD ALL THE LOST TROOPS THEY HAVE BEEN HITTING EACH OTHER WITH FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS!)

16160805.jpg

Well that is just 1 slap in the face too many for our liking.

RudeKid.bmp

Please tell me G.Khan, why is it that YOU MERGE WITH YOUR ENEMY and not your longest living ally?

Please tell me G.Khan, why is it that YOU CARE MORE ABOUT ~HAWK~ than you do about your own tribe?

Please tell me G.Khan, why is it that YOU PULL THE DIRTY ON US TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND EXPECT US TO BEND OVER AND TAKE IT?

Please tell me G.Khan, how does it feel now that the shoe is on the other foot?

~HAWK~ WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!

G.Khan if you want to get in the way we will just have to go over you.

Believe me when I say MY GUYS HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

GREATNESS GONNA GET YA!

DeletedUser

Nothing should be read into that mail from Brit. She's only just come back, and hadn't spoken to anyone regarding anything. She was kinda unaware of what was happening. She spoke too fast I guess, and maybe it's my fault.

Anyways, it has no relation to G.Khan whatsoever. I mailed everyone back after and explained the situation. You yourself said she had no idea of what she was talking about, which was actually the case.

DeletedUser

Yea it was no so clear as to who was being declared on????

But it sounded like G.khan......Or what is left of Khan.....

Maybe they will go after BaseET!!!!!!

DeletedUser

What s1234567890m quoted pretty much tells us who was declared on.

DeletedUser

Mails came in from Khan members calling us traitors, pets, etc.
so you declare on us ?

~HAWK~ TRIES to merge -UNP- in with them
we actually turned down the merges for the 'master plan' to continue warring unp

~HAWK~ WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!
good ;)

Anyway glad for a bit of action closer to me, good luck GREATs. youre gonna need it :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AoE as much as your tribe deserves respect from it's overwhelming chances of failing early out on this game, it seems to me that Greats are using G.Khan's reasons of mails and as you say 'master plan' to declare on the lowest ranking tribe in your area, which is already in a war with UNP?

so ye, with past behind, it seems like Greats have lost there balls a bit now...

DeletedUser

Not at all.

IF I am to believe Kesha, she has a "winning team". I guess that means her team will win against mine. Fair play to all.

Dont make me come for you again edward.

DeletedUser

Not at all.

IF I am to believe Kesha, she has a "winning team". I guess that means her team will win against mine. Fair play to all.

Dont make me come for you again edward.

come back for me all you want, this time i am a little bigger :icon_wink:

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

come back for me all you want, this time i am a little bigger :icon_wink:

:icon_twisted:

That just means morale will be better for me this time. :icon_wink:

---

On Topic.

coolchris124 today at 11:40
great story, yet one flaw, your a bitch that hides behind his tribe, talking big smack, what the hell is your problem kid?

LordAOE today at 11:51
I dont understand what you are trying to say here... Did you want to be friends?

Can you feel the love? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

That just means morale will be better for me this time. :icon_wink:

---

On Topic.

Can you feel the love? :icon_redface:

out of curiosity...

which account do you have now?

i lost track after nightblade

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know... First I would have to point whore my village to 2.5k points. Then I could take you out.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know... First I would have to point whore my village to 2.5k points. Then I could take you out.

i dont noble low point villages so ye, you could attack me and i wouldnt be able to noble you :(

DeletedUser

Yeah and you noble big ones? Cause I am the the biggest in the world and did not saw you to noble me either.

Gl to Greats and the luck will be needed on HAWK and g.khan.