sorry for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2

ok, now the server is running just fine.

There was an error that kept the speed at 100 even though it was changed. Now everything is good and running.

DeletedUser

100 speed... And I freaked out after trying the speed world :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser3452

For all those who brought my TW connectivity device - it will still be installed, and will help you with future TW playing. Thank you for your custom.

DeletedUser

yah lol i was like wtf this is way to fast for 1.5 lol

DeletedUser2730

I was loving it for about 3 minutes I had built a fortress then POOF!!!! Damn thought I was going to get away with one :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hmm i'm kinda nifted that they allowed people to restart before begginer protection had worn off :icon_cry:

DeletedUser5002

Thats why there is some people at 94 in under and hour...

It is unfair!?

I think they should be put down to atleast 80 as its unfair on the people who are playing at 1.5!

DeletedUser

It is unfair!?

I think they should be put down to atleast 80 as its unfair on the people who are playing at 1.5!

if you're honestly going to complain about a few points, i suggest quitting the game if possible.

DeletedUser4346

It is unfair!?

Those people who have jumped to 94 are the noobs who have already built their barracks.....

DeletedUser

Those people who have jumped to 94 are the noobs who have already built their barracks.....

Or they've built their market:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway I'm considering building my barracks now, just not sure about the distance to the nearest abandoned and whether it'll be worth it.

DeletedUser

Barracks pfft... About half the world have build them. SO thats half the world going after about 13 abandoned villages :S

DeletedUser

Barracks pfft... About half the world have build them. SO thats half the world going after about 13 abandoned villages :S

Yeah but alot of peopel don't farm and then there's some like you who won't because they think everyone else will be:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There should be a permanent speed world that dosen't restart :p

Status
Not open for further replies.