Something that makes me smile.

DeletedUser

My new village. It's the yellow dot at the top center of the map. It is approximately 50-60 squares away from my nearest village.

The bright red flooding this map is the most powerful, largest cluster of PTT and AoS in world 2.

If you would like to see for yourself, come visit me at 577|390.

I found this village as it was one of the 3 remaining villages of a PTT player I wiped out, mostly single-handedly. He went inactive, and I started an attack on it before he deleted himself.

I now take this village and stake new ground for FTR. The might of FTR will not be stopped. This village will stand as the glowing beacon of the might of FTR.

As a note to the PTT and AoS nearby me: When you see my village, just north of your own, let it stand to remind you that FTR will stand tall in the face of adversity.

smilerm3.png

For FTR! I salute!
shipit.gif

DeletedUser

he wouldnt have made this thread if he hadnt placed 50k troops in that village

DeletedUser

Should I be? If they're anything like the 3 PTT I dealt with at the start of the war, they'll send three or four weak attacks and then roll over.

I can handle that. However, if they were to take this village back, i'd be very impressed. I just don't see that happening. In the time it would take them to assemble an organized strike, I'll have built up sufficient defense in the village to protect myself from a couple maxed out armies.

I've already bounced back a little strike. Got another incoming, but i'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about. Likely just scouts.

DeletedUser

Oh, and I took this village 6 hours ago. My nearest village is about 16 hours by spear. I've got support coming, and i'm sure it will be there before I take any serious attacks, but honestly, do I really need it? I doubt they'll even attempt to attack me seriously.

DeletedUser3485

I was just blasted off of the continent next door by PTT and AoS. K34. I'm now recuperating and biding my time.

DeletedUser791

ughhh the center is very boring im making my way towards PTT as we speak in this thread :)

DeletedUser1082

Well, essentially Aardvarki is hoping that someone from PTT sees this and this stimulates them into attacking it. However, it might actually have 100k defensive troops, so this is probably a death trap for all offensive troops.

DeletedUser

Well, being a VERY VERY meticulous player, I made certain of two things regarding this very strategically placed village.

One: No feasibly sized scouting army can get a scout report on this villge.
Two: A maxed out lv3 army will not get an army report after failing to break this village's defenses.

This village's defenses are absolutely breakable with enough force, and judging from how many PTTs and AoSs are around me, I don't doubt that if they all tried, they could easily, easily do it. However, being the meticulous player that I am, I know that by ensuring that rules #1 and 2 stay put, that PTT will assume this village is unbreakable, and let me keep it. Then, all I need to do is continue to repeat this process with more villages nearby, and spread my influence.

I'm not trying to get them to attack me. If i wanted them to attack me, I would leave this village poorly defended. Being attacked, even if I were to lose less troops than the attacker, is not in my best interests, because it forces me to spend resources on troops that I could be spending on upgrades and nobles.

I put this thread up because I feel that PTT already considers me a thorn in their side. I simply wanted to hammer that point home, by showing them what I can do.

DeletedUser

Alternatively, I could be bluffing, and actually do have 100k troops in the village, and have created a deathtrap. Or, maybe I am just posting this hoping that it causes the PTT/AoS to leave me alone because I only sent a small amount of support in.

I'm from a tribe named after poker terms. Care to try to read my poker face? :lol:

DeletedUser1185

Or Aardvarki they might call your bluff and find out you have only 5K troops and about 5K scouts in the village :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1082

The moment a PTT member decides to quite the game he'll probably suicide the village, and they'll find out that way.

DeletedUser

Time to make that pure scouts village. Try and stop 10k scouts :O

DeletedUser

Well Hammy, fortunately, based on your position relative to my new village, All i need to do is wait until i see an incoming scout attack from you, and then support my new village with all of the scouts from my other villages. Since you're further away than my other villages, I'll be able to do this with the proper timing.

And I can assure you that if I supported with every scout I had, it would be well more than enough to block a 10k scouting army.

DeletedUser

Yup you can combine defensive scouting forces but not offensive. That makes it rather easy to kill a 10k scout force ;)

DeletedUser

The moment a PTT member decides to quite the game he'll probably suicide the village, and they'll find out that way.

Generally, one thing I've found about PTT is that they're all turtles. I've fought off attacks from the main offensive villages of three different 50k+ point PTT players, and never seen an attack larger than 4000 axe, 2000 LC. Suiciding 7000 spears and 7000 swords along with his huge 1000 axe 500 LC army against a strong defensive army won't even put a scratch in it compared to the strength of someone who builds properly with 7k+ axe, 3k+ LC.

So, unless he's got 15 copies of his 7k spear/sword, 1k axe 500LC, he's not going to be going much of anywhere with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2739

Your act is called "Rubbing salt to ones wound":icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ughhh the center is very boring im making my way towards PTT as we speak in this thread :)

i can agree with you on that that the centre is boring. mine is really boring cause its filled up with allys theres nothing more to take
so im just gonna take a village somewhere at the edge about 175 hours away from me:icon_cool: